• Published 8th Nov 2019
  • 1,216 Views, 16 Comments

Silent Dawn - Blueelectric

  • ...
6
 16
 1,216

Ch.3:A School Tour With Some Sirens.

In a tiny apartment Wednesday morning, a small digital alarm clock went off. A purple hand rose and slammed onto the button to turn it off. She rose her head and look at the time. It was 7:00 am. She slowly rose out of bed and look at the two other occupants in the tiny bed room.

Aria then slowly stepped over the mattress on the floor with a blue skinned girl snoring away. She look at the other bed beside the other wall to find her older sister was already up. She slipped out the room and made her way to the kitchenette. Adagio was already there making some coffee. Her sister looked back at her and hand her a cup. "Morning, Ari." She greeted. She went back into the room to wake up Sonata.

She sighed as she looked at the eviction notice on the small kitchen counter. They got untill tomorrow to move out. They have to pack up after school. She look as their younger sister rubbed her eyes. "Man, I had a great dream last night! It was raining tacos and I heard some guy singing about it out of nowhere, it was catchy too." She grumbled.

The older two just shook their head in amusement. Then her eyes widened with worry. "We have to move out tonight don't we?" She asked sadly. Adagio gave her a hug. She spoke up,"We'll probably have to live on the streets until we think of something. Now both of you get ready for school." She ordered.

Aria got ready and head out door last. She slowed as she past the house where she meet that girl. Knowingly that the new girl got school today, she walked up the porch wondering if she was steal in bed or she's already at school. She knocked on the door. "Silent, are you in there?" She knocked again. She then heard a faint noise in the house. Footsteps were heard rushing towards the door. She heard it unlock and opened to revealed the girl. Her hair was in a mess and her blue eyes widened.

"You told me the other day you start school today and I was wondering if you were awake." Silent's blue eyes widened with realization. She gestured her to come in. Aria hesitated for a moment and slowly step inside. She has to admit, this is a pretty neat place for somebody living on their own. She sat on the couch and stared in the direction Silent took. The door near the kitchen was closed.

Then for what feels like hours she quickly stepped out fully dressed. Part of her bangs was partly covering one of her eyes and her hair pulled up in a ponytail. She was also wearing her book bag. They both headed out the door and Silent locked the door. As they walk towards the school house, Aria notice she was staring down at the sidewalk with a frown. "Are you OK?" She asked with a concern face. Silent looked up and slowly nodded her head. Aria notice bags under her showing under her icy blue eyes.

"Can't sleep last night?" She asked. She shooked her head in return, her eyes widened with fear. Aria notice she was shaking. So without thinking, she wrapped her arm around the clearly frightened girl. Silent flinched with shock. Aria noticed what she was doing and flinched away. "I'm sorry, Silent! It was my instincts, I didn't know what was doing!" She looked down in shame. "You probably don't want my friend now." Tears was starting to wield in her eyes.

She felt arms wrapping her in a warm embrace. She stood stiff and felt her face heating up. It took her a few moments to realized the girl was hugging her. She slowly returned the embrace and bury her face into the girl's shoulder. She pour all her guilt and shame on to Silent, telling her what her and her sisters did in the past, about the Battle Of The Bands and them mind controlling the students into hating each other.

She thought the girl would be mad at her, instead she felt her hand rubbing her back. They then broke the embrace. Silent got out her notebook and wrote something in it.

She gave it to Aria, in it, it read: "What you and your sister did was wrong, but I'm not angry. I wasn't even around. But you did feel guilty about it. There's some people in this world who doesn't even feel sorry what they did. There is people who are monsters in there hearts and they don't need special powers. But your not a monster, Aria, you just made a very bad decision and you apologize for it." She took her notebook back and put it back in her pocket.

Aria felt some what better about herself. She gaze at Silent with a smile. They resume their walk to the school. Soon they arrive at Canterlot High. Aria direct Silent to Principle Celestia's office and head to her locker.

A few minutes in first period she heard the intercom come on. "Aria Blaze, Sonata Dusk, Adagio Dazzle, please come to the Principle's office." She stopped her work and head straight towards the office, but not before she heard some whispering.

She met with the rest of her sisters in the hallway. "Do you now whats going on Ari?"questioned Sonata. "Do you two know about that new girl I told you about Monday?" Both nodded their heads. "Well, I think we're going to give them a tour today." They soon reach Principle Celestia's office where Silent was already waiting. Sonata and Adagio looked at her curiously.

Celestia look up at them. "Welcome in you three, take a seat." The three did just that. "This is Miss Silent Dawn, I wanted you three to show her around today." She gave Silent a school schedule and dismissed the four of them.

"So, are you that new girl Aria was talking about yesterday?" asked Sonata. Silent nodded her head. "Well, I'm Sonata and this is Adagio." Silent smiled in greetings. Adagio and Sonata looked at her with confusion. "Uh, I forgot to mention that she's mute. She can't talk and uses a little notebook." Aria explained. "Oh, then why didn't you say so Ari." Sonata said with a giggle.

They stopped by the first door. Mr.Cranky was in there instructing math. Aria opened the door. The class stopped what their doing and look up. "This is math class and that teacher's name is Mr.Cranky. Everyone this is Silent Dawn, the new student of CHS." The whole class waved while Mr.Cranky looked on angry that his teaching was interupted. Fluttershy, already in the class waved at her with a smile.

