• Published 3rd Apr 2020
  • 7,100 Views, 273 Comments

Indomitable - Slendy



The long trek of a wayward Human now Lucario lost in the world of Equestria, he needs to find a way home, with a little help from a new acquaintance, issue is, can he find his way home or will he choose to stay?

  • ...
15
 273
 7,100

Minisode - Whole World

In response to Veo Skride, enjoy~


"Forty... two... f-forty t-thr..."

I feel my blood is at war with my muscles, it has been a perilous struggle over what side should be taken, and quite frankly, I have had enough of it. With a defeated whine I slumped to the dirt, coughing a few times at the lack of breath I had. That made today's record consisting of forty-three push-ups, sixty-five sit-ups, and a light sprint between Ponyville and the other side of the Everfree, and now I wanted to die.

Something felt broken. Each lungful burned. Sitting upright I steadied my breaths with a small exercise, listening closely to my heartbeat as each inhale drew it back down steadily. "This is why I stuck to being a shut-in..." A meager complaint from a guy-turned-Lucario in the world of magical talking ponies fighting Wyverns from Monster Hunter... that sounded alot better vocally if I'm honest

"Ah-hah, found you!" The ever-so-confident voice drew my head around to find that I had an audience consisting of the treasure hunter herself, hood down to show off her giddy smile and spring in her step. Her aura was all aglow today, well, more than it was when she left on her little scouting mission without me.

Yui blinked or winked, always hard to tell, her lips forming a thin line. "Hrm, you overtaxed yourself, didn't you?" I physically twitched and turned my head with guilt, scratching my cheek. Yui huffed. "Do you want me to knock the sense into you or have your body collapse instead?"

"Is neither an option?" I earned a wack of her wing across my ears. "Ack, I get the point, sorry!" Sitting back I raised my paws close to my chest spike. "I got literally sucker-punched by a giant monkey spitting lightning and my arms are still dead." A tremble at the thought of those golden fists striking me made my soul scream. "No more monkeys, please."

After a shake of her head that bright expression returned, her fang poking out while she clopped her hooves together. "Moving on! I've achieved the last ingredient I needed for a... helpful drink, hehehe," I don't like the sound of this, usually I'm the crash-test dummy. It was hard not to agree when she looked at me with the brightest expression possible. "Alright, check this out!"

"I'm checking." I hummed, watching her closely, then I held out a thumb of approval. "Sexy figure as always."

I saw her immediately stiffen with a blush as I hummed a laugh under my breath, "Ahem!" She pulled out with her wing a vile filled with a dark red substance; Chugging the elixir in a single swig Yui remained motionless, smacking her lips for a moment as her fur jittered. "Perfect, now I can now lift the whole world with just my hooves!" The two appendages rose to exemplify her point, but I could still sense her rapid heartbeat

My expression creased, trying to evaluate how that was possible? I mean, magic is stupidly overpowered sometimes, but no offense to Yui, strength wasn't her strongest physical attribute. Lifting a finger I went to raise a counter-argument at her blissful smile. "Um, love, that's not really-" !?!

Not a word later this petite bat-pony held me in her hooves with ease, sitting down to balance herself but somehow, she managed to lift me, hooves hugging my waist as I sat close to her chest. Despite my size compared to her own she had succeeded in lifting me with her eyes closed, displaying that loveable smile of hers with a hum.

Hold up, she said the 'world', but I'm... "Oh..." Dammit, she played me, and it was working! A faint blush dusted my cheeks as I crossed my arms at her use of what I could assume was one of my Demondrugs. Her lilac eyes shining bright up at me without breaking a sweat as for the pink tint on her own cheeks as stars seemed to dance around her, "Well played, Treasure Hunter."

"Love yoooou~!" This Mare...

End.

Author's Note:

Yeah so that little comic strip was too good to pass up, so here's a little something extra after the final chapter, as you can see, our duo is happily going about their lives in Equestria, also, I fear Rajang. I hope you enjoyed it!