• Published 15th Dec 2019
  • 548 Views, 5 Comments

The Last Stone. - Adamverse



Mysterio is after the infinity stones; he has all except one, the Mind Stone. He must travel to Equestria to find it; oddly, it's guarded by a draconequus.

  • ...
4
 5
 548

destroying the stones.

Adam land in a large snow bank; he was in the middle of snowy mountains, the cold weather made it impossible to see.

The boy picked himself up; and began to make his way through the snow. "Must....make it....back. I...have to save...them." Adam muttered as he wandered blindly through the waste land. All was lost for Spiderman; until a light was glowing from the distance, he saw the light and ran straight for it.

When the light was close enough; it was revealed to be..... Luna. "Spiderman, thank goodness I found you." the night princess said. Adam was to cold to respond; excerpt for, "Screwball....Discord....Mysterio. I have.....to stop him." Luna used her magic to teleport them to Canterlot.
=============================================
When the princess and the boy appeared in the castle; the were greeted by Celestia, "Adam, what happened to you." Adam began to warm up and replied, "Mysterio; an old enemy of mine, he came to your planet to steal the last infinity stone. Now; he has all six, nothing can stop him."

Both princesses were really concerned; they knew how powerful the stones were, and now some maniac has all six. Celestia approached the boy, "You must stop him Adam, if Mysterio uses those stones true power. He could destroy us all." Adam fell to his knees; tears filled his eyes, "I'm sorry Celestia; I can't stop him, no one can."

Luna walks up to the boy and says, "What kind of talk is that, your the Spectacular Spiderman, your the Amazing Spiderman, your the Ultimate Spiderman. Your not a quitter." Adam looked up at the moon princess; he then began to cry even more, "I'm sorry Luna but I can't; I tried, I failed."

Luna then gave him some advice, "You try you fail, you try you fail, but the only true failure is when you stop trying." Adam stood back up and asked her, " What do you want me to do?" Luna looked at her sister and smiled; they then both turned to Adam and replied, "Try again."


The princesses led Adam into the royal armoury; Shining Armour was there, with Cadence. "Adam, it's good to see you again." Cadence said. Adam responded with a smile; Celestia placed her hoove on a large metal door, Luna and Cadence did the same. The large door began to unlock and open; Celestia explained, "When you first saved our planet from that Decepticon invasion, we thought we could do something to say thank you." When the door was opened fully; Adam saw what was mounted on the (human-shaped) armour stand.

"We had Rarity make it; and me, Luna, Cadence and Twilight enchanted it with Alicorn magic." Celestia explained. What Adam saw was a new suit; one with enough power to take down and army of Rhinos.

Adam wasted no time putting on the work of art; he had never felt such power in a suit before, "Thank you your highnesses. I promise; I'll find Mysterio, save Screwball and Ponyville & destroy the infinity stones once and for all." Spiderman leaped out of the open window and began muttering to himself, "I wise man once told me; with great power, comes great responsibilities. I made a promise to protect this land, I will keep that promise. Who am I.....



….I'm Spiderman"

=============================================
Ponyville was in carnage; ponies were enslaved by their new ruler, he had claimed the Castle of Chaos as his fortress. Inside; Mysterio had Discord on puppet strings, making him dance around.

"Dance you fool, dance!" the overlord cried. Fluttershy was serving him wine; whilst begging him to leave Discord alone. "Please, let him go." she cried. Mysterio wasn't completely without a soul; so he did as the mare said and released the creature, placing him in a cage with Zany. The villain then turns to his waitress; in a sinister voice he said, "You know, every king needs a queen." He used the Reality Stone to create a tiara and a ring. "You could marry me."

The Pegasus was shocked when she heard that statement, "I'm already married you creep." That was a mistake she regretted; Mysterio stood up from his thrown, "How about this, be my queen or you'll never get your back." the villain snapped his fingers and a curtain opened behind Fluttershy; she gasped when she saw what was behind the cloth. It was Screwball and Mothball, petrified in stone.

"My baby." she cried when she ran to her child. But it was no use; she was completely turned to stone, just like Discord was all those years ago. "Your choice." Mysterio said.

Fluttershy loved Discord; but if she didn't go through with this, he daughter would never see the sun again. "Okay, I'll marry you." Mysterio was pleased with her choice; he used his new powers to turn the thrown room into an alter.

All the ponies of the town were brought into the castle; Mysterio turned his villain costume into a black tuxedo, all except his helmet which still stood on his shoulders. He gave Fluttershy a long white wedding dress; and sent her to the alter stand. He made Mayor Mare perform the ceremony; she appeared at the alter as well. When everypony was here; Mysterio began the wedding.


Luckily; Spiderman swung towards the front door, he crawled up the wall and peered through the window. "What the hay?" he muttered.

The mayor began her lines, "We are gathered here today to witness the union of Fluttershy Draconequus and our lord and master, Mysterio." Adam had to stop them; so he waited for the right moment to strike. "If anypony has any objects why these two should not be united in marriage, let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

"Yeah, I object!" Adam cried as he leaped into the room. Mysterio turned to his nemesis and cried, "How many times do I have to kill you?!" the villain blasted Spidey with a strong Power Stone blast. Mysterio began shooting blasts all over the room, "You know Mysterio, why should you just get to sing?" Adam asked.

(One jump ahead; from Aladdin starts playing.)

'Gotta keep; one jump ahead of the bad guy, on swing a head of the sword. Come on fish bowl, your making me kind of bored.'

