• Published 20th Nov 2019
  • 2,156 Views, 356 Comments

Unpleasant Correspondence 2 (My Little Pony: Reign of the Goddess-Queens) - StormLuna



Everything has come full circle and now it is Twilight who sends her protege to Ponyville. Needless to say, Luster isn't one bit happy about it.

  • ...
34
 356
 2,156

PreviousChapters Next
A Promise Fulfilled (S3 E29) [Live Action]

Once the three arrived in the throne room Starlight motioned for her daughters to stand in the center of the room while she went and stood by her throne. She had a smile on her face and asked, "Girls, do you remember back when Twibitch and I brought up you two being ascended further and ultimately being able to take over Twibitch's old castle and force Luster Dawn to be your subordinate?"

Toola replied, "I do but I have a strong feeling that isn't what is going to happen."

Starlight's smile grew bigger, "No, what is about to happen is going to be much bigger than that and you two will be doing far more than simply having my bitch sister's protege as a subordinate." Their smiles grew bigger in anticipation as Starlight finished, "I have decided to ascend both of you much further and give you an equal share in governing this country as me. Basically, all three of us will rule this country."

Coconut asked, "What about Twibitch? Isn't she still a leader too?"

Starlight replied, "Technically yes but she does nothing but screw Bitchlestia and take her pension so in all reality, she doesn't." She paused before adding, "Now the time has come to do for you two what has been in my plans for you ever since that bitch betrayed the three of us."

Toola's eyes grew wide as she asked, "Are you going to ascend us to your level? Are we going to become infinitely powerful?"

Starlight flared up her and replied, "I am. Now this will probably feel weird and with me going to be ascending both of you at once, this could take the rest of the day. It took me long enough to ascend that bitch sister of mine but with you two, I know it will take quite a bit longer."

Starlight grasped the two in her aura and began to cast the spell. At first the spell was not affecting her much but after an hour she began to feel herself getting tired. She was not about to stop though because that could make trying to ascend them in the future almost impossible. She knew this had to be done all at once and giving her daughters this rare gift was far too important to her.

Toola and Coconut began to feel strange as the magic was beginning to seep into their bodies. They began to slowly feel themselves growing larger, their horns growing longer, their wings getting bigger and after the fourth hour they felt their manes and tails beginning to change. They knew that after the spell was complete, that they would have a wavy mane and tail like their mom.

As they day continued to progress, Starlight continued to grow more and more fatigued and finally, after ten hours, the balls the two were encircled in popped and out of them emerged two infinitely powerful Alicorns. When Toola and Coconut took a look at one another realizing that they were just like their mom, they were ecstatic. They began to celebrate until they heard a thud when Starlight blacked out.

The two rushed to her and Toola screamed, "Mom, no! I'm sorry this happened, please be ok."

Coconut took a close look at her and suggested, "I think she'll be ok. Let's get her to bed and then stay by her side until she comes to. I don't think she should be alone given the state she is in."

Toola agreed, "Yeah, that would likely be the best thing to do here."

Coconut grabbed her in her aura and began to carry her to her chambers and then got her covered up. The two sat by her bedside hoping that her being comfortable would help her recover more quickly. Toola looked at Coconut and suggested, "I don't know why I didn't think of this before, we are infinitely powerful so we could simply cast a spell to get her to come to."

Coconut disagreed, "Toola, I know you mean well but using magic here could harm her quite a bit. I think it would be best if we just let her come to naturally." She paused for a moment and added, "Perhaps it is best our coronation probably won't be until Friday."

Toola added, "For all we know this may be why she decided to ascend us the moment Cadence left, she knew that she would need time to recover from doing this."

The two stayed up by Starlight's side all night long and when the sun rose the following morning, she opened her eyes and Toola was the first to notice this, "Mom, I'm so glad your ok!"

Coconut added, "We were so worried about you!"

Starlight let out a yawn, "Thanks you two." She got out of bed yet she was clearly tired so she came up with a decision. "Girls, I know you are probably excited about your coronation but I want to wait until tomorrow for it so I will be fully alert. Is that ok?"

The two embraced her and Coconut replied, "Of course it is and besides, isn't Flurry Heart supposed to come back tomorrow anyway?"

Toola wasn't a fan of Flurry but added with a smile on her face, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure she would want to see us be introduced to Canterlot as the newest Goddess-Queens!"

Starlight knew that Toola would likely be the one to want to rub it in her face and wasn't overly thrilled over the way she said it. "Yeah, I know she would but please don't boast about it to her or rub it in her face that you're equal to me and will join me in ruling this country."

Coconut then added, "So are your parents and aunt Luna going to be here for your wedding or are you not going to invite them because they might bring Twibitch?"

Starlight got a smile on her face, "I'll invite them and if my bitchy little sister comes with them, she will have three infinitely powerful Alicorns to deal with and regarding my mom, I don't care what she thinks anymore. If my sister causes problems, the three of us together can drain her of her magic."

Toola added, "And then banish her into limbo like she deserves!"

Coconut finished, "And move on with our lives. You and Cadence can be happy together and who knows, you may decide to use fertility magic on her and she can give birth to a foal of yours!"

Starlight got a smile on her face, "You know, I could do that! If you want a baby step-sister, I'll make that happen. I know Cadence would be open to it." She then let out a yawn, "Anyway, let's get some breakfast before I notify the guard to notify the city about your coronation tomorrow and after that, I'm going to want to get some more rest. I'm still beat after ascending you two."

Toola suggested, "Coconut, while mom is getting some rest today, what do you say we do some studying?" She paused before adding, "After all, I think we should be fully prepared in the event Twibitch does come."

Coconut replied, "I think I'll pass. I just want to enjoy my new powers."

Starlight replied, "Alright, it sounds like we have our day planned."

As the three headed towards the dining hall, Toolaroola began to think about exactly what she would study that day. She developed a smirk on her face as an idea crossed her mind, one that would truly put Twilight in her place whether she got banished or not. Her plans however were something that she was not going to share with anypony, not even Coconut Cream who was pretty much like an adoptive sister out of concerns that she may not support it and would tell Starlight, who may also oppose it.

PreviousChapters Next