• Published 15th Dec 2019
  • 547 Views, 5 Comments

The Last Stone. - Adamverse



Mysterio is after the infinity stones; he has all except one, the Mind Stone. He must travel to Equestria to find it; oddly, it's guarded by a draconequus.

  • ...
4
 5
 547

Finding the stone.

Once upon a time; on the planet earth, was a great hero. This hero was unlike any other; he had the powers of a spider, so the people nicknamed him..... Spiderman.

During his time as a superhero; he has faced powerful villains such as Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Electro and Venom. However; this story is set around one specific villain, Mysterio. He thinks he's the master of magic; but he's really just a cheap special effects man, seeking real power.

During the last couple of weeks; he's found what he was looking for.....

Mysterio found the Reality stone from a museum in London; he thought it was a valuable crystal for him to sell on the black market, but he kept it when he saw the power it could give him. When he first held the stone in his hand; he said, "No more parlour tricks, Mysterio is now a master of real magic." The stone could turn his illusions into real life. When he saw how much power could obtain from one stone; he vowed to find all six, and become the greatest cosmic being in history. And so his hunt began...….

On March 3rd, 2018; Mysterio broke into O.S.C HQ and stole the infinity gauntlet, allowing him to control the power of all six infinity stones.

On March 17th, 2018; Mysterio found the Power stone in a vault guarded by the Galactic Empire, deep under ground.

On March 26th, 2018; Mysterio stole the Space stone from Autobot City on Earth, now that Autobots have no way to power the space bridge. Meaning they cannot travel from Earth to Cybertron.

On April 4th, 2018; the Soul stone was stolen from an Egyptian necklace, stored at a museum in Manchester.

Finally; Mysterio stole the time stone from Doctor Strange, because the villain had power of four infinity stones; the Sorcerer Supreme was no match.

There is only one stone left for this evil, bubble headed villain to find; the Mind stone, he search for months but there no sign of the relic. But to find this one; he would have to travel to a different world, Equestria.

Mysterio discovered that Discord had kept the Mind stone hidden since he was reformed; this stone was what allowed him to corrupt the minds of the Mane 6 when he first escaped from stone, but he hid the stone when he turned to the side of friendship. Mysterio was known for doing what every it took to get what he wanted; even if it meant e would have to....kill.
=================================
On the night of June 6th, 2018; Spiderman was swinging through the city, trying to find Mysterio. But so far; no luck.

Deep in the city; in a abandoned toy factory, the stone collecting super-villain was putting together a technical device. The machine resembled a portal; Mysterio said, "It's a good thing I picked up the plans for and Autobot Space Bridge whilst I was in their city, now I can finally get the final stone."

With the Space Bridge complete; Mysterio used some power from the Space stone to power it up, it's space energy gave the portal a jump start. When the portal opened; it gave of a large portion of energy, this could be detected by the O.S.C satellite. Back at HQ; Olessia was told of the energy spike, she quickly contacted Adam before the signal was lost. "Adam? Adam come in." the director said over the commlink. Spiderman; still swinging through town, picked up the communication and acted upon it. "Go ahead commander." he said. Olessia wasted no time explaining what was happening, "Adam, there was a huge spike of energy in your area. We think someone is attempting to use a unauthorized space bridge."

Adam leaped at the opportunity for some action; he followed the signal through his suit tracker.
==================================
Upon arrival to the location; Spidey peered through the window, seeing his nemesis entering the Space Bridge portal.

Before Mysterio could get away; Adam leaped through the window into the room. "Hold it bubble head." he commented. But the villain only turned to Adam and said, "Soon Spiderman. Soon you will learn what real power looks like." Mysterio entered the vortex; disappearing into the light, Spiderman had to stop him.

The hero shot two web lines at the villain's cape; but he was to far in the portal, the Space Bridge began to pull Adam in with Mysterio.

The pull was to strong; and Spiderman was dragged through the portal.
==================================
On the other side of the portal; Mysterio found himself in another planet, Equestria. "Now to find that last stone." he muttered to himself. Little did the villain know; was that Adam was hiding in the bush after he came through the portal to. Mysterio made his way towards the town close by; he knows who has the stone, but he needed a way to get it from them.

When Spiderman was alone; he left the bushes and followed Mysterio. Unfortunately; he quickly saw the villain use the Space Stone and teleport away. So Adam had to search the entire town to try and find him. So the boy began to swing through town.

Not far away; within a restaurant, two familiar creatures were enjoying date night. Screwball and Mothball were eating out tonight; Discord had allowed them to go out to dinner, only if they didn't do anything else. "You look beautiful tonight Screwy." Mothball complimented. The mare blushed at his comment; Mothball had only just started living with her and her family, after the event with the Changelings. They both believed nothing could go wrong tonight; if only they knew how wrong they were.

Suddenly; something smashed through the wall, causing a lot of ponies to fall to the ground and drop their stuff. Mysterio walked in through the large hole in the wall; he saw the mare and the Changeling he was looking for. "Hello Screwball." the villain said. Using the Space Stone; he hovered her towards him, the power was to strong and Mothball couldn't do anything.

Mysterio looked directly at his hostage, "Your father has something I want. And with you, he's going to give it to me." The villain combined the power of the Space and Reality Stone; it trapped Screwball in his own pocket dimension. Mothball tried to stop him; he ran towards Mysterio and began kicking him with his front hooves.

That off course; did nothing. Mysterio blasted the poor colt away with the Power Stone; the left the restaurant, proud of his victory.

From a far; Spiderman heard the explosion and swung towards the restaurant. Upon arrival; he saw Mothball helping the injured ponies, he approached the Changeling to find out what happened. "Mothball." Adam called. The colt turned to see a human approaching him; Mothball asked, "Who are you?" Adam remembered, he hasn't properly met Mothball yet.