'One jump; ahead disaster. He's quick but i'm much faster. Better throw my hand in, wish me happy landing.'

'All I gotta do is jump.'


Adam quickly deliver a hard kick to Mysterio's chest. He was sent flying towards the wall; Adam made sure Fluttershy was okay, but the villain quickly blasted Spidey away from her. The boy landed at the end of the room, "Now little spider, you will die."

Suddenly; Mysterio began to grow, his black tuxedo ripped apart and his suit was still underneath. All the ponies in the audience left the castle screaming as the giant villain caused the roof to crack open. Adam ran to the alter and pulled Fluttershy out of the way; he also broke Discord and Zany out of the cage, Discord and Adam then lifted the Mothball & Screwball statue out the door. Once everypony was outside; the roof finally exploded and Mysterio continued to grow, "What do you think of me now Spiderman!"

Adam was out of ideas; their was no way to stop this maniac now, "It's over, we've lost." the boy muttered. Spidey walked to the statue of his friend; he gently placed his hand on Screwball's cheek, "Forgive Screwy." Adam then removed his mask and began to cry.

Little did he know; something magical was happening, his hand on the mare's face began to glow. The magical energy began to spread itself all over Screwball and Mothball's body. When the glow disappeared....Screwy and Mothy were free, the stone was gone. "Adam?" the girl muttered. Adam looked at her and said, "I'm here Screwball, I'm here." She fell to the ground; luckily, Adam caught her in his arms. The halfling looks up at the human, "So.… Is it true? Are you a human?" Adam answers her with a simply, "Yes."

Without warning; she raps her hooves around him, "I don't care. Your my friend." she whispers in his ear. When she releases him; Adam stood up tall and mighty, Mothball handed him his mask that was on the floor.

Adam reapplied his mask; the stared directly at the over-powered stage magician, "Mysterio, let these ponies go." The villain looked down on his small enemy, "Fool! I will use the stones and drain all the magic in Equestria!" Mysterio did exactly that, the stones began to glow and all the magic in the land was being absorbed.

Spiderman had one chance; what happens when you over charge a battery, 'It explodes.' Adam thought. The boy turned to all the ponies still gathered around, "Everypony, you have to listen to me...."

"I know you don't really trust humans; but if you want to save your home, you have to trust me. I need every magical creature to blast their magic at Mysterio's gauntlet. If we can over-power the stones, it should destroy them for good." When Adam finished; all the ponies were hesitant about his plan, until Fluttershy stepped forward. "We have to listen to Adam." No pony was going to argue with the Element of Kindness, so they did as Spidey said.

All the unicorns blasted their magic at the stones, the Pegasus's flap their wings hard; creating a strong & powerful wind, the earth ponies began throwing rocks and sticks at Mysterio. Even Discord, Screwball and Mothball were blasting their magic in his direction; however it wasn't enough.

"We need a strong power, one that can create a large portion of power to fully overload the infinity stones." Screwball heard Adam; then looked at Mothball, "I got just the thing." She pulled her coltfriend close and locked her lips with his. The same as last time; the kiss created a large magical energy, causing them to float of the ground. Adam's jaw dropped when he saw what she just did; Discord muttered, "I know right?"

The added power from Screwy and Mothy was just enough; Adam noticed the stones, one started to crack.

"No, stop! What are you doing?!" Mysterio cried as his power was fading. Adam decided to finish the job; using his webs, he made his way up to the gauntlet. "This is for Equestria." he said whilst slightly punching the gauntlet. The boy then jump high and used his web-lines to pull himself down hard, "And this is for trying to marry Fluttershy!"

With that final slam; the infinity stones each shattered one at a time. Power, Space, Reality, Soul, Time and finally Mind. With no power left; Mysterio then shrank back to his normal size whilst crying, "NOOOOO!!!"
=================================================
When all the madness was over; Adam approached the now defeated villain, "You ready to go back to the Raft Rowan?" However; the villain got back up, "You haven't beaten me, I can still conquer this pathetic planet."

Those words made Adam really mad, "These ponies are precious to me, don't... call them.... pathetic!" the delivered a strong punch to Mysterio's face. It shattered his helmet and knocked him out cold; the weak criminal fell to the floor unconscious. After all the ponies from town returned home; the princesses arrived to see the victory.

"Thank you Spiderman. Because of you, my subjects can once again live in peace." Celestia stated. Adam stepped forward and explained, "Thank you princess; but it wasn't just me, I would like to thank Screwball and here family for the help they gave me in this battle." Luna looked down at the knocked out loser, "Tell me Adam, what should we do with him?" The boy picked up Rowan a threw over his shoulder, "I need to take him back to Earth, the Raft will take care of him."

Before the Space Bridge opened, that was going to take Adam and Mysterio home; he put the villain down for a sec. Screwball ran to her friend and hugged him really tight, "I'll miss you." Adam then had an idea; he pulled a small device out of his pocket. "Here you go; a O.S.C communicator. If ever you want to talk, just call me on that." They both hugged one more time.

Before Adam left; he turned to the family and said, "Mothball; you take care of her, I'll know if you don't." the boy picked up the villain and wandered through the portal.

Life as Adam knew carried on from there; he still battle his enemies and saved lives, and the best part is.....





….Celestia let him keep the suit.

The End.

Author's Note:

If any of you readers wishes to right your own stories based off my universe, please feel free to do so.

Just remember to send me the link so I can read them.

Comments ( 5 )

Where did you find that cover art?

Google images

Login or register to comment