They head to the Science lab next. There they spotted Sunset Shimmer. As usual the class looked up. "This is the Science Lab and Mrs.Matilda's classroom. She's married to Mr.Cranky." Even though I don't know what she sees in him. He's more grouchy than me and that says a lot. Unlike Mr.Cranky, Mrs.Matilda went to greet Silent. "We'll hello, Miss Dawn. It's a pleasure to meet you." Sunset look up from what ever science project she's been working on and gave Silent a little wave. Silent waved back.

They then went to history, which is Aria's first period. She shares the class with two other Rainbooms, Rarity and Applejack. Ms.Inkwell was doing a lesson on the Civil War. After that they head to Home Ed class. They were in there making what looks like cupcakes. Pinkie Pie was in there already done making hers. When she seen Silent, she went over and gave her one.

Sonata pouted as she look at the cupcake, which appeared to be red velvet. "Awe, why can't I have a cupcake." Pinkie patted her on the head. "For the new girl only,Sonny! Besides I have to give the rest to my partners." She pointed her thumb at Flash Sentry and Golden Harvest, who already taken a few of them. She looked back at Silent, who was eyeing the treat suspiciously. "Come on, Si! I haven't put anything weird in it, just look at Flash." She pointed at the yellow skinned boy, who already down three.

Her and the Sirens watch as Silent slowly put the treat in her mouth. Her eyes lit up with delight. She smiled as she ate the rest. Aria watched her with a small smile at how cute she look. She quickly frown when the others in the room stared at her. She glared at them. "I was thinking about something." She explained. Pinkie giggled shaking her head. She definitely have something to talk with the rest of her friends; especially Fluttershy.

The Dazzlings then showed her the gym. On the door was the poster for the Friendship Games. Silent and even the Sirens paused to look at it. The date was the end of this month and it looks like they're competing against a preppy private school. They open the door and step into the gym. It looks like they are getting ready to play dodge ball. The team captains were Rainbow Dash and Lightning Dust. They were both glaring at each other.

Coach Will look at them and raised is hand to pause the game. "Well, it looks like someone new visiting Coach Will today." He stand up from his chair and walk over to greet Silent. He held out a muscular hand for her to shake. "Coach Will's the name, Coaching students the game." Silent shook his hand not letting his loud gruff voice get to her.

They went out the gym before they heard the whistle blow. After they finished the tour, Aria asked Silent if she can see her schedule. On it, she got English 11 in first period, Algebra 2 in second, Sonata's period, Biology in third, Adagio's period, First Lunch,the same lunch period the Dazzlings have, US History in fourth, Art in fifth, Aria's period, and finally Home ED 2. She gave the schedule back.

The other two already went back to class. "I'll see you around in lunch and art. Do you know were you going?" Silent nodded her head. Aria look around to see if anyone was watching and gave Silent a quick hug. Then they both went separate ways.


In what feels like eons, its now lunch time. They were serving hamburgers with a choice of bowl of fruit salad or an apple, fries and a choice of milk. There's also a line for pizza and a salad bar. She chooses pizza as always. She sat at her usual spot at her usual spot with her sisters, near the window. She mentally sighed at the empty table.

Adagio spoke first as she swallowed her mouthful of salad. "That new girl seems interesting." She began. Sonata nodded with agreement. "And she seems so nice. If she's going to be our first friend it will be even better." Aria remembered something and thought of an idea."You know, since we might be living in the streets, I got a better idea. When she starts to warm up to us, we could ask if we could stay at her place. I mean think about it. She's got a three bedroom house and she's been living there alone." The other two's eyes light up with hope.

Aria look across the cafeteria to find Silent walking up to them "Look, here's she comes now." She pull out the seat beside her and pat it. Silent instantly sat in it. She only got a small salad on her tray. She pulled out her notebook and pencil. They heard shock whispers around them but ignored them. Aria stared at her small salad, smaller then average. "What's wrong, not hungry?" Silent shook her head. "How's the new school, so far?" She wrote on her notebook and show her. "So far, so good", it read. Adagio and Sonata read over her shoulder. "You use a notebook to communicate? That neat!" Sonata explained.

"Don't you mute humans also use sign language?" Adagio asked. Silent wrote something else on the notebook. "I think it's too hard, so I preferred a notebook." The yellowed skinned siren nodded her head. "Ah, I see." Now comes the tricky part. Aria gazed at Silent. "You see us as friends right?"

Silent gave a puzzle look back and nodded her head." Well,you see we got until tomorrow to move out of our place and I'm wondering if we could stay at your place. All three of us can get a job and help you out at your place." Silent hesitate for moment. Then for what feels like hours, she nodded her head. She wrote in her notebook and showed them.

"Well, of course! I've been looking for roommates, anyway! Fluttershy always tells me to be kind" All three sirens look at the notebook, then slowly looked at Silent with tears in their eyes. Sonata slowly got up and wrapped Silent in hug, quietly sobbing with happiness. Adagio and Aria did the same minus the sobbing.

They haven't even notice the entire cafeteria starring at them.