• Published 29th Oct 2019
  • 964 Views, 19 Comments

Clone Wars: Equestrian Wars - Pun System



A crossover of MLP, Star Wars, and Clone Wars set before and during Episode II-III. Character and plot suggestions welcome!

  • ...
4
 19
 964

Micro-chapter: Looming Darkness

A humanoid figure with a navy coat, slitted eyes, and tufted ears approached a steep throne. At the foot of the throne, he bowed. “Rise,” called a female voice from the top of the throne.

The stallion did as he was asked. “You summoned me, your Highness?”

“Yes. The thousandth year is drawing to a close. How go our preparations?”

“I am pleased to report we are nearly a month ahead of schedule, your Highness.”

The mare leaned back against her throne, and even behind her veil of darkness, her hand moved to a new position, displaying her pleasure at the news. “You have done well. The fleet shall be ready with time to spare.”

“And then the prophecy will be fulfilled!” he said, spreading his thestral wings in excitement.

“Indeed,” the voice called back. “The galaxy is in turmoil. I can sense it. Dark forces are stirring beneath the surface. With the galaxy distracted, there will be little resistance to our invasion. Every stallion, mare, and foal on Equus Prime shall soon know my name!” she said, leaning forward just enough for the light to catch her jet black face and billowing blue mane. ”Nightmare Moon!”

Comments ( 4 )

It would seem Starlight and Nightmare Moon will be active at the same time.

"Let them fight."

WELL! That was certainly something! And I may have an idea or two for future storylines; especially now that I know where we sit chronologically.

Cover artist is whitepone/piecee01/piesarts
Deviantart source is gone, but Derpibooru still has it: https://derpibooru.org/images/1028775

Can there be a brick joke at some point where a droid gets sniped by a random clone shot BY ACCIDENT?

Login or register to comment