• Published 19th Apr 2020
  • 492 Views, 35 Comments

Pony Avengers: Infinite warfare - jakkid166



After the death of Thanos, he actually didnt die and was in Equestria because Iron Man is a idiot! Now Twilight and the Pony Gang must stop thanos from gettin the Elements of Harmony by maybe killing him or something? idk how they want to do it

  • ...
14
 35
 492

Sibleng Rivalry

WARNING: do not read this chapter if you cant read.

it was chaos. Thanos had alredy managd to get the elements of harmony because it took me like a month to write this chapter and he was already goin through Equestira halving the population.

"HAHA!" said Thanos and he cut a pony in half. "PERFECTLY BALANCED"

~ MEANWHILE ~

"And thanos is heading for right HERE!" said Twilight and she stabed a knife into Canterlot on the map which was on top of Raritys table cause they were holding the meeting in Raritys house because Twilights castle was closed for Fumigation.

"Why did you do that?" said Rarity. "that table was expensive"

"Raritey if you want a new table then just turn your stable into a table," said Rainbow Dash.

"How"

"you take the S off it."

"Wow thats a good idea darling."

"Anyway" said Twilight, "We ned to find a way to get to Canterlot and protect the elemtns! But its a very far off place and it may be too much work to go there. Im tired today because i forgot to sleep when i went to bed last night."

"But Thanos is too powerfule!" said Pinkie Pie. "What ar we gonna do to stop him? He might have a gun or something"

"That is the porblem," said Twilight. "We may have magic, but he has magic. Who knows what he capable of... we need more power to beat him."

"but how can we get power darling?" said Rarity. "I left my charger at home today"

"hmmmm" said Twilight but then her phone rang. She opend her phone and said "Who this?"

"This is Rarity," said Rarity. "Im hearin a weird sound outside my house and you gotta chek it out!"

"Cool" said Twilight and they all ran outside. But they saw NOTHING! other than everything

"it musta been the wind!" said Rainbow Dash. "The wind near my house goes BRNSHBRSNBRNSM a lot."

"Hmm. wait..." said Twilight and she went to Raritys trash can. she opened the lid and... a GUY popped out! He did a triple front flip outta the trash can and landed in the gras. He was purple and bald and big and he look a lot like Thanos for some reason.

"shit it's THANOS!" said Twilight and she used a magic spell to make a Glock G17 pistol. "We are gona kill you!"

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!" said purple dude (not waluigi). "I am not Thanos!"

"How do I know you are telling the truth"

"Im wearing a fancy shirt instead of armor."

"That make sense," said Twilight and she unload her glock. "Who are you then?"

"You see... Thanos is my brother." and he look down very solemly. "He always want to depopulate the universe, but me? i wan to REpopulate. I... am Ted Hanos!"

"Oh sweet!" said Rainbow Dash. "so you wanna stop the plans of the Thanos?"

"Bingo," said Ted.

"But how can you repopulate planet??" said Fluttershy.

"Hmm..." said Ted. "I cannot do it my normal way." and he looked at you. "These are ponies so thats gross and weird."

"then what is plan B?" said Applejack. "Partner yeehaw"

"Ive got it!" said Ted and he went to a ghost of a pony who got killed and he pulld out a knife and stabbd the ghost, and it made the pony come back to life cause it died while ghost.

"Thank you!" said the pony and it ran back to Ponyville and died again

"Excellent," said Twilight "With your ghost unkilling powers, we can stand chance against Thaos!"

So like, Twi and the gang materialized in ponyville and were goin around killing the ghosts of ponies who died to bring them back to life. "This is fun" said Fluttershy while she stabed a pony ghost a lot.

But as they kill their way through ponyville, they suddenly found themselves behind THANOS!

"Woah thanos has him back to us," said Twilight. "We can sneak up on him!"

"it might be rude if we do it without permission though" said Rarity. "Hey Thanos can we sneak up on you?"

"Yea sure," said Thanos and he gave a Thumb Up. So Rarity snuck up behind him with knife but then she tripped and droped the knife and it fell on Thanos's head and gave him a paper cut.

"Ow," said Thanos and he turn around. "HEY What the fuck are you all doing??" but then he look at who was with the group. "God dammit Ted why are you here?!"

"I heard Equestria had a thanos infestation" said Ted. "And im the weed killer."

"But I dont smoke weed"

"Shut up" said Ted and he did a objection pose like Phoenix Wright. "Thanos, I canot kill you becaus you are my brother, so instead I will order you: Leave this planet or fight us!"

"Dammit Ted Hanos you was always a thorn in my side," said Thanos. "Howevere, I am Thanos, and I rule! Becaus that is what rulers do."

"What no they dont" said Ted. "Rulers measure things you idiot."

"and they also SHOOT YOU!" and Thanos pull out a Desert Eagle. He was gona shoot Ted but...

"Dammit!" said Thanos caus he was crying Tears of Confliction and the tears fell into his gun and clogged it and it stopped working. "This isent over!" and he ran away.

"Shoot," said Ted.

"Dammet!" said Twi. "How are we gonne rescue Applejack now?"

"What" said Ted. "Wait hasnt Applejack been with us this whole time?"

"What the fuck" said everyone at once and they all look at Applejack.

"Fuck ive been caught, yee nope." said Applejack and she UNSHAPESHIFTED and she was actually a CHANGELING in DISGUISE who was working for Thanos in secret!

"You hav caught me!" said the change ling. "It is true, I am not Applejack, but instead a changeling. I hav secretly been doign evil things for Thanos, things like working for Thanos."

"But why wold you work for Thanos?" said Pinkie.

"Because he pay me money. I need to save up for a Nintendo Switch"

"Yea well now we know your secret, and now we can go tell Thanos you ar secretly working for him!" said Twilight. "Unles you do what WE say..."

"Oh no" said the changeling whose name was actually Johnny Ling. "Very wel, what are your demands?"

"Spy on thanos for US!"

TO BE CONTINUED