• Published 4th Nov 2019
  • 610 Views, 11 Comments

The Pony Ghostbusters - ChangelingProductions



In a alternet reality, we see how Pinkamina, Doctor Whooves, Apple Jack, and Chrysalis (who doesn't want to be here) become Ghostbusters.

  • ...
0
 11
 610

Episode 1: We begin at the dead of night...

We begin at the dead of night as a security guard peers up at the cold cell, watching the jail's only prisoner sleep. Just last month they had transferred this vile find here from Dark Magic Prison, yet tomorrow she would begin her... 'parole'. He scuffed at this thought thinking she should have spent more time here, but it wasn't his call. However, he was happy about her getting 'the collar' at least. He let himself smirk.

He looked over at the clock to see how long until he could go home. The time said 12:58. Good, he thought, now all he had to do was wait two more minutes before he was allowed to leave. He opened a new bag of chips, leaned back, and started eating.

He couldn't wait to get home later that night. He had worked all week and even had to sleep in the jail each night. The only thing keeping him from leaving now was two more minutes. As he went back into the bag for another chip, he found its contents empty. Seeing this as a sign it was time to go, he looked at the clock. It said 12:58.

The guard stared. He could have sworn some time would pass by the time he finished his chips. Thinking the clock was broken, he stood up and walked towards it. As he picked it up, the time changed to 12:59. This confirmed that the clock worked, meaning that the chips disappeared within a minute. The guard shrugged before he went back to his chair. He nonchalantly threw the bag away and went back to his relaxing... when he heard crunching sound coming from the breakroom.

With no time to spare, he quickly grabbed his baton and ran into the break room. Almost as soon as he entered his eyes were drawn to something much more horrifying. Eyes widened with fear and a jaw dropped, he instantly booked it screaming in terror as he ran home!

Chrysalis awoke, displeased with the loud scream that had ruined her slumber. Still being half asleep, she just assumed that the guard was excited to go home and screamed in celebration. After all, to her, all were loud and annoying.


"YAY, TODAY'S THE DAY DOC!" The Pink pony yelled as she walked down the street. "NEW RECRUIT, ISNT IT EXCI-" a brown pony puts his hoof on her mouth.

"Pinkie, we need to be quiet. You remember our new 'friend' isn't legally a 'new recruit'. This is supposed to be community service, not a job hire. What we're doing is... not legal..." He said quietly into her ear. The two of them where getting looks.

"Oh, I know. That's why we signed up for this 'villain reformation program'. No one is willing to work for us willingly, so why not have a captive rookie?" Pinkie said in a cheerful whisper, "doing this lets us have an assistant who has to help us with our studies and can't report us to the royal guard without consequence to themselves!" Every pony within close range of the two walked swiftly away.

"So Doc... who are we getting to work for us---" Pinkie paused for a second after looking up and seeing where the two of them were. "EEEEE WE'RE HERE!" She began rushing towards the Jail.

"Pinkie wait up!" Doctor Whooves yelled as he chased after his fellow scientist!


Chrysalis awoke to a banging on her cell. The day guard had been trying to get her attention.

"Hay, the guard last night left without clocking out so we're gonna have to do some extra paperwork to account for this. So... you're gonna have to wait a little bit longer before we can let you out to your volunteer reformers. You need anything before I start working?"

Chrysalis stayed quiet out of spite. The guard shrugged her off and went to his paperwork, though he did feel a little shiver down his spine.


"WE'RE HERE!!!" Pinkie yelled as she busted through the jail lobby door. Everyone instantly went quiet as she entered. They all knew who she was. The Doctor followed after her and instantly understood what Pinkie had done... again...

"Pinkie, could you do me a favor and wait over there whilst I talk to the nice pony?" The Doctor said, pointing over to a corner in the room.

"Oh... O-Okie Dokie Lokie." Pinkie said trying to sound cheerful. She bounced over to the room's corner and moved a chair over to seat herself. After checking to make sure she'd stay in her seat, The Doctor went over to talk to somepony.

Pinkie was watching him wishing she could help... when a beeping sound began in her hair. She placed a hoof into her large Puffy hair and removed a small black (and loud) device. Staring at its messy screen, her eyes began to widen in shock!

