• Published 23rd Oct 2019
  • 4,625 Views, 220 Comments

Life on Reset - Clearnote



Sunset and Trixie fail to stop Wallflower's plan, now Canterlot High only remembers Sunset as a bully.

  • ...
25
 220
 4,625

Epilogue

"Hey, Sunset."

It had been a day since the big speech, and everyone was treating her nicely, or not-meanly, to say the least. Rainbow hadn't apologized yet, and the rest of the Human Six were too embarrassed and ashamed to talk to her.

Sunset turned to see Trixie behind her, looking down.

"Hi, Trixie."

"Sunset- Trixie is... I'm really sorry. I just thought that once you had your friends back, you wouldn't want me anymore. Please... Please forgive me!" Trixie dropped to her knees, tears glistening in her eyes.

Sunset gave a small, sad smile. How could she say no to that?

"I forgive you, Trixie. I don't know if I can take you back as my girlfriend right now, but..." she smiled hopefully. "Maybe later. One day. For now, we can just be friends."

Trixie threw her arms around Sunset, crying in joy.

"Thank you!" she cried. "Trixie will never do it again."

"I'm not sure why they would be footage to erase again, but thanks?" Sunset joked.

The two laughed.

"Sunset."

This time, Sunset and Trixie faced Rainbow Dash and her companions.

"I'm sorry, too," she announced. "We all are."

Sunset smiled sadly. "We're all friends again?"

"Yes. Well- if you want to be. You too, Trixie."

Trixie smiled gratefully.

"We'd love to."

-----------------------

Starlight walked up to the large house. She took a deep breath and gave a last glance to all of the young children behind her.

Megan gave her a thumbs up.

Starlight rang the doorbell, took another deep breath, and waited.

The door creaked open and two adults stood behind it.

Firelight was the first to react.

"Starlight?"

Author's Note:

I'm so, so very sorry this took so long. I wasn't sure if I was going to write an epilogue or not, but here's one! Hope you enjoyed it, and have a nice day!

Comments ( 6 )

Well, looks like it’s finally over.

CSC

At least things worked out in the end

This gonna have a sequel ?

Story could be better and more likable if it had a decent grammar, I just sometimes couldn't understand what was happening

Guess we’ll never know why Princess Twilight was mean to Sunset

I’d like to c a sequel

Login or register to comment