• Published 4th Nov 2019
  • 609 Views, 11 Comments

The Pony Ghostbusters - ChangelingProductions



In a alternet reality, we see how Pinkamina, Doctor Whooves, Apple Jack, and Chrysalis (who doesn't want to be here) become Ghostbusters.

  • ...
0
 11
 609

Episode 3: 'That escalated quickly...

'That escalated quickly ' Rarity thought as she stood alone in the Firehouse. It had been an hour after she came over now after things started to escalate, so let's start from there;

Rarity started her day off as she usually did. She took a shower, put on a fancy dress, allied her makeup, and then dropped Sweetie off at school. However, today was different. Today she would be visiting The Doctor and Pinkie Pie for breakfast. They had been planning this for months before settling on a date. Of course, Rarity had some big news to give them but she wanted to wait for this special breakfast first.

Excited to tell the new she rushed over to there home. She rushed so quickly that she ran past somepony else running in the same direction without taking notice. Finally, she made it to her destination. Just inside this Firehouse was her two friends. She opened the large door expecting the best.


Rarity stated at the chaos in front of her as she entered. First off the table placed at the front of the entrance door was on fire. Second off was the Doctor scolding Pinkie for something, causing her to frown in frustration. Starring at the fire in fear was an oddly familiar-looking pony, though they've never meat. Looking around, she also noticed everything was covered in ugly and creased tarps.

"Okay Pinkie, what did we learn about making breakfast with the prototypes?" The Doctor said instead of his guest.

" not too... " Pinkie said feeling disappointed.

"And you want to put that on me?" Chrysalis said with a quiver in her voice. Rarity felt a shiver down her spine as Chrysalis spoke.

"Yes we do. keep up!" The Doctor said. "Now, let's clean up before Rarity comes. Trust me when I say me and Pinkie know how she can get around messes."

" And how do I get? " Rarity asked with a sarcastic tone. She had caught The Doctor off guard and made Pinkie jump. Chrysalis did not look up from the flames. "Go on tell me, I'm dying of curiosity."

Pinkie was the first to talk. " Good morning Rarity... Like what I did with our breakfast?" She said awkwardly.

The Doctor decided to attempt masking the situation less awkward. "Good morning Rarity. It's always a pleasure to see you. As you can see we have prepared-" The Doctor looks over at the flames. "We had prepared a fine breakfast for you but..." Rarity had an annoyed expression. Not wanting to derail anything further he quickly changed the subject. "Ohi, rookie! Introduce your self!"

Chrysalis finally shaped back to her sense at the name given to her. " I'm sorry, what did you just call me? I am no rookie! A rookie would chose to be here! I'm forced to be here! I hate you! " She noticed Rarity staring at her looking very confused. "What? Never seen a real Changeling before? Guessing your only used to the colored coded ones."

Rarity stared for a second longer before looking back at The Doctor. "I could swear I've seen her face before..." Chrysalis smiled at being recognized.

"Why, I'm former Queen Chrysalis!"

Rarity stared at Chrysalis with cold eyes and a dropped jaw. She stared at the bug's smirking face and completely forgot about what she had planned to say this morning. She was gonna keep standing there... Then an odd looking pony in a fancy suit rushed inside.

"Huh... are... are you the paranormal investigators?" He asked sweating.

The Doctor Answered. "Um... yes... in a sense. Anne who are you?"

"Rich. Filthy Rich. Look, I need your help! I'll pay anything!" Chrysalis's eyes lit up.

"Anything?"

"Yes, any- What is that?!" He said pointing to Chrysalis. Chrysalis was about to make a sarcastic remark, but a spastic jolt quickly rushed into her as Pinkie squeezed The Doctor around the chest (and tie) in excitement.

"Wait... DO YOU HAVE A GHOST! LIKE, A REAL GHOST!" She screamed as The Doctor pried her off of him.

"Well yes but I'm not happy-"

"WE'RE IN! WHERE IS IT?!!?"

"The Sedgwick Hotel. Please listen if we leave no-" Pinkie swiftly un-tarped Ecto-1. "Okay what's that?!"

