• Published 6th Nov 2019
  • 7,562 Views, 568 Comments

Crushed: The Beginnings - Silent Wing



After a tragic accident, a young man wakes up in the Castle of the two pony sisters and is now presented with a second chance at life.

  • ...
29
 568
 7,562

PreviousChapters Next
Interluder IV

“Tia, where are you?” I ask slightly concerned, aimlessly wandering through the Castle, since I haven’t seen her the entire day. Which is very unusual for her, even when she decides to take an afternoon off from work.

When I see a maid pushing a trolly, loaded with an entire cake, in my direction, I just know who I have to ask. “She is in the garden.” The maid tells me, without that I even have to ask. I give the maid a quick thank you, before I teleport myself to my sisters favorite spot, in the Royal Garden.

“I was wondering, when you would finally decide to show up sister.” I hear Tia reply in a slightly mocking tone. “A few minutes later and I would have send a search party after you.”

“What has you in such a good mood sister. This is clearly unexpected after the debacle with Blueblood in the morning.” I ask in wonder, shortly before I find myself in the shadow of a cloud, which promptly starts to unload all the water she is holding in onto me.

I endure the rain for a few seconds, before I teleport myself behind the cloud. With perfect timing, I buck the cloud out of existence, shortly before the jumping pony would have landed on it again.

The pony in question just crash into the ground and I wait for her to turn around, so that her belly is up, before I advance and pin her to the ground. “Good morning dear niece, I hope you had your fun?” I ask her, troubling not to laugh, by the thought of the plan, that is currently forming in my mind.

“Hi auntie Luna, I hope you did enjoy your shower as much as I did.” She asks me grinning from ear to ear, barely able to withhold her laughter. My sister on the other hoof shows no restraint.

I wait for her to calm down, before I focus on her for the moment. “I am sure your mother had a helping hoof into this, isn’t it right sister?”

“Luna, I would never commit such a crime.” My sister exclaims in mock shock, giving enough information for now.

“Tell that Starswirl the bearded. He had to shave his beard off, after you “accidently” turned it pink. Or what was that with Clover the Clevers enchanted Quills or ambassador Iron Talons...” I begin to count of all the pranks she pulled over the centuries, but sadly get interrupted by her, before I come even close to the really good ones.

“Okay Luna, I admit it. I have pulled more than just one or two pranks over time.”

“Good.” I reply before I turn my attention back to the squirming pony, that is still pinned to the ground by my magic. “Now back to that misbehaving foal.”

“What, I am not a foal.” The light turquoise mare replies upset.

“Not for normal ponies no, but for us alicorns it’s different, especially if you compare yourself to Tia and myself.” I explain in earnest. “And you know what happens to misbehaving foals, don’t you?”

“They get cake?” She asks hopefully and after a short look at my sister, I know that this is exactly what will happen later.

“Try again, maybe I will show mercy, if you give the correct answer.”

“They get punished.” She replies now correctly, her look makes clear that she is more than terrified from me, at least for the moment.

“You know what's the good thing about Alicorns dear nice?” I ask the to the ground pinned princess, which looks pleadingly to her mother for help, who just watches in amusement. “They come with there own torture devices.”

Her gaze turns back to me, eyes immediately going wide in shock, when I pluck three feathers out of her wings, holding them threateningly above her head. “You wouldn’t be so cruel aunty Luna, right?” She asks me, directly before I begin with her so called punishment.

At first she tries to play it though, while I begin slowly, which turns into a full blown assault, when I continuously add more and more of my own feathers. I only stop when the mare under me can only be described as a giggling mess. I wait for her to calm down, before I ask her a very important question. “Now, what did you learn today, Dusty?”

“Only use pranks on you, that can be traced back to mom.” She replies with a big grin on her face and while Tia's face lights up in horror, I can’t resist the urge to smile.

“Very good Dusty, I knew that there is a reason why you are my favorite niece.” I reply with a smug grin, before I help her up and we both turn our attention back to Tia. “So what is it, you wanted to talked about sister.”

“I was planning who I will invite to this years Gala, when Dusty ask me about a ticket for one of her friends. Now Luna, is there anypony you want to invite?”

“There is indeed a pony I plan to invite, along with his family.” I reply after I gave that idea some thought. “You remember Lieutenant Mango?”

“Isn’t this the Thestral you put in charge of our guards in Ponyville?” She wants to know from me, still upset about the fact, that I haven’t asked for her opinion in this matter.

“You mean Wingy's dad?” Lightning Dust interrupts me to my great surprise, before I even get the chance to answer.

“Indeed, how do you know her.” I ask my nice surprised, that she even knows about her.

“We met each other in Cloudsdale, shortly before I was transferred to Ponyville.”

“Let me guess. You got transferred to Ponyville because you pranked her, where you met again, made up and started to prank the whole town?”

“Pinkie Pie also joined in after some time.” She admits with a blush and I have to grin, at the thought of all the mischief those three created.

“As much as I would like to hear more about the fun you had in Ponyville, Dusty, can we now go back to the matter at hoof, namely the invitations for the Gala?” Tia asks upset that we let us get distracted so easily.

“Dusty, how many tickets did you sent to Wingy?” I want to know from her, just to make sure that they get enough.

“Please, trust me auntie. I invited Wingy and her whole family.”

I look at her for a moment, but decide to go with the risk. “I do, but for now I have to leave you two alone. I need to catch some sleep, than unless a certain Princess I haven’t cancelled my court for the night.”

I depart from them, but not without whispering a warning into the ear of my niece. “Stay away from the blue flowers.”

I am halfway on my way back into the castle, when the maid from earlier pushes her trolly with the cake past me, inclusive the new decorations I suggested. As soon as I am out of sight , I teleport immediately back into my room, applying every protective spell I know to it.

I am finished just in time, only moments before I hear a certain Princess scream my name in the Royal Canterlot Voice. “LUNA!!!"

Author's Note:

After rikithemonk was so kind to take a look at the first Chapter of this story, I took care of Chapter two till eight in the last 48 hours.

Now, I had a great idea for the next chapter, but I thought that I can't publish it, without taking at least a look behind the scenes and I hope all of you had as much fun reading this, like I had with writing this. 

Also, a big thank you at everypony, that is still reading this. You guys give me the strength I need to continue this.

PreviousChapters Next