• Published 27th Nov 2019
  • 4,491 Views, 416 Comments

Domestic Drabbles of Discord's Dimension - GeekCat



The domestic life of Fluttershy and Discord...who knows what could happen?

  • ...
12
 416
 4,491

PreviousChapters Next
Spring Blossoms

"Fluttershy, are you free today?" Discord suddenly asked after they had finished breakfast.

She blinked. "Yes, why?"

He grinned. "There's something I'd like to show you. How does a trip to the nation of Eastern unicorns sound?"

She tilted her head. "Is that where Mistmane is from?" He nodded. "I'm not sure, Discord...I've never been there, and they're far enough away that they might not know about you. Remember that vacation to Seaquestria?"

He flinched and bit his lip. "Yeah, that...that was not one of my top trips." He shook his head. "But their 'nation' is connected to Equestria, and they weren't isolating themselves when I was reformed. They should have heard about me by now."

She frowned, her brow furrowing. He sighed and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Fluttershy, there's something happening there I really want to show you. I know you'll love it. I promise there will be no complications on this trip of ours, and that you will enjoy every second of it."

He held his paw out to her. "So...?"

"...Alright," she said, placing her hoof into his paw. He snapped his fingers, and suddenly something was obscuring her vision. "Discord!?"

"Just a blindfold!" he assured her. "Don't want to ruin the surprise!"

She sighed. "Just...tell me the next time you do that, please."

He slowly scooped her into his arms, holding her under her forelegs. "Sorry," he said, kissing the top of her head. "Do you still want to go? Please tell me you still want to go."

She sighed, reaching up with her hooves to lightly squeeze his arms. "Yes. Let's go." She heard him snap his fingers, and felt the air shift around her.


She took a deep breath. The air was humid, and filled with the perfume of flowers. Discord set her gently down on the ground, or rather, on a soft blanket. "Ready?" he whispered. She nodded.

He snapped his fingers, and the blindfold disappeared. She gasped.

In front of her was a large group of thin trees, each of them covered with soft pink flowers. As she watched, a soft gust of wind blew passed, causing several pink petals to drift down from the branches. "It's beautiful," she whispered. A petal landed on top of her nose, and her eyes crossed to stare at it.

Discord smiled, taking a seat next to her on the blanket. "I knew you'd like this," he said. "I found out about this during some light reading. The Eastern unicorns actually have a tradition of watching these cherry blossoms bloom each spring."

He leaned back on his hands. "It's not something I'd normally do, but it seemed right up your alley."

She leaned against his shoulder. "It's perfect. I love it. I love you." He smiled and scratched behind her ears.


She couldn't explain it, but she was entranced by the blooming flowers, watching them on the blanket, leaning against Discord's shoulder. After some time passed, she stood up and walked around the clearing, looking closer at the trees and the flowers, marveling at the small blossoms.

Every so often, groups of unicorns with curved horns would come near, glance around, then leave. Discord was quick to assure her that they were probably just looking for their own space to watch the blossoms, and it had nothing to do with the fact that he was, well him. "They'd be running, not walking, if that was the case," he said with a chuckle. "This spot is pretty out of the way. Nopony's going to bother us."

He then took the opportunity to pin her against the trunk of one of the trees and press his mouth against hers. She sighed and let her eyes drift closed, returning the pressure of the kiss. His hands stroked against her cheeks, before drifting upwards and tangling her in mane.

They slowly pulled away from each other, breathing heavily. She smiled when she saw a number of petals had landed in his mane, and reached up with a hoof to brush them away.

Her stomach suddenly growled, causing her to blush. He chuckled and said, "I think we've let the time get away from us. Shall we try some Eastern cuisine?"

She smiled. "Alright. Have you ever had food from here?" She followed him as he started walking through the trees, glancing at a paper map every so often.

He shrugged. "I've seen some restaurants try to imitate the food from here. I know they sell boxes that are like packed lunches, and that they have sushi."

"I've never heard of that. What is it?"

"It's—" He froze, smile falling as he gulped. "Well, it's—most of it, anyway, is—raw fish. Usually served on rice."

She turned pale, and then a slight shade of green. "We don't have to get that!" he quickly said, holding his arms in front of him. "And if that's all there is, we can find a vegetarian version, or I could just make some food myself!" He gently rubbed at her back. "You don't have to eat anything you feel uncomfortable about," he whispered, stroking her mane.

She swallowed, shaking her head. "I...I know. I'm fine. That just...caught me by surprise, that's all." After a few more seconds of him stroking her mane, watching her expression, he pulled away and looked at the map again.

After a few minutes of walking, they finally arrived at the edge of a town. It was mostly empty, and the few unicorns around stared at Discord, but didn't react otherwise. He spotted a stand with wrapped boxes almost as soon as they had arrived and rushed towards it, Fluttershy quickly following him.

"Are you wanting to buy a bento?" the unicorn said after he was done staring at Discord. "We're having a sale today on wares!"

"What's in them?" Fluttershy quickly asked.

"Well, they're all a bit different. The Vegan Lover has a carrot and cucumber sushi, and asparagus soba. The Sakura Special has cherries, rice and little cookies shaped like flowers. The Sweethearts Box has heart-shaped noodles and sushi—"

"Can we get a Sakura Special and Sweethearts Box, but with vegan sushi instead of regular?" Discord asked.

