• Published 11th Nov 2019
  • 2,640 Views, 47 Comments

Lunar Enthrallment - Seraphem



Luna follows up her 'wasteland style speed dating' with a trip to a griffon's camp.

Comments ( 9 )

Let's see... If my mental timeline is correct, this raises the question of just who it is leading the Den Mothers at the moment.

Worth the wait, Sera, and glad to see Wood getting the type of action he prefers - and Luna getting to worship at her altar of choice again! ;)

10810553
Glad you liked it! And yeah, those two did end up being cute together.

I'm so glad to see this develop more and more. The way the story is starting to evolve is epic.

Please I love the care you take with your characters and the situations they are in.

I wonder who the real dom in this chapter was

10821631
Just because Luna prefers to be a sub, doesn't mean she doesn't know what she wants.

:raritywink:

I think this has become one of my top stories to read. I hope you'll write more for Luna I'm the future, you for it so well.
Thank you for putting your hard work into this so we can all read and enjoy it ^^

10977061
Thank you very much!

IRL is kind of...... not the best but, trying to get more written!

You have a gift for writing stories that are both sexy and adorable.

I wonder if you've got more planned (and that the past few years hasn't bruned you out completely).

Login or register to comment