"NO TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYONE IN!" Before another word could be said Pinkie shoved The Doctor and Chrysalis into the car.

"Wait what are you doing. I'm so confused" Filthy cried. Rarity was going to join in, but the engine started to pure scarring both Rarity and Filthy. The car ran out of the Firehouse at lighting speed almost crashing into several pedestrians. "What Just- Ohhhh come back!" Filthy ran after them.

Rarity stared for a moment before the smell of smoke coming from the still lit table carried itself over into her muzzle. 'That escalated quickly ' Rarity thought to herself. She decided it would be best.to clean things up whilst her crazy friends where away. As she did so, she realized that she never got the chance to tell either of the the good news: that Apple Jack was returning home from the Army next month.


Twilight took a sip of her morning coffee as she looked over her beautiful kingdom. So far, today was a great morning. She could see the beautiful sun that rose with her magic. She felt it's crisp and warm rays touch her with mine huge of heat. She even smelled at the beautiful air around her keeping her cool whilst the sun hugged her. As she closed her eyes and began to daydream. Then her brother Shining Armor walked onto her balcony.

"Good morning Shining" Twilight greeted calmly. Shining said nothing and handed her a folder. "Shining? What's wrong?" She asked. He took a moment before answering.

"It's them again." He said, sounding very annoyed. Twilight took a second before realizing what he was saying.

"Doctor and Pinkie?"

"Doctor and Pinkie."

Twilight opened the folder with an agitated motion and read what it said.

'Date: REDACTED
As of REDACTED, Queen Chrysalis has been entered into the reformation program under the caretakers of Doctor Whooves and Pinkiamina Pie. However, as of current research, it is apparent that the legal documentation of said caretakers is inaccurate and requires further research...

Twilight widened her eyes. "How... how did they even get to this point? We banned them from anything like this since the 'Rainbow Dash incident'. All documents that would be needed for this program were made ill and vo- Wait what did it say about Chrysalis?!" Twilight screamed!


A lone pony walked down a lonely road. She was feeling quite gleefully up until an odd white machine almost hit her. She swore and yelled at it until it drove too far away. 'Ah well', she thought before walking in the same direction.

Ecto-1 parked outside the hotel with a screech. Three ponies exited; Pinkie ran to the trunk to retrieve 'the prototypes', The Doctor went after her to make sure nothing exploded, and Chrysalis cautiously exited with a green tinted face and woozy vision. She felt like puking. Suddenly something was strapped to her back causing her to snap back into reality.

"What internal contraption did you- Oh Celestia you put it on me!" She said, remembering this morning's 'demonstration'.

"Yes we did but don't worry, I'll be fair by having us all wear one." The Doctor said, making Pinkie smile. The happy look gave Chrysalis little glee.

Chrysalis out on a fake smile and rolled her eyes up. "OH goodie! Now we can all be ticking time bombs! What joy!" The Doctor and Pinkie decided not to give the satisfaction of a comeback and entered the building. Chrysalis, however, felt very pleased with herself. She followed the two inside: all of them wearing odd devices on their backs.


"Dinner will be ready in five minutes" the chef yelled to his co-workers. They had all been working the morning shift for the Sedgwick and were surprisingly doing a better job than usual despite the disaster on the twelfth floor.

"Hay chef," asked a waiter. " Who's the new girl? " The chef looked behind him to notice a slender pony standing in the corner of the room. He chuckled.

"Haha very funny but the jokes over."

"What joke?"

" First the green booger on the twelfth floor and now this? Everything must be a funny joke to you guys! "

"What?"

"It's just... That's just a very good costume of my late teacher. Chef Zesty Gourmand"

"Chef... Who?"

" Chef Gourmand. You know... Poisoned to death by her own-" The chef was interrupted as he noticed the slender pony vanish into thin air. He would have asked where she went... If he hadn't heard the waiter next to him scream. He was lifted into the air moments before his neck made a quiet snapping sound.

Author's Note:

"We came, we saw..."