• Published 6th Nov 2019
  • 920 Views, 21 Comments

Their Little Games - Jhoira



A small collection of quick stories between Trixie and Rainbow Dash.

  • ...
2
 21
 920

Morning Surprise

Trixie smiled as she curled up slightly under the blankets. She let out a small meep immediately after as she felt strong arms tighten around her. Looking up she saw two drowsy eyes staring down at her. Trixie gave a small, slightly timid smile to Rainbow Dash. “Good morning, Rainbow Dash.”

Rainbow Dash grinned faintly as she pulled Trixie up closer. Laying a gentle kiss on her lips. “Good morning, my great and powerful Trixie.”

Trixie couldn’t stop her smile from widening before she nuzzled into her girlfriend’s shoulder. “To what does Trixie owe such recognition?” Rainbow Dash didn’t usually refer to her by her self proclaimed title. Trixie had missed the ‘my’ part If the sentence.

Rainbow Dash slowly ran a hand down Trixie’s side, still holding her close. “I just wanted to...” After a pause Rainbow Dash continued. “To confirm how much you mean to me, Trixie.”

Trixie raised an eyebrow. “Calling Trixie great and powerful? Many people call her that.”

Rainbow Dash snorted and shook her head. “You’re not just any great and powerful Trixie. You’re my great and powerful Trixie.”

Trixie pauses for a moment then giggled gently. “So possessive.” She squeaked a little as she felt Rainbow Dash move a hand around to her back, then a little lower. “Now will you let Trixie go? She needs a shower.”

Rainbow Dash gave an obviously fake pout. “It’s our first morning together and you already want to leave?”

Trixie rolled her eyes, but still leaning up and pecking Rainbow Dash on the cheek. “Trixie is the performer Dash, not you.

Rainbow Dash chuckled and shook her head. “Well... I dunno... I could be convi...” Rainbow Dash was interrupted by the buzzer to her apartment. Groaning as she got up. “Who the heck is this in the morning...”

Trixie grinned and took advantage of the absence to skip into the bathroom. As she turned on the shower she heard a loud, “Mom!? Dad!?”

Comments ( 16 )

9928503
Heh, that's awful! :P

9928506
I don't know when Trixie called RD 'Rainbow Trash'

The story I wrote for them earlier had more Rarity and Applejack,

Can I please get a link?

Cant really blame Trixie. Human Rainbow Dash is absolutely beautiful.

9928733
You already said that.

9928684
Whoops, forgot to put it as a prequel. That's fixed now, but here. https://www.fimfiction.net/story/452318/hot-heads

9928885
But Trixie's the prettiest!

I'm glad hot heads got something more! I love the story! More Rd and GPT is always appreciated. ^^
9928503
LOL the ship is called Trash! XD Well it may be Trash, but its our lovable Trash!

9930348
Hehe, I'm also thinking on another one in between these two, but that one's a bit harder to write than pure fluffyness.

Cute! A bit of a tendency towards sentence fragments, however, especially in chapters 1-2.

9993131
Hehe, yeah, this one especially suffered from my neglect for editing just to the level of it being understandable. This was just a bunch of shorts rather than a coherent story :D

10223196
It's not just you. A lot of fics that use cannon characters main Twilight or Celestia. two of my least favorite ponies. Even if it's not about them.

10223197
That... Doesn't really seem like a response to what I said...?

10223209
It seems off topic. How about I try again. Okay so... How do I answer you in a non confusing way?

10223213
Well the "you're not the only one" makes sense, if you're working on multiple stories too. I just don't know where

" A lot of fics that use cannon characters main Twilight or Celestia. two of my least favorite ponies. Even if it's not about them."

came from.

10223216
Don't judge me dear, I'm thinking.

Aww you cut it off at the best part!

Login or register to comment