Adam answered, "I'm Spiderman, I know Fluttershy and Discord." Mothball didn't know if he could trust him; but with what was going on, he had no choice. "Who was that guy with the fish bowl on his head?" Mothball asked. Spidey replied, "He's a villain from my world, I came here to stop him." Mothball was trying to think; then it came to him, "He said that Discord had something he wanted, so he took Screwball hostage." Adam didn't like the news he heard, it was bad enough that Mysterio was on this planet; now he's taken a Screwball.
==================================
Deep within the Everfree Forest; the Castle of Chaos stood tall and mighty. Within it's walls was Discord and his wife Fluttershy; he was reading the newspaper and she was brushing a rabbit's hair. "Honey, do you think Screwy and her boyfriend will back soon." the Pegasus turned to the draconequus and said, "You should give them a bit more freedom dear, Screwball can take care of herself."

"Is that so?" a voice said, the married couple heard the dark tone coming from somewhere. "Who's there?" Discord asked in a demanding tone. The creature got his answer when a green light appeared in the middle of the room. When the light was gone; Mysterio appeared, "Hello Discord." the villain said.

The couple came closer together; Fluttershy hid behind her husband, waiting to see what was going to happen. Discord notices the shiny crystals embedded in Mysterio's glove, "Where did you get those?!" Discord demanded to know. The villain explained his plan, "I'm going to keep it simple, give me the Mind Stone and you'll get your daughter back." Discord was confused on what he meant.

Mysterio used the Reality Stone to show the draconequus what he meant; Discord could see his daughter's reflection in the villain's helmet. Discord's eyes were filled with anger; he muttered, "If you've harmed my daughter, I'll….."

"You'll what?" Mysterio interrupted. "As long as I have her, you can do nothing." The Lord of Chaos calmed down; he knew that the only way to get Screwball back was to give him the stone. "I'll take you to the stone." Discord began to fly out the door; followed by Mysterio, "At last, it will be mine." he muttered.

Once they had left; Spiderman and Mothball arrived at the castle, "Mrs Fluttershy? Mr Discord? Are you here?" the changeling questioned. Adam opened the front door and found the yellow Pegasus with her son in her hooves, "Mothball, your okay." The colt replied, "Yeah I'm fine, but this bubble-headed villain has taken Screwball." Fluttershy then noticed the human standing behind the changeling; Adam stepped forward and removed his mask.

"Hi Fluttershy." the boy said. The mare couldn't believe it; she muttered, "I saw you swinging up to the wormhole. The portal closed and you weren't here, I thought you must of died." she then began to cry. Adam walked towards her; he placed his hand on her shoulder, "I'm sorry. I wanted to come back; but after the whole event, Space Bridge travel was declared to dangerous. The project was shut down and I couldn't come back."

Fluttershy took a moment to think; suddenly, she wrapped her left hoove around his neck. Adam returned the embraced and pressed his lips against the side of her head; he said, "Look at you, your a mother." he then looked down at the baby boy. "I'm so happy for you." Then Fluttershy remembered the crisis, "Screwball; my daughter, that guy still has her. Discord is leading him to something called the Mind Stone." Adam put his mask back on and rushed for the door, "I'll stop him." the hero said.
==============================================
Discord and Mysterio were wandering through the Everfree Forest; the Lord of Chaos couldn't shake the feeling that this guy could kill his daughter.

"So, what will you do once you have all the stones?" Discord asked. Mysterio did not answer the creature's question; his mind was set on finding the last stone before planning what came next. The draconequus and the villain came across a large temple-like pyramid; Discord pointed to the very top, "It's in there." he muttered. Mysterio pushed Discord forward, "No tricks, your going to get it." The villain followed Discord up the pyramid stairs.

Not far away; Spiderman was swinging through the trees, until he found the pyramid too.

Before they disappeared into the darkness; Adam saw the pair enter the pyramid, "Discord, don't give it to him!" he cried. Spiderman swung tot eh top of the pyramid; but suddenly, the top exploded. Revealing Discord and the now free Screwball laying on the ground; Adam saw his nemesis in the centre and in his right hand, the last infinity stone.

"Yes, at last!" Mysterio cried. He placed the final stone into the last spot on his gauntlet; the power began to take effect, "All the power of the universe is finally mine." In all the commotion; Mysterio didn't realise that Screwball was free, "You heartless monster." she cried. The villain then saw Spiderman swinging closer.

"Oh Screwball." he said while picking her up with the Space Stone. "There's someone I'm dying to introduce you to." Adam leaped of his web towards them, "Rowan, get your away from her." Mysterio then starts to sing.

(Prince Ali *reprise* music: from Aladdin starts to play)

'Oh Spidey; yes it is he, but not as you know him.'

Spiderman was then clutched by the stone's power.

'Read my lips and come to grips with reality.'

'Yes meet what would be a blast, who's lies would too good to last.

'Say hello to your precious Spiderman.'

"Or should I say; Adam, the human." Screwball gasped at the site; Mysterio had used the Reality Stone to replace Adam's spider-suit with normal clothes. "Screwball; I was going to tell you...." Adam was interrupted as Mysterio kept singing.

'So Spidey; turns out to be, merely Adam.'

Just a con; need I go on, take it from me.'

'His personality swores, give meet atticat chores.'

'To send him packing on a one way trip, so his prospects take a terminal dip.'

'His assets frozen; the venue chosen, is the end of the world. Wazzam!'

Mysterio sends Adam flying across the sky; in the villain's thoughts, 'never to be seen again'.

'So long. Ex-Spiderman.'

Mysterio begins to laugh uncontrollably; Screwball cuddles close to her father in fear, all seemed lost.