"Delayed! What do you mean delayed!?" The Doctor yelled, viewable upset.

"Our night guard last night didn't check out as he left so now we have more paperwork to do regarding your... New friend" The table worker replied, trying to remain calm.

"Uhhhghgh, isn't there anything you can do?" The Doctor said in a disdained voice. The guard thought for a minute before shaking his head 'no'. The Doc groaned again as he was told to wait an hour before coming back. The Doc walked unhappily tp where Pinkie was. He began talking once he got close "Alright Pinkie, we're gonna have to... Wait... Celestia Dam It!" He said, seeing the chair empty.


Pinkie had sneaked into the restricted area of the jail, folwing the small black devices beeping. Something was here, and she intended to find it. It would be fine anyway, Doc was distracted so he wouldn't mind if she split off from her spot for just a little bit. Yep, everything was gonna be-

"Who are you?" a very rough and echoey voice questioned. Pinkie jumped out of her skin imidiently went into attack mode. She pulled out a metal bat form her hair and began swinging it around with her eyes closed. As she did so, The Doctor rushed back with a few guards guiding him.

" Pinkie, stop! " The Doctor yelled. "Look in front of you, LOOK IN FRONT. OF YOU!"

Pinkie did as told and went wide-eyed. She was attacking one of the cells with a very angry changeling inside.

"Wha..! But, but that voice..." Pinkie tried to explain, but the changeling did it for her.

"That-was-me you fool! I was curious about who you were, but then you began attacking my cell!" Chrysalis yelled.

" But... That's not right, the PKE reading lands me right here... Unless you're a-" The Doctor quickly covers Pinkies mouth.

"Our new friend!" he said with a big smile. "If I'm correct, you must be Chrysalis. The guards were nice enough to let me know who you were when we volunteered last week! I can't wait for us all to get along haha..." He said, glancing over at Pinkie at certain parts, then he glanced down at the PKE meter. The Doc went stone-faced. He snatched it out of Pinkies Whooves and quickly recalibrated it. The screen now said that something was being detected in the next room over; The breakroom. He took mental note of this and reached over Pinkie's shoulder. The guards escorted the two of them back into the main area.

Chrysalis was happy they left until she began to realize what was happening; she was gonna be living with that pink-haired freak who tried to kill her! Oh fun../


"Finally!" The Doctor yelled gladly as the pony at the front desk went into the back. A little while later, he came back out with a very displeased Chrysalis. Chrysalis had a strange silver collar on. The guard pointed towards the silver ring.

"This here's the collar." He said, handing a remote to The Doctor. "It's got two purposes. One is to keep her from shapeshifting, and two is in your hoof. If she misbehaves, you push the button and then 'ZAP'!" Chrysalis was unaware of the 'zaping' part.

"Thanks... I guess" He said, handing the remote over to Pinkie. She smiled whilst storing it away. The guard attached a leash to her collar and let everyone leave, though he did keep a close eye on Pinkie.


"So what now?" Chrysalis sarcastically asked she walked with (what she considered) her captors. "Songs? Dance numbers? Maybe a rousing game of tag? Go on, tell me!"

"I'm strapping an experimental radioactive device to your back." The Doctor said.

"Ha. Ha."

"What?"

"We get it, you're sooooo funny."

The Doctor was very confused. "Whats.... what do you mean by funny?"

Chrysalis chuckled... before looking at his confused face.

"WAIT YOU'RE ACTUALLY GONNA-"

"Shhhhhhh," Pinkie said, swooping behind CHrysalis and placing a hoof on her mouth. "We can't let anyone know about our experiments, will get in trouble!" The pink pony whispered.

"... You know what? Kill me. Just blow me up now with your bomb." Chrysalis said dryly.

"Radioactive, not explosives." He replied. Pinkie jumped around Chrysalis.

"YAY TO DANGEROUS CHEMICALS!" Pinkie yelled. Even though the Pony's around them where looking, they didn't fully care. After all, everypony knew about those two and their dangerous experiments down at that firehouse. They only wished pity on the poor soul that was with them... even if that somepony had recently failed an assassination attempt on Princess Twilight and Queen Celestia.

Author's Note:

I had a slinkie once...