• Published 13th Nov 2019
  • 579 Views, 12 Comments

He's the Main Man - Reaperknight666



Spike as an a undead monster he works a bounty hunter and hunts evil while dealing with normal life

  • ...
19
 12
 579

Homecoming

Lobo left Outcastia and end up at a familiar house this was his house where he lived with his mother and his father and where his mother still lives. He took a big breath and walk to the front door of the house and knock on it.

He heard a familiar woman voice said" coming" and when she answered she said "Yes?" as she was looking at an older teen.

Lobo Replied" I'm Home Mother".


Celestia's eyes went big and she started to cry then shouted while hugging Lobo."My son, my baby boy came home after 3 years." Meanwhile, Luna, Discord, and Cousin Eris who were in the living room as they were visiting heard Celestia shouting and Luna went to check out why.

" Dear sister why are thou shouting" only for Lun to become quiet as she saw her sister hugging a tall, ripped teenager. Luna was about to question them about what was going on until the older boy looks at her and speaks

" I'm back Aunt Luna".

Lua had tears in her eyes and join her sister in hugging her nephew. The trio entered the living where Discord saw the young man and Said:" Celestia I think that boy is too young for you" and while Celestia pouted at the comment

Then Lobo replied," It is nice to know that your jokes are still terrible uncle".Now Discord who was nicknamed the lord of chaos/ the man who can never be outdone was now speechless as he recognizes the young man as his nephew Lobo.


Discord had tears coming out only one of his eyes( which is strange but to this family it was normal ) got up from the lounge chair and pulled his nephew into a hug. Next was his cousin Eris who looked like her mother in every way except for her red eyes and a white streak in her blue hair that goes from the tip of her hair and ends where her hair stops. Lobo remembers that in the past Eris had problems with her hairs as some kids would call her a stinky stunk which cause her to cry But when Lobo stood up for and said that she the prettiest skunk he knows she didn't mind being called a skunk as her folks and Lobo are the only ones she allows to call her a skunk and Lobo allows her to call him Lizard, as due to his hair he looks like a lizard with a frill.


"Yo what's up Cousin Lizard," Said Eris

"Noting much cousin skunk" Lobo replied

The two hugged and as they hug they spin around in a circle. Luna smiled as she was happy to see her daughter happy again but when she turned to her older sister she had a scary face on her, Now Luna thought Celestia was mad because Lobo was so close to Eris but that wasn't the reason Celestia was angry.

Celestia walked up to her son and grip his shoulder and asked" Son could you please me tell why you have wounds on your arms that look like stab and gun wounds". everyone was shocked at what Celestia had said and check Lobo themselves and saw the wounds then they waited for an Answer."Well," Celestia said with a cross look on her face and tapped her foot.


Lobo Replied" I got the while working odd jobs for charity" Everyone then asked how would you get stab and gun wounds from some charity work and Lobo said," My work ticked off some street punks and the mob".

"What," everyone said, Lobo could see their anger more so his mother as she was about to go day-breaker( that was the name of the mode his mother went into when she was mad) Till Lobo told her that the bad guys punished So even when they had shot, stab, shock him, and tried to bash his skull into paste they were dealt with already.

Celestia cried when she heard what those monsters did to her son and was happy her boy is alive. Lobo dare not tell his mother and family that he was already dead. Lobo told his mother that he will be going to the same school where his friends are going which she runs. Lobo says to her as he will be in grade 9 with his friends His mother agrees but tells him that for some reason the school blew up and the repairs are now finished. Lobo asked how the school blew up and his Aunt Luna told him they don't know neither does the police, firefighters and the bomb squad can figure how the school could go up in smoke in a flash.

Lobo looked at the ceiling and yell" Really Lex did you blow up the school and remodel it ". Then a note appears, unravels and says" Your Welcome sign Lex Russ" which everyone sees and reads, Lobo grad the note and rips it up saying " That guy is more of a clown than a god" then another note appears, unravels and says" Well, technically I am a devious god-like being, not actually a god sign Lex Russ ". Lobo tears this one up too and says " whatever".

Lobo explains/shows what Lex is and why he's working for him expect the part that he's dead and no longer human. Celestia learns her husband will be back by her next Birthday and that her son is a bounty hunter/mercenary for Lex.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later Lobo asked his mother if he can go see his friends before school tomorrow which she agreed so Lobo left the house and was followed by his family. His mother asked if he wanted a ride but he declines then whistles and a demonic beast like motorbike appears. Lobo turns to his mother and says he got his ride, hops on the bike and rides off before his mother could say anything.


Lobo arrives at the Sparkle residence, knocks one the door which is then answered by Velvet (Twilight's mother).

Lobo said:" Hi Aunt Velvet good to see you", Velvet was happy to see Lobo but was surprised at seeing that Lobo was not a little boy anymore but a young man. Lobo was invited in and saw again his uncle named Night Light when he asked about seeing twilight her parents were thrilled.

So they guide him to her open room and she was busy reading. Lobo crept into her room quietly and put his hands over her shoulders. She responded with"Mother or Father I am busy right now come back later ".

Lobo Replied falsely as sad as he could " Oh that's too bad my big sister is so busy that she can't say hello to her little brother who has been away for while I guess that I will leave now."

WAIT" She said as she jumps up, "Don't leave spike", Twilight stops and sees Lobo/Spike she no longer sees the short, pudgy, cute little boy that she knew instead was a man who bigger, taller, muscley and more handsome."Spike! what happen to you?" Twilight said.


Lobo Replied with" I got older, bigger and stronger " Twilight blushed at the new Spike but then notice wounds on his arms and her blood went cold.

She grabs his arm and says" Why do you have wounds on your arms that look like stab and gun wounds". Both of the Sparkle parents rush over after hearing that and saw what their daughter saw. Lobo explains what he told his biological family and Twilight was about to go into lecture mode till Lobo hod her tight and told her to calm down. After settling down Lobo tells her that he will be going to her high school which made her happy, Twilight told him that Shining after high school became a police officer and married Cadence (which Lobo knew because of Lex) But decide to pretend to surprise by the news,


" Wow that's so great Twilight So now Cousin Cadence is now both our sister," said Lobo. After a while, Lobo told Twilight that he has to leave to meet the others, Twilight told him that she's happy that he's back. As Lobo left the house and got on his motorbike and was leaving He said to himself to not let her and the others know especially his mother that he's dead or they will cry.


As he drove off to Sweet Apple Acres, Twilight's heart was pounding"I shouldn't be thinking these things but I want spike to be my lover".

Author's Note:

Note, In this universe, Lobo/Spike is one year younger than the Main six and two years older than the CMC. Note: there will be no sex scenes as they are under 18, there will be kissing, flirting and some naughty stuff said but that is only for comedic purposes.