• Published 27th Nov 2019
  • 4,466 Views, 416 Comments

Domestic Drabbles of Discord's Dimension - GeekCat



The domestic life of Fluttershy and Discord...who knows what could happen?

  • ...
12
 416
 4,466

PreviousChapters Next
Boopin' Good Time

Fluttershy booped Discord's nose. His nose twitched. He crossed his eyes, looking at the tip of her hoof, before looking back up at her and tilting his head in confusion.

She blushed, pulling her hoof away. "S-sorry," she said. "I just thought...sometimes, the cats in the sanctuary like it when I do that."

He blinked, frowning slightly. "I'm not a cat," he huffed, turning back to the hedge he was sculpting with a pout.

She smiled. "What about your lion arm?" He scoffed and waved her off. "What about the way you purr?" she continued, rubbing a hoof under his chin.

He let out a tiny purr at the contact, but pulled away, frowning and crossing his arms. "It's friendly growling," he grumbled. "And I bet a lot of other animals do it, not just cats."

"Or that time I brought catnip home, just to have some extra in stock, and you—"

He placed a finger to her lips, his ears turning a bright red. "Okay, okay! I might be...somewhat like a cat," he grumbled. He pulled away, crossing his arms as his neck turned a slight shade of pink. "Why'd you even bring this up, anyway?"

She blushed, scuffing at the ground with a hoof. "Well...I just saw you working, and thought about how you like to cuddle sometimes...most times," she corrected as he raised an eyebrow. "And then I thought about some of the stray cats who've been coming near the sanctuary lately, and how they sometimes like cuddles...and then I thought about booping them, and, well..."

"You flew up and tapped me on the nose," he finished, booping her nose lightly for emphasis. She giggled, sticking her tongue out at him. She booped him on the nose again.

His nose twitched, and she could see a hint of a smile at the corner of his lips. "You do like this, don't you!" she said, booping his nose again.

He pulled away, covering his nose with a hand, laughing. "O-of course not!" he said. "I think you were more affected than I!" He booped her nose again.

She giggled, sticking out her tongue. "That tickles!" she protested. He just smirked and booped her again. She giggled, pulling away slightly.

He smiled, coiling his body around her, index fingers aimed at her muzzle. "D-Discord," she whispered, shivering as she saw the gleam in his eyes. "Weren't you making hedge sculptures?"

He grabbed the hedge trimmers with his tail and glanced between them and her, a smirk on his face. "Oh, it can wait," he said, tossing them off and into the thick foliage.

He booped her nose. She giggled.

Again. She stuck her tongue out.

After the fifth boop, she began to wriggle in his grasp. His coils slowly loosened around her, until he was lightly draped over her shoulders, and she had freed her front hooves.

With narrowed eyes, she quickly booped his nose just as he was moving in for boop number six. He froze as she made contact, eyes widening and nose twitching.

She pulled away, only to immediately boop him with her other hoof. This time, he chuckled a little. She continued booping him, his smile growing wider as his chuckles grew louder.

Sometime after she lost count, he quickly pulled away and shook his head. "Why must you use my weakness against me?" he growled, covering his nose with his claw.

She tilted her head. "I'm sorry...is your nose sensitive? I didn't know..."

"Oh, no, that's not my weakness," he said simply. She blinked in confusion. With a sigh and a roll of his eyes, he planted a tiny kiss on her nose. "It's you," he muttered, the red tint appeared on his ears and cheeks again.

She flushed a bright pink, then hid her face in his fur with a squeak. She wrapped her front hooves around his neck, so she could more easily bury her face into his chest.

"Aw, don't be like that," he whispered in her ear, patting her head. "I thought you already knew that, my dear. My love for you has made me terribly soft and mushy."

She mumbled, "It's still...embarrassing."

"You're not the one who said it, are you?" A pause, as he gently ran his fingers through her mane. "Sweetheart...will you please stop hiding?" Another pause. "I can still feel how warm your face is, you know. You're not fooling anypony."

Her blush grew brighter, finally crawling up to her ears. She lifted her head slightly, just to peer up at him. He gave her a toothy grin, lightly kissing her forehead, which was just barely peeled away from his fur.

With a sigh and soft smile, she pulled her face away from his chest, and leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek—

Only for her nose to run right into Discord's finger, his lion arm floating in the air, detached from his arm.

She giggled and stuck out her tongue. He chuckled.

She pulled away, covering her nose with a hoof. "You tricked me!" she said, a hint of a laugh in her voice. He smirked, and his tail twisted around her body and under her hoof, booping her again.

With a huff, she reached out to boop him. He yelped and bent over backward, just barely dodging her hoof as it soared above his head.

Unfortunately, she lost her balance, and with a yelp, she fell forward, on top of Discord.

They both landed in a heap on the teal grass. The air rushed out of Discord's lungs, and he groaned as he let his head fall back against the ground. Fluttershy was blushing, lying on his torso. "I'm so sorry, Discord! I didn't mean to knock you over..."

He sighed and patted her head. "It's fine, my dear Fluttershy," he said. "You're not hurt, are you?" She shook her head, and he smiled softly. "That's good."

He stroked at her mane, and she slowly relaxed, letting her head rest comfortably underneath his chin. "Discord?" she said quietly. He grunted, twisting her mane around his fingers. "Did you like the...the boop?" She could feel her cheeks grow warm.

He paused, fingers freezing in place on her scalp. She could hear him muttering to himself, though it wasn't loud enough for her to make out what he was muttering.

With a soft sigh, he finally said, "I enjoyed it. Even the first one. I just...wasn't sure if it would be weird to like it."

She smiled. "Discord, don't you know that I love that sort of thing about you?" He grunted, and she could see his ears turning a light pink.

"Besides, I liked it, too," she said. Planting her hooves, she sat up slightly. She reached forward and booped his nose.

He stuck his tongue out at her and giggled.

PreviousChapters Next