• Published 23rd Oct 2019
  • 1,142 Views, 9 Comments

Daughters of Chaos - Snow Moon



For the lord of chaos random and unpredictables result would be part of what he does, unfortunately he never counted with this kind of results.

  • ...
2
 9
 1,142

Chapter 01

Chapter 01

Unexpected discoveries

“Definitely no bored anymore!” screamed Discord as he surfed a giant wave of chocolate milk, holding one of his legs was the lavender alicorn filly, her expression was between excited and full panic. Riding on his neck was the amber alicorn filly super excited as they moved with style through the chocolate wave.


Some time before the chocolate deluge, Discord took the fillies out of what used to be a forest, now a wasteland. He placed them on the checker theme ground to take a better look at them. The amber alicorn filly that could use Harmony magic looked like any other alicorn princess, except for the lack of royal regalia, and sparkling her. But he knew her power levels were out of what standard could be, just being at the ground would turn his chaos magic back to normal, turning the checker floor into grass land, which she found entertaining as she did bunny jumps making patches of grass as she landed. The lavender filly would jump right behind her friend turning the grass back to the chaotic checker flooring, she looked almost similar to any alicorn but her wings were mismatched, a pegasi wing and a bat wing, she was definitely a chaotic being.

‘It would be better to teach them how to control their magic before it backfires me.’thought Discord, he also thought of maybe sending them to the Crystal Empire, but he was worried they could use those two to defeat him, could be one side attack now. The idea of beings that could control, chaos and harmony at that level just gave him goosebumps. What could be better than teach them and befriend them, he could practically be in control of the two most powerful creatures knows in Equus except for him.

“Are you ladies hungry?” asked Discord getting their attention out of their silly game. Both fillies tilted their head confused by the question, “you know, Food!” said annoyed appearing some chocolate milk, apples and some candies in front of the girls. The fillies got closer to the new items in front of them, smelled, licked and timidly tapped the food items.

“For the love of chaos, this is food you can eat it, you can drink this, and this is candy you can also eat it.” he said as he tried to explain the simplest of things to the fillies. They look at Discord with distrust for a moment before actually attempt to eat the apples, it took them one single bite before they were devouring all the food presented at them.

“Wow, easy their savage beasts no creature is going to steal anything!” said Discord watching them eat through everything. Soon both fillies were laying on the floor holding their small stomachs complaining of eating too much.

“See that's what happens when you don't listen,” said Discord rolling his eyes before snapping his claws and healing the fillies. “Now that you eat I’m going to teach you a little of magic” he appeared two red apples in front of the fillies as he requested of them to try to transform them on something else. Sunset shook her tail while charged her little horn and fired at her apple turning it into an apple 4 sizes bigger than before. Twilight copy the same movements of the other filly and fired her magic at the apple turning it into a pile of candies, which she jump into excited.

Discord was kind of surprised, both fillies could do complex spells like nothing. Both were using their pure minds to come up with creative solutions and achieve their personal gain. Discord thoughts were interrupted by an amber filly pulling his leg, looking at the filly she pointed in the direction of the other one. At that moment Discord discovered why young powerful fillies shouldn't be fed large amounts of sugar.

The chaotic filly was trembling while laughing to herself, her magic power was overcharging all around her, her left eye twitched and glowed red unlike before. She was starting to glow and flow about the ground. Discord felt worried for the first time in centuries, a pure chaos magic boom was not good, he tried to calm down the filly, distracting her with numerous toys and objects, then it suddenly started to rain chocolate milk, soon the rain turned into a downpour. Luckily for Discord and every creature around them the filly sugars levels when down almost immediately as she just flowed to the ground completely sleepy.

“Well that was something alright,” said Discord taking the filly, the other filly jump on his back a little worried by her counterpart. Discord reassured her that nothing bad happened, and decided to continue moving. Flowing for a few minutes he stopped when he starts to hear something huge coming on their direction. Looking back his eyes wide open as the most terrifying wave of chocolate milk was getting closer to them. He tried to fly away but it was still getting closer, not having any other choice, he snaps his claw and appear riding the wave together with the two fillies.


Chrysalis couldn't believe the backlash would send her almost all the way to the Crystal Empire, and even end up losing so much power. It took her awhile just to stabilize her body and fly back before crashing somewhere. She didn't know if her plan worked, for all she knew Discord could be standing or the tree. The blast was so powerful that any of her changeling on the area were sent flying or incinerated. But her major worry at the moment was returning to her territory before the pony princesses or the Crystal Force appeared, it was impossible for any creature with magic to not be aware of the power that the magic blast created. If Discord lived she would find out soon enough, for now her own safety was most important.


By the time Chrysalis flew through the air, all the way on the Crystal Empire, Princess Celestia and her sister Princess Luna felt the powerful wave of magic that blasted far away from there. For a moment less than a second the crystal heart activate the powerful shield that protected the empire, the power was so strong that the shield became visible as the magic blast passed by, and the Crystal castle shook. Both alicorn princesses knew something important happened, within the magic blast they could felt dregs of both Harmony and Chaos magic. Unaware is anything happened to their little ponies back to where once was known as Equestria both alicorns took fly to discover what came upon them.


After enjoying for a while surfing the massive wave of chocolate, Discord disappeared any trace of it by snapping his claws. Taking his time to make sure the fillies would not eat more candies without his supervision he checks that both were completely fine. If something those fillies could surprise the most out of Discord was how Chaos and Harmony would depend on the other and would defend the other.

“There is something I have been wondering, are two sister?” asked at the fillies, both stare at each other then to Discord and simple shrugged their shoulders before they started to play again. He didn't know and they didn't know so nothing could be done. It will be time soon for them to get tired, or so he hoped. As the Lord of chaos he didn't need a home, he was always busy doing chaos on his bast land, but they were fillies, he better prepare something, especially if he wanted to take care of them. And he thought why taking all that trouble, then he would be reminded by seeing the destruction of his long work disappearing by their hooves and games before he scowled. “Maybe I could just made them sleep.” murmured displeased.

Author's Note:

So, many people really liked the story so I'm going to give it some love.:pinkiehappy:

unfortunately I don't have a proofreader or editor at the moment, until them these are unedited chapters. :twilightblush:

I will try to upload once at week since these are small chapter but we will see.

for now, Thank you for the support and liking the story,
I hope i can made the best of this idea,
Cheers~:twilightsmile:

Comments ( 3 )

You pulled a real Chad move making Twilight the chaotic one, and I gotta say, I really appreciate that, looking forward to more.

It's a cute story, but you need to work on your wording, and grammar.

new chapters please!

Login or register to comment