• Published 23rd Oct 2019
  • 658 Views, 12 Comments

Ponies Have The Booties, That Make Me Go POW! - Devious Dazzle



Accidentally blasted into a new reality from her home on Pandora, Tiny Tina must learn about friendship, sweet booty tattoos, and blowing stuff the 'eff up!

  • ...
3
 12
 658

Planet Of The Ponies

Thunderous blasts of energy fell from the calm blue sky over Equestria. Balls of flaming blue light poured across the cosmos much like a festive celebration, multiple orbs fizzling out over the horizon, leaving only trails of smoke behind.

Yet one orb danced across the sky in an unpredictable manner, bouncing from side to side until crashing into Sweet Apple Acres with a loud sonic boom. The pastel blue flames spread across the lush green grass dwindling away into puffs of smoke, a large crater near the apple orchard releasing a long gust of steam from deep within.

Tina felt a surge of energy flow across her body much like an electric shock to the brain. “I LIVE!” she screamed out with a large gasp for oxygen while baby blue eyes darted around her surroundings in bewilderment.

The sky was a very suspicious blue hue. Cotton clouds danced across the large open canvas of the sky as if performing a joyous ballet for anyone willing to stop and watch. Gone were the toxic green landscapes and billows of radiated smoke filling the air, not even one scream of agony could be heard in the distance begging for just a few extra seconds of life.

“This place be trippin’!” The smoldering child stood up in her oversized pit of destruction, other than a few smudges of ash on her dress, she seemed perfectly fine.

Her delicate hands traced the surface of her torso carefully, the spot where she should have a huge hole blasted into her chest cavity completely gone. “BULLETPROOF BOI!” she broke out in a series of gleeful giggles.

She knew some random tweaking bandit couldn't kill her. It would take at least several Goliath's and maybe a bandit midget to end her existence. “What in tarnation!?” The southern drawl of somebody really pissed caught the child's attention.

“Who dat shawty!?” Tina exploded out of the hole with a deranged look across her face, brandishing a makeshift shiv in her hand which in all reality was a broken branch.

Yet no bandits awaited her or even a playful pack of skags in search of a tea party. Nope just a very weird looking creature with oversized eyes and booty full of apples, wearing a Stetson hat of all things nestled upon her amber waves of mane.

“You a pony, gurl!?” Tina suddenly gasped in total shock of the situation, sure this equine was hideous when compared to her main squeeze Butt Stallion.

“But damn aren't you thicc bae!” The odd child dashed forward and wrapped both arms around the copper pony in delight.

“What in Celestia are you!?” The pony spoke clear as the moon was made out of cheese.

“What do I look like homeslice!? I'm a pink MONKEY!” Tina forcefully pushed open the creature’s mouth, admiring her healthy gums and pearly whites.

The frightened pony unable to take any more abuse from this weird little monkey, snorted loudly. With a powerful push of her muzzle, she caused Tina to topple backward onto the dirt with a thud, “You stay back ya little varmint!” She huffed on high alert.

“You like it rough, I can respect that baby girl! I gots my kinky side too!!” Tina flashed a mischievous little grin across her lips, slowly rising to her feet with twinkling stars in her eyes.

“Big Mac!?” The pony gulped loudly calling out for her brother in pure desperation.


“So you see darlin’ all you really need in life is…” Granny Smith happily chatted away with young Apple Bloom on the front porch of the family homestead.

When suddenly Applejack came galloping into view screaming for her life, a giggling pink creature riding on her back in excitement of this unbroken mare. “YEE-HAW! I like my ladies who are rough!” Tina squealed clenching chunks of golden mane in her grasp.

“Get this crazy thing off of me!” Aj bucked back and forth in a panic, a loud whiny escaping her lips before flinging the child into a large puddle of mud to her left.

“Got your soul!” Tina held up twin handfuls of blonde mane mockingly.

“Applejack, what is that thing!?” Bloom ran over to her frazzled sister worried, she'd never seen her sister's coat standing on edge before.

“It's rabid so stand back!” The copper pony stood protectively in front of the young filly.

“I'm not rabid boo! I just want to eat your babies!” Tina did several cartwheels towards the scared witless creatures, ready to strike once more in a flurry of excitement.

Until out of the blue an oversized cider barrel came crashing down over the hyperactive child, sealing her away inside the dreaded confines of a finely crafted wooden masterpiece. “A BARREL!? - Wood can't stop me rawrrrrr!” The cider barrel shook side to side frantically.

A large red hoof soon putting a stop to the fidgety madness, barely adding a bit of pressure to the top of the surface. The two female ponies releasing a sigh of relief for the quick thinking of the massive stallion.

“Quick thinking, Mac.” Aj shook her head in place.

“Eeyup!” Was the monotone reply.

“Is it ok?” Bloom inched closer to the dead silent barrel.

“Would serve it right, if it wasn't!” Aj walked over to simply buck the side of the wooden frame in anger.

“I'll eat you alive!” Tina screamed in a piercing tone.

“Nope!” Mac took no chances and quickly flipped the barrel over with ease.

Before the little devil had a chance to react, the lid was firmly latched into place. Tina sealed away in her own little vault till the end of time, captured by equines she could do nothing but accept her fate.

What horrible cuddly torments awaited her in this pastel innocent world?

Would she be able to survive or will she too be assimilated into the herd?

“This is a madhouse… A MADHOUSE!” her scream echoed for miles across the usually quiet landscape.

This would indeed be a curious morning.

Comments ( 6 )

Keep going I love it so far

So Tina's first encounter with a pony ended with them thinking she's a rabid animal and sealing her in a barrel... honestly went better then expected at least nobody died... yet.

LOVIN this story so far and hope to see more of this bootifull adventure soon home skillet (I can't talk like Tina, even I want to, lol)

9902587
Or have they.....?

Tiny Tina is best crazy girl.

Update, new chapters ?????

Login or register to comment