• Published 2nd Nov 2019
  • 274 Views, 0 Comments

The Secret Recordings Of The Free Crusaders - Good Fedora Pony



Apple Bloom decides to make an audio diary to heal her heart. And she's not the only one.

  • ...
 0
 274

Night watch report-1

Night watch report—agent Twilight Sparkle, reporting from Ponyville.

I am recording this message right now for both convenience and expediency.
I do not know when or where I will send this message from when I do, but the placement time will be easy to deduce based on my report.

It seems the occultist that filly-napped me have apparently succeeded... Sort of.

You see, I was going back to the ever-free forest to see if I can find some way to track the occultist.

I used the rare books that Celestia loaned me as an excuse to investigate.
I prioritized the books first (for obvious reasons) and executed my investigation as an afterthought.

Foolish of me to do without a weapon, but it worked out.

Anyways what I discovered after retrieving my books was a young filly, young enough to look the age of the Cutie-mark Crusaders, and yet she has no memory past the few hours she was in the Everfree forest and till now.

The part of this report that would disturb you the most here is the fact that the filly in question has a distinct look resembling... Nightmare Moon.

I have kept my cool and determine the situation to be......confusing.

It was evident that the filly was created by the spell cast just the day before, but her behavior is unusual considering the circumstances.

I need more time to question her; however, at the same time, I know she could be playing me for a fool.

Disguise was a trait Nightmare Moon had shown before, but still...

If the worst should happen, you will have received this stone in the absence of my presence for a 5-mile radius. Either by physically being removed from the area or my pulse is no longer beating...

The subject in question shows no visible sign of hostility or ill intent, but I like being on the safe side. I'm currently in my lab recording this, and I have a sound altering dome around me. She will not be able to access these recordings unless the previous requirements are met. In which case the crystals will have already teleported to your location... Now that I think about it, that's probably going to be inconvenient for you... But at least it will still guarantee that you hear these far sooner rather than later.

I opted for audio as it was the most convenient to send compared to the letter as my little...Guest is currently in my room sleeping soundly...with my last remaining ribbons of teleporting underneath the mattress.

Hopefully, I will have this delivered to you unless circumstances change.

... Oh boy, this is going to be a long night.

End of the report.

Author's Note:

Twilights' past revealed.