• Published 1st Jan 2020
  • 2,764 Views, 51 Comments

A Day in the Life - TheHardie-Boy



A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure story within the Jake Taylorverse

  • ...
5
 51
 2,764

Make Up Script as You Go

“Calm down, Twilight,” I gently told my marefriend. “I know going off script is unusual, but I really think we can make this even better if we make up our own story.”

As Twilight started to calm down, I could tell she was thinking hard about what I’d said.

“Just think about it,” I added. “If we make up our own story, anything can happen. Anything.”

It became obvious from the expression on Twilight’s face that she understood what I meant by ‘anything’.

“So, um, where…where were we?” Twilight bashfully asked as a cute little blush crossed her face.

“I believe I’d just knocked your sword away and had you down,” I playfully reminded her.

“Right, right, you did,” Twilight said as if coming to some great realization. “And that means that I am now defenseless and entirely at your mercy.”

“I suppose it does, doesn’t it?” I sublimely stated as I quickly pinned her again, causing her blush to quickly spread.

“W-What are you going to do to me, Jake Sparrow?” Twilight asked me, struggling to pretend to be a helpless damsel.

“This,” I said before I quickly wrapped my arms around Twilight and kissed her passionately on the lips.

“Oh Jake,” Twilight moaned once the kiss ended.

“That was just the beginning,” I seductively replied as I moved my right hand down to grab her flank, causing her to gasp. “Any last words, maiden?” I whispered into her ear.

“Please, Jake Sparrow......take me,” Twilight blissfully responded, just before we once again locked lips.

Passionate Ending