• Published 1st Nov 2019
  • 901 Views, 0 Comments

Frenemies & Robotrons - TheSuperTransformerFan



Tirek, Chrysalis & Cozy Glow try to obtain the bewitching bell with the help of Blaze & Roxy.

  • ...
3
 0
 901

Part 2: Executing Cozy’s Plan

Cozy and her team of villains teleported to Mt. Everhoof to retrieve Grogar's bewitching bell to give him the power he needed to defeat the elements and rangers. The team teleported to the frozen north. But, when they got there, it actually was much more harder than they thought it to be.

"Well, it sounded easy." Chrysalis said in disappointment.

"Trust me. When Cozy Glow said she'd help us do the deed, she meant it." Roxy informed her. Cozy cleared her throat directly at Roxy. "I meant GENERAL Cozy said so."

"Scale the mountain..." Tirek started.

"...retrieve Grogar's Bell..." Chrysalis continued.

"...and defeat the rangers..." Blaze continued.

"...and Elements..." Roxy added.

"...together!" Cozy finished. "I know this plan is NOT going to fail! I drew up a detailed plan with several visual aids to show how we can work together and retrieve the bell!" She showed the plan to her team.

"But how are we going to FIND Grogar's bell?!" Tirek asked. "We don't even know where it is."

"The location of the bell is 21.3 Kilometers south southeast of the Crystal Empire." Roxy said, pointing to the location she predicted where the bell was being hidden. "There are 3 possible roots."

"Okay..." Chrysalis started to listen. "Which one is the shortest way there...IN ENGLISH, Roxy?"

"We go straight...hang a left...and THEN right." Roxy calmly informed her. "If we go THAT way, we should be getting the bell and bringing it back to the cyber dimension in approximately 1.50 hours...or an hour and a half. It's the shortest time we should take in trying to get the bell back to Grogar."

Tirek groaned, rubbing his hand on his head. "This is just EXHAUSTING, Blaze!" The minotaur grumbled. "What do you think WE should do?"

"Well, I think we should..." Blaze was cut off when Tirek and Chrysalis ran off in different directions to Mt. Everhoof, both of which would take even more longer to get the bell.

"...ALL STAY TOGETHER!" The crimson suited avatar shouted toward them. "THANKS FOR ASKING!" He grumbled and he and Roxy went in the direction they predicted to find Cozy.

Chrysalis was walking in HER direction of the path. Her way led into a dark part of the woods, which led to a scary creature jumping out and hissing at her, but she retaliated and hissed back. The monster jumped back. "As if anything on this mountain is scarier than I." She chuckled.

Meanwhile, Tirek was having a problem of his own. He somehow, made his way through a bog, which led to many insects and a sinking meadow. Some insects got in his face, making him blow and swat the insects away. He was frustrated, but well pleased that he was getting the job done. He instantly realized his mistake when he stepped in the meadow and began to sink. He shrieked at that. "Oh!" Tirek grumbled in fear. "This bog is just sinking! I just hope Major Blaze and Roxy along with Cozy Glow are having a much better time than I am!"

Cozy Glow, on the other hand with Blaze and Roxy were doing alright. They were going the correct way they thought they should go. What could possibly go wrong?

The answer to that came when a brown, tired, cold pony came out the door and stopped them.

"Halt!" He said. "Who goes there?" He took a good look at what he saw. "A pony....and some weird-looking creatures? There ain't been these creatures around here in I-don't-know-how-many moons!"

"Oh, golly, good sir." Cozy whimpered. "I'm just a poor lost pony looking for help." She got slapped by Blaze.

"Not THAT kind of approach, you Kibble Brain!" Blaze whispered to her sternly.

Cozy made a face toward Blaze, but she had to be calm and accept whatever her teammates threw at her.

"We're just what you call Tourists!" Roxy said, walking up to the brown pony. "We're looking for a way on the top of the mountain for a special project and we would like your expertise and how to do just that."

"Uh, no can do, ma'am." The pony said.

"Why not?!" Roxy shouted. Her shouted almost shattered the avalanche zone! Once, she realized that, she was in for almost a heap of trouble.

"Shhh!" The brown pony said. "Not so loud! This here's avalanche territory. I'm the guardian of this here mountain. It's my job to keep ponies from heading up. Nothing at the top but dangerous snow, dangerous ice, and dangerous wind. Basically, it's dangerous."

Cozy and Roxy tried to sweet talk or retort to him, but Blaze spoke up. "Well, FINE!" he said. "We'll just go back! We didn't want to be FRIENDS anyway!" He walked away, with Cozy and Roxy both following him.

The trio headed back to the meeting place, right through the boggy swamp, and they saw a monster. They all jumped back, only to realize that the monster was Tirek! He jumped down from the trees, and laughed. "Sure was fun to see you guys get such a fright! You should've seen how hard the bog was to get out, though."

"It's not funny, Tirek!" Cozy retorted. "We could've been killed, or worse...covered in BOG SWAMP!" She pointed to the bog that almost engulfed Tirek.