The vendor tapped at their chin. "Well...I can't really exchange anything between the boxes...I'd have stock for one, but not for the other..."

Discord sighed. "I'll buy the three you mentioned, then." Fluttershy glanced up at him as the vendor grabbed the boxes.

"Discord, we can't eat three of these. Especially not when one has..." She gulped.

"Don't worry," he assured her. "I have a plan." He handed a small pile of bits to the vendor, grabbed the boxes, and teleported the two of them back to their blanket. He unstacked the boxes, placing the Sweethearts Box and the Vegan Lover beside each other before snapping his fingers.

"Now we have one all-vegetarian Sweethearts Box," he said, opening it. Heart-shaped noodles in a red sauce sat next to heart-shaped rolls of rice, seaweed, carrot, and cucumber. "And one box with sushi, which you dislike, and asparagus, which I dislike," he said, sticking his tongue out. "It gets stuck on my fang."

"So, if we're not going to eat it...what do we do with it?" she asked.

"Do any of your little critters like fish or asparagus?" he asked, to which she nodded. "Well, there you go. I'll send this home and put it in the critter pantry. Maybe they can be little treats or something." He snapped his fingers, and the box disappeared in a flash of light.

He pushed the Sakura Special next to the other bento box and opened it. A pile of plump cherries was in one half, while the other contained tiny, flower-shaped cookies. He licked his lips and grabbed one of the cherries, popping it into his mouth, while she picked up the small wooden sticks in the other box and tried to grab a noodle. It slipped away from her every time she grabbed it.

"Those really aren't designed for hooves," he commented. "I guess that happens when everyone has magic. Need a hand?" She nodded and handed him the sticks. He twirled them around in his fingers for a bit until he was satisfied with his grip on them, and then grabbed a noodle.

"Open wide," he cooed. She giggled and opened her mouth, and he fed her the noodle.

"It's good!" she said. He smiled and fed her another noodle. She grabbed one of the cherries and held it out to him. Grinning, he opened his mouth, letting his tongue stretch out. She dropped the cherry onto his tongue, and he snapped it back into his mouth.

He grabbed a sushi and fed it to her. "This is delicious!" she said. He glanced at the next one he was about to feed her, and flicked it into his mouth instead.

"How else will I know how to make one?" he said with his mouth full, while she sent him a fake glare. She sighed and shook her head, popping one of the cherries in her mouth.

This continued for some time. Fluttershy managed to grab some noodles by using the sticks with both hooves, and the pasta was shoved messily into his mouth. He chuckled and licked the tomato sauce of the side of his mouth. She decided to just grab the sushi with her hoof to feed to him.

Before they knew it, they had fed each other everything but the cookies. Discord popped one in her mouth before biting into one himself. The cookies were crunchy, and very sweet. They kept grabbing and munching on the cookies as they watched the blossoms.

She reached into the box, only to find it empty. She glanced over at Discord, who was nibbling on the last cookie, half of it sticking out of his mouth. He looked over at her, then at the empty box, before smirking at her, raising an eyebrow cockily.

Narrowing her eyes at him, she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. He flinched in surprise, but his eyes slowly drifted closed with a sigh. But before he could return the pressure of the kiss, she quickly bit off the piece of cookie hanging out of his mouth and pulled back, happily munching on the treat.

Discord stared at her, then down at the half a cookie he had left. He sucked it into his mouth and munched on it, pouting. She pushed the boxes aside and shifted closer to him, draping a wing over his back as she leaned her head against his shoulder. He smiled and stroked her mane.

After a few more minutes of watching the blossoms, he sighed. "I could eat another one of those cookies."

She shifted closer to him, nuzzling into his fur. "They were pretty good. Are you going to pop us in some more?"

"Oh, maybe later," he said. "But right now, I think I know exactly where to find that sweet taste." She blinked and lifted her head to gaze at him. He quickly turned his head and pressed his lips against hers.

She sighed, letting her eyes drift closed. She reached up with a hoof to stroke his mane and hold him closer. His hand drifted from her mane to her chin, tilting her head upwards so he could deepen the kiss.

Slowly, his tongue slithered out of his mouth and ran against her lips. She shivered slightly as it went back and forth, slowly caressing each part of her lips. He slowly pulled his lips away from hers with a soft click, gently caressing her cheek. She smiled and nuzzled into his hand.

They turned back to the blossoms, still leaning against each other. "This really is lovely," she said after awhile. "Thank you for bringing me here."

He scratched behind her ear, making her coo lightly. "Well, of course," he murmured. "Seeing your face light up when seeing something like this is what I live for." Her face flushed a bright pink, and she flicked her ear to let some of her mane drape over her face.

"And seeing you flustered like this is the other thing I live for," he said with a chuckle. Her blush grew brighter, and she pushed his ribs playfully, prompting him to laugh and start poking her belly.

She giggled, trying to ward off the attack by tickling him with her feathers. He laughed, but kept up the assault on her sensitive stomach. They started rolling over each over on the blanket, trying to tickle the other more than they were being tickled.

Eventually, they fell on their backs, away from the other, gasping and giggling. They slowly calmed down, watching the petals on the branches above them drift away in the wind.

She must have nodded off at some point, because the next thing she knew, Discord had scooped her up in his arms, and the sun was much lower in the sky. "Maybe we can come back tomorrow," he said before teleporting back home.

PreviousChapters Next