• Published 12th Nov 2019
  • 843 Views, 7 Comments

Pokemon in Equestria - Robert Emerald Fountain



Strange critters appear around the world, and a mysterious being shows up

  • ...
 7
 843

MALFUNCTION AND CRASH

Miles away in space, a Pokemon trainer named Ash was on his way to a space station. Ash had recently gotten his license to search intergalactic places for more Pokemon to catch. Unfortunately he ended up flying into a gas cloud that apparently behaved like a portal. His radar and main systems began to short circuit because of static discharge in the cloud. He proceeded to send a call for help, but was not sure if anyone would pick it up. Luckily, his friend Misty received the distress signal. He was directly over the planet of Equus, where Twilight, Cadence and Flurry Heart had spotted the unknown creatures.

"Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. This is Pokemon Starliner 3574 requesting assistance. I flew into a cloud of gas that seems to have acted like a wormhole, and wound up a long distance from my rendezvous point with Station 96. My ship has lost power, and I am losing altitude over an unidentified planet at the following star coordinates: X-76, Y-41, Z-85. Can anyone hear me?"

"Ash, this is Misty. I hear you loud and clear. Professor Sycamore has your location, but it is very weak due to your power loss. We will be headed your way in an hour, but we won't reach the planet for a few days. Be careful, and be safe."

As his ship began to enter the atmosphere, Ash lost the ability to control where he was going. Sparks were flying from the panels because the heat shield was damaged and the controls were overheating. Suddenly the starboard wing blew off and the ship was sent spinning out of control. To make matters worse, Ash was going straight into a blizzard and he couldn't see anything. Then the tip broke off the ship's nose and shattered the cockpit window. Pikachu cried out as his seatbelts tore loose and he was ejected out of sight. Ash realized that this was not going to be smooth. He also knew that he had two options. He could either crash or make an emergency landing. Looking at his speed, his heart sank. He was going too fast to make a safe landing. He was going to crash. He pulled back on the yoke to level the ship, but it wasn't much help. Touching down in the snow, he slid for a few minutes and eventually came to a stop. After the ship sunk down in the snow a bit, Ash took off his seatbelt and his headset. He grabbed his coat to stay warm and began to search for shelter. Stepping in an unstable area, Ash lost his footing and fell into a small gully. However he had hit his head on a large piece of ice. He was now lying on his face, unconscious.