• Published 1st Jan 2020
  • 2,770 Views, 51 Comments

A Day in the Life - TheHardie-Boy



A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure story within the Jake Taylorverse

  • ...
5
 51
 2,770

Contemporary Romance

“Contemporary romance.” I decided.

“Oh, alright then,” Twilight replied, with a small hint of relief and an even tinier bit of disappointment in her voice. “Which book do you want to re-enact then?”

Twilight then held a few books up in front of me with her magic. I quickly looked over them and eventually pointed to one that looked interesting.

“How about this one?” I suggested.

Twilight brought the book closer to herself as she too looked over it.

Nights of Snow and Stars, huh? Good choice.” Twilight commented. “Come on, I’ll explain the story to you.”

After Twilight explained the story to me, we started acting out some of the romantic scenes, which were pretty tame by romance story standards. There was some hoof-and-hand holding, some hugging, and even a few kisses but nothing too hot and heavy. By the end though, we were both a little tired.

“This was fun, Twi,” I told my marefriend as we both sat on the couch.

“Yeah, this was definitely more fun than doing it by myself,” Twilight concurred. “We should do it again sometime.”

“I agree,” I said as I noticed that it was getting close to dinner time. “Hey, you want to go get something to eat?”

“Sure, I could really go for a hayburger,” Twilight replied as she got up from the couch.

“Hayburgers it is then,” I remarked as I too got up, and Twilight and I headed out to eat.

Boring, Generic Ending 2