• Published 1st Jan 2020
  • 2,748 Views, 51 Comments

A Day in the Life - TheHardie-Boy



A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure story within the Jake Taylorverse

  • ...
5
 51
 2,748

Let Twilight Win

Twilight and I fenced for about a minute before she came at me with a powerful lunge. I could have easily parried and continued the sword play, but I decided not to. As Twilight’s sword made contact, my own sword flew out of my hand. Next thing I knew, I was down.

“You’ve been bested, Jake Sparrow,” Twilight said with an impish smile as she stuck her sword right in my face. “And now you must submit to my commands.”

“And, um, what commands would those be?” I inquired, wondering if maybe Twilight was getting a little too into this.

Twilight’s impish smile only grew.

“I command you to kiss me,” she said with bedroom eyes.

“Kiss…you?” I confusingly asked, not expecting to hear that.

“Yes,” Twilight confirmed as she put down her cardboard sword and slowly advanced towards. “My first command to you is for you to kiss me, like you’ve never kissed me before.”

As confused I still was about how things had ended up here, I had to admit, that did sound nice.

“And you’re going to do it right here, right now,” Twilight instructed once she was right on top of me.

“Well, I guess I don’t have a choice, now do I?” I playfully stated as I leaned up and embraced Twilight.

“No, no you don’t,” Twilight seductively replied.

So I gave Twilight what she wanted and kissed her on the lips. It wasn’t a very long kiss, but it was extremely passionate.

“Happy?” I playfully asked once we ceased locking lips.

“Very,” Twilight simply replied, fully breaking character. “Thanks for doing this, Jake. It was really fun.”

Affectionate Ending 1