• Published 28th Oct 2019
  • 821 Views, 9 Comments

Shout At The Devil - Bucket of Skies



One guy makes friends with his demons. Or well, his demon.

  • ...
15
 9
 821

Introduction

If you think I’m crazy, leave now and never return. What your about to hear from me will either amaze you or completely scare you to a point where you think I need to be institutionalized. You may not think I am, but I know for sure someone else will think I’m bad shit crazy. There is no other way to explain it without sounding incomprehensible, so I might as well just say it as it is: I have a demon in me.

Oh, where are my manners? I tend to have a habit of just explain things without context. My name is Rocky Pebbles. Not a lot you need to know about me other than what I just said earlier. I’m 22, live in Manehatten, attend college as a major in human resources, and even have my own apartment. My family is predominantly Jewish, but I prefer to be the black sheep. I live alone, or well I used to till “he” came. Like I said, nothing to really know about me.

What you do need to know is that this is going to be crazy, like really crazy. I’ve given you your warning about what’s to come about explaining my situation. Now’s your last chance to turn away and forget I ever existed and assume that I probably have died of a heroin overdose because of how high I sound right now. Truth is, the furthest I’ve ever gotten to high was drunk. That's all. It’s not as bad as it used to be, but it happens occasionally.

No? You don’t want to leave? Fair enough. I guess you have heard crazier stories like romances that happen without even being next to each other. I’ll tell you all that has happened to me, but we need to lay down some ground rules. There will be moments where I’m not even narrating this story. “He” will take over. “He” will give his perspective “He” will…

Oh for fuck’s sake can you go on with the story! You’re making it sound like it's a depressing story about how your mommy left your daddy for a bigger dicked player and your only way to cope is by being mopey all the time Rocky.

This was your idea Brim, to tell someone else about what I went through.

I told you to tell a story about our adventure together, not tell the reader some misleading interpretation of our story. You’re making it sound like some edgy twelve year old writing a bio on DvlART.

I'm being honest about what the story is. Jesus, why don't you tell the introduction then if it's so important to you?

The author doesn't have time to do that explanation.

Author? What author?

Oh for Lucy's sake! Finish the intro already!

Right right right. Good grief, where was I? Oh right! For this story to make sense, I need to take you back all the way to the very beginning long before I met "him" when I lived alone in my apartment.

That's right. And then I came along and spiced up his life times six hundred and sixty six. Buckle your seat belt fuckers, this is going to be a fun ride. Roll the theme song!

What? This is a story, how is there a theme song? This isn't a TV show.

I SAID ROLL THE THEME SONG!!

Author's Note:

Hope you guys don't mind Brim breaking in to interrupt.