• Published 30th Oct 2019
  • 268 Views, 6 Comments

The nightmare before the Drake - spike the lone wanderer



After one hell of a night Spike Drake, the unhappiest man alive got sent to a spooky version of Ponyville, and this time, no candy for him.

  • ...
 6
 268

4.Make him come.4

'' This the best Ponyween party of my life!!!'' Pinkie cheered while dancing with the Smooze who was killing it on the dance, eh eh, dance you sexy blob.

'' I wonder who could spoil a party like this?'' Fluttershy added.

Spike kicked the door open, and he entered the room, wearing the hunter's coat and with a huge bag of candies, lollipops, chocolates and other sweetnesses that were good for the heart.

''SPIKE! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU-'' Spike interrupted her by hitting her on the face, breaking her nose, ''AAAAARGHHHH!''

Twilight was kneeling in tears in front of Spike who put the bag in front of her then took her by the collar of her witch's cloak, '' Make it come! ''

'' What are you talking about?!'' Twilight asks in tear.

''THE CLOOOOWNNN! MAKE HIM COME!!!''

HONK HONK HONK

Spike tensed with anger and turned slowly to face his sworn enemy.

'' Well well well! What have we here? Hola Pepsi Cola! Do you remember me? Because I remember you!'' The clown danced, '' You are the little kid to whom I took the sweets long ago! Because of me, you've never tasted the sweet taste of a piece of candy!''

''TASTE THIS MOTHERFUCKER!'' Spike took out The Monster Slayer from the bag and pointed it toward the clown.

'' What'' The clown said with a normal voice instead of the dark one.

Boom

Spike fired at the clown that was thrown at the buffets, covering him with cakes and other sweets, '' TRICK OR TREAT FUCK BOY! ''

'' How do you like my sweets now, bitch! '' Everyone was shocked by Spike's crime but for him it was not a crime, it was a punishment, '' Now it's time to reveal who is the dickhead behind this makeup?!''

''Spike moved toward the body and took the clown's green wig, revealing his true identity who was none other than ... '' Bro ?! '' The clown was, in reality, Shining Armor, Spike's brother.

Spike looked at his brother than at the wig than at his brother again, '' Oh my Faust...Shining was possessed by the evil wig of an evil clown!''

'' Shining was not possessed by the wig, Spike! I knew you were going to have more candies than me at Ponyween so I asked Shining to get you candy to give them to me! He always gave me his sweets when I was still a little princess! And now he's dead! " Twilight explained

Spike looked at his sister with disgust, '' Fucking Sparkle piece of shit!''

Then a bell rang, meaning the end of Ponyville, ''You heard that my friends, Ponyville is now over! It only means one thing! Christmas is coming soon!'' Spike pulled out a Christmas Santa hat from his coat and put it on his head, "It's time to party and I know what to do!" Spike took a piece of candy from his dead brother's body and swallowed it, '' Mmmmm It is the best fucking candy of my life! I want more! "Spike began to devour the covered by the blood of his brother treats under the shocked looks of his friends, his family, and Discord who filmed the scene," So much youtube money! "

''Man, tonight Pinkie's wearing her sexy clown! I can't wait to see it!'' Fallout entered the room with Dragonius. Fallout was dressed as a clown in purple tuxedo and Dragonius was dressed as an old grey sorcerer with a pointy hat and a big, long beard.

''Last Time I saw my dear white, She was wearing a sexy demon costume! Hmmm, I can't wait to Ask her some treats!" Dragonius said while high fiving Fallout.

"But I wonder how Spike going? He hates Ponyween And-" Fallout stopped talking When he saw Spike Eating sweets on his brother's dead body.

The screen was getting dark except around Spike who was in a round, '' That's all Folks! ''


Comments ( 5 )

This is the result of a wonderul collaboration with my brother, HerefortheGoldskies.

The fuck was I at the end?!

10008575
I like to give you little cameo in my stories.
Beside, Pinkie was wearing a sexy Harlequin costume so the pain is on me so you can get the gain.

10009776
Hahaha ok ok I forgive ya you are honestly the best man! *hugs* thanks for everything putting my oc in at all

Login or register to comment