• Published 31st Oct 2019
  • 4,220 Views, 34 Comments

Daughter Of The Gerudo King. - Neutral Boy



In her disappearance, Twilight is discovered by the Gerudo King Ganondorf and her life changes on. Question is, will her former home ever be safe without her?

  • ...
3
 34
 4,220

Chapter 2: The Sage and Great Tree meeting.

Kokiri Forest, a meadow safe haven home of the Kokiri tribe and it's guardian spirit, the Great Deku Tree. The Kokiri Forest is known to be the source of life, maintaining the order of the world and deterring outsiders from ever entering the so-called forbidden forest.

Some would say that the forest is guarded by the spirit and protecting the tribe from harm of outsiders.

Others believe the forest is a curse about a once living kingdom got swallowed up by a monster.

Many people have tend to avoid the strange forest's of unknown dangers and baited treasures.

Those who have dared to enter the forest for money or fame would either be lost in the deep woods, transformed into a different race with no memories, or perhaps they wind up dead by the monsters lurking in the woods.

One morning however, a robe figure is seen at the entrance of the Kokiri Forest.

He murmurs to create a spell before slowly walking with his cane stick.

Upon entering the forest, he comes across a Kokiri village full of Kokiri children. Many of whom are waking up form their sleep and either have done to work on choirs, building, crafting, cooking, cleaning, or having conversations with each other. The robe figure smiles on seeing the Kokiri's lively doing well without much of any dangers.

He then proceeds to walk by as none of the Kokiri notice him or even hear his sounds of footsteps.

When a few of the Kokiri run towards him, they just went right though his body like a ghost.

So the robe figure eventually arrives at the destination. From there in the center part of the haven center, the Great Deku Tree. An old living talking tree who's the guardian of the Kokiri children and giving them a fairy to guide them in case they get lost in the deep woods. The Great Deku tree looks down a bit at and smiles at seeing a familiar person coming to visit.

"Rauru, it has been a long time. How are you my old friend?"

The robe sage takes off his hood and smiles at his tree friend.

"I'm doing fine old timer, still watching the Hylian child and no signs of dangers yet."

"Good, it'll be about a year or so before the mother arrives in my domain. Though that's probably not the reason why you're merely here for a good chat. Tell me Rauru, what has been troubling you?"

Rauru sighs deeply and begins to sit down.

"Indeed, I have more to report. It's not the thief that we have to watch out, but something else."

"Something else you say besides the one who's after the three treasures?"

"Yes and I do think the whole Hyrule lands are in terrible danger. I'll start with the three incidents; The first one is while I was in owl form and flying by into Kakariko Village, my eyes were horrified when I saw a deceased skull kid already torn to shreds at the graveyard. The second one is near Lon Lon Ranch, I spotted three deceased Zoras crucified at a small pond. The third one is at inside the Temple of Time, a stone tablet is cross slashed by a weapon and deceased body of a Hylian is dead. Though before his death, he wrote in his own blood, "The inner madness has begun, long live the true wielder of darkness forever.", before he died from blood loss. None of the guards at Kakariko, Zora's Domain, and Hyrule town know who actually did it."

The Great Deku Tree is both shocked and surprised at this sudden news.

"Hmmmm, this is troubling indeed. You think it might be one of the thief's minions who did this?"

"Nope, but I'll keep a close eye out. In the meantime however, I do have a small request."

"A request, is it something good or bad?"

"Little bit of both, but I'm sure you'll hear me out before you decide the answer."

The Great Deku tree thought for a moment.

"Alright, what kind of request are you offering to me?"


Elsewhere. . .

Outside at the Spirit Temple entrance, two Sorceress sisters are seen currently waiting for someone to return. One named Koume who uses magic of fire and her sister Kotake who uses magic of ice.

The two of them soon spotted someone in the distance and recognize on who it is.

"Ho ho ho! Is that who I think it is, dear sister Koume?" Kotake asked her sister.

"Hee hee hee! I believe so dear Kotake."

"Shall we greet our honored guests?"

"Oh indeed sister."

So the two sisters proceed to get on their brooms and levitate forward to go greet the guests. They then stop close to them and bow their heads to the rider on his horse.

"Welcome home dear Gerudo King." The twins said in unison.

Ganondorf nods to them and gets off of his horse.

"Have any of you two found the clues yet to the sacred treasure?"

"Sadly, we haven't find any clues or hidden passages yet my lord." Kotake said.

"It's true, not one shred of evidence is discovered." Koume said.

"However, there has been rumors of mysterious few deaths around all of Hyrule. Kotake thinks it might've been the rogue bandits while I think it could be a tribe clan. Should we go after these culprits before they find out about the sacred treasure?"

Ganondorf hummed and rubs his chin as he gave an answer.

"We'll wait for later if they show themselves. For now, I have something special to reveal."

He snaps his fingers as his loyal guard walks up beside him and presents to reveal a Hylian kid already asleep. Both the twin Sorceresses were surprised that they have gotten hold of a hylian child, but what's more confusing to them is this particular one is somehow different than the other hylians.

"I have found this one when me and my guard went on a scouting trip to a burning town. At first I thought to leave her alone, but what gotten me intrigue is the girl's hair color and a weird gem on her forehead. Whether if she's really royalty or not, I'm guessing the ones who abandoned her won't be coming back for a very long time. Which is why I decided to keep her as my new daughter and to teach her magic when she grows up so that one day, she'll join my quest as we conquer over every entire lands one by one. After all, she could be the key to defeating our enemies and finding the sacred treasure hidden in Hyrule."

Author's Note:

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm sorry it's talking so long to update chapters on my stories. So to make up with you lovely readers and followers, I thought about this funny short that should've been in the filler of My Hero Academia. Also happy 4th of July and my mom's birthday.

~~~~~

Meanwhile, in the UA Academy. Bakugo just had a terrible nightmare and didn't have any good sleep lately. Class A students were confused on what exactly happened in his dream that made him feeling more paranoid. All Might and Midoriya arrive later to say hello to everyone as All Might greeted Bakugo.

All Might: Hey there Bakugo, how's it going kiddo?

Bakugo turns his head and he froze upon seeing something as his fears grows.

Deku: Are you alright Bakugo? You look like you haven't slept so well.

This is what Bakugo saw in his nightmare as he's having a panic attack.

Bakugo: G-G-GET BACK! YOUR NOT REAL! LEAVE ME ALONE! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Bakugo shouts with tears and is running away out of the dorm to outside.

All Might: What's up with him Midorya?

Deku: I have no idea.

Comments ( 9 )

And if you can? Please either keep on the story or stop because most people are probably starting to lose hope about this story. Especially the short chapters.

So is Twilight going to join Ganondorf and become evil?

If so then I can confidently say she failed to live up to her future role as the guardian of friendship.

Will you continue this story?

10528608
I'm doing my best here to get it update soon.

10528906
I'm glad to hear that there is progress, even if it's slow progress.

Comment posted by Moon_Dew deleted Jun 30th, 2021

Is this story still wing worked on? its a very interesting concept and has a lot of potential. Reminds be a bit of the story "Growing Up Gerudo" where Link is raised by Ganondorf.

Login or register to comment