• Published 12th Nov 2019
  • 844 Views, 7 Comments

Pokemon in Equestria - Robert Emerald Fountain



Strange critters appear around the world, and a mysterious being shows up

  • ...
 7
 844

Ash

Cadence sent for guards to take the ship to be repaired, while she and the others took Ash and Pikachu to the hospital. They found his name tag on his clothes, and they looked at his pokedex to find his schedule. Three minutes later, he started waking up.

"Where am I?", he asked wearily.

"You're in a hospital recovering from frostbite and hypothermia. My name is Twilight Sparkle. Your badge says that your name is Ash Ketchum. Is that correct?", Twilight said.

"You are right. I am currently stranded here until my instructor comes to pick me up. I am a Pokemon trainer. Pokemon are small creatures that repeat their names and have different abilities. I see that you saved my first one. His name is Pikachu."

Ash explained that he was going to a space station to begin looking for Pokemon in areas throughout space. Twilight showed him pictures of the creatures they had seen before he crashed, and he confirmed that they were Pokemon. After he was back in perfect health, Ash was checked out of the hospital. Pikachu thanked Twilight, Cadence and Flurry Heart for saving them by giving a friendly shock.