Didn't make it to the top?" Tirek joked. "Surprise, surprise. And by the way, I think we ALL should stay together." He said seriously.

"Oh, you figured that out JUST now?!" Blaze asked in exhaustion and frustration.

"You didn't make it to the top either." Roxy pointed out.

"I didn't try to." Tirek said to them. "It took about five minutes to deduce that Grogar was right. None of us could make it up alone. So, rather than subject myself to the elements, I decided to let you three face the danger, take what you learned, and use it to my advantage."

"I put up with your "I'm smarter than you" attitude in Tartarus! But I'm over it!" Cozy shouted.

"I'd had enough of you trying to manipulate me with that insincere, syrupy sweetness. At least now we can see the real you." Tirek proved to her.

"What does this have ANYTHING to do with our mission?!" Blaze asked. Just then, an Ophiotaurus appeared behind them and roared! The four took a good look at the creature and were now frightened. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!!!" Blaze shouted furiously at them, while they ran away from the creature.

They ran away from it, only to realize they were at a dead end. The couldn't get out. This was it! It looked like then end of the team until suddenly, a green flash of light came from the creature and revealed its true identity. It was none other than Queen Chrysalis! "What?!" She said jokingly. "Like you guys had it coming!"

"Chrysalis!" Everyone said in disgust and tiredness.

"Mmmm... So much love." She licked her lips. "I haven't eaten this well in ages."

Cozy Glow made a "gag me with a spoon" look with her face and body. "So gross."

"Just so we're clear, I didn't save you because I like you." She informed the team. "I did it because... because I..."

"Need us?" Roxy asked.

The changeling gritted her teeth in embarrassment and anger. "Yes." She said, gritted.

"Clearly I was right to wait." Tirek said. "Now tell us everything you learned today. "

"And leave nothing out." Blaze suggested.

At a campfire, Tirek, Roxy, Blaze, General Cozy, and Chrysalis were sharing their sob stories and plans about how they were going to defeat the rangers. Chrysalis was the first one to speak as she "cocooned" her meal.

"So, you cocoon all of your... meals?" Blaze asked in curiosity.

"Of course I do, Blaze." She told the avatar.

"So when you pony-napped Twilight and the others, you cocooned them?" Blaze asked, trying to understand the full story of how Chrysalis' plan went wrong.

" Yes. Until that sow Starlight Glimmer freed them, corrupted my subjects, and stole my hive!" She told Blaze calmly, but seriously.

"Those ponies and rangers have weaknesses." Tirek said. "I used that turncoat Discord and tricked him into helping me capture his so-called "friends". You should've seen Twilight's face when her friends appeared in bubbles around me. She was all..."

"Stressed out all the time?" Blaze, Roxy and Cozy all asked at the same time.

"Yes, Exactly!" Tirek answered pointing to the trio in a funny way, and then in a positive way, as if the three villains were friends. "She's so stressed out all the time."

"When I posed as her former foal-sitter, I seriously thought she was going to implode!" Chrysalis said to them in conjunction to Tirek agreeing with Blaze, Roxy and Cozy's suggested answer.

"I wish I could've seen her face when I nearly erased all the magic from Equestria." She said in conjunction to what had just happened earlier.

"All magic was a little excessive, don't you think?" Blaze asked quizzically.

"Eh," Cozy mehed. "I think big. Besides, it would've been worth it just to see Twilight and her friends bow down to me!" She said, and laughed toward them in agreement.

"Indeed it would." Tirek said in agreement. "Who wouldn't love to see those prissy ponies realize they lost everything?"

"Yeah!" The other villains said in agreement to what Tirek had just said.

Chrysalis got up and transformed herself into a carbon copy of Twilight Sparkle. And she managed to do her whole "Twilighting" routine from start to finish. "I'm a pathetic pony princess! I made a detailed list of all the ways I'm a failure!" The fake princess said. The villains just LAUGHED in agreement.

" You know, working with you three may not be the worst thing." Blaze suggested.

"Perhaps... as long as it results in the complete destruction of our enemies." Chrysalis agreed with Blaze.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Cozy agreed with them as well.

"Do it again!" Roxy said. "Only THIS time, do it like the red ranger would do it!" Chrysalis transformed herself into a carbon copy of the red ranger, who managed to do the whole "Twilighting" routine from start to finish. "I'm a pathetic power ranger! I made a detailed list of all the ways I'm a failure!" The villains just roared with laughter, and they couldn't agree more.

"That's it!" Blaze said. "This is the plan, Evox and Grogar were suggesting when they said that we needed to work together! And when tomorrow comes, we'll have the perfect plan to get those ranger's attention!"

Author's Note:

Apologies for a long wait! I was originally going to upload this at an earlier date, but I got busy things to do, a thanksgiving special to see, and...well, you get the idea! So, that's part 2! Blaze, Roxy, General Cozy, Chrysalis and Tirek were just bonding over the camp fire after their latest failures. What do you think the villains will have PLANNED for the rangers?? Stay tuned for part 3 to find out!

Next time, The Power Rangers make an appearance!