• Published 19th Oct 2019
  • 1,283 Views, 17 Comments

Twilight’s Heart - PizzaculousPony



Princess’ Twilight’s Heart belongs to one stallion but no pony must know about it.

  • ...
4
 17
 1,283

Oh Faust, Here We Go!

Twilight walked around the gardens with Astral right behind her. He still wasn’t on guard duty so he left behind everything except for his precious sword. When Twilight found a place away from the sight of any one walking around the gardens and castle. She sighed and fell down on her flank.

"You haven’t told anypony right?" She broke the silence.

"Nope, I was hoping you would. I’m not really... too comfortable around everypony. Just Shining! He’s cool." Astral finally answered.

"Well, I was going to talk to you about that..." Twilight trailed off. She motioned at a tree that was nearby that offered a great shade and they both walked over.

"Oh? Who do you want to tell?" Astral was looking for the answer in his head.

"Princess Celestia..." She answered looking back to gage his reaction.

His face turned from surprise, to confusion to concern. "Are you sure? I mean, I see why she would be the best option but... I just... don’t know if it’s the best idea."

"Don’t worry, I have a plan!" She was telling herself more than him. She leaned closer and nuzzled his neck and he returned the favor. "Don’t worry, I’m sure everything will turn out fine!".

Astral nodded. He draped his wing around her to pull her closer. She was surprised at first but then she stopped resisting. A blush came onto her features. They stayed there for a while, watching from their 'hiding' place the ponies down below go on with their daily business. Astral was the first to speak up.

"Hey Twi? Is it ok if we... repeated..." A sight as rare as Tarterus freezing over snapped Twilight out of any worries she had, Astral was blushing like a schoolboy. He cleared his throat when he noticed Twilight staring at him with amusement. "Last night’s um..." He looked away in shame.

Twilight took the opportunity to give him a peck on the cheek. Astral’s ears perked up and he looked back at Twilight who was also blushing.

"I believe you already know my answer" Twilight mused

They smiled and drew closer. And once again they were sincronized. Their lips grew closer as everything around them seemed to fade-away, ignored.


'Oh dear Faust, here goes nothing!'

Twilight found herself knocking on the door of Princess Celestia’s study. She felt her body tightening from anxiety. Yes, she had a plan, but she was about to use it against a pony who had lived for thousands of years and who was a master at reading her.

At first there was no response, so she knocked again, a bit louder this time. She heard a slightly annoyed voice ask from behind the door.

"Who is it?"

"Um...Princess? It’s me, Twilight. Can I speak with you? I-It’s okay if you’re busy it can wait."

The tone quickly changed from annoyed to genuinely happy. "Twilight! Of course you can come in." Celestia opened the door with her magic. "I’m sorry I just thought you were somepony else bringing me more work."

Celestia got up from her chair and sat down on the carpet she always had for situations like these. Twilight followed suit and made herself comfortable.

"You know, this carpet felt much bigger when I was a filly" Twilight shifted a bit when her hooves touched the cold floor.

Celestia chuckled a bit before speaking. "So, what is it that you want to discuss?"

"Well I was wondering... Now that I’ve been a Princess for around three years... Will I ever get a normal love life?"

Princess Celestia was a little taken back. "Well... I would say 'no you will not'... The crown on your head means that you can’t really get involved with anypony outside of the most powerful nobles unless you want to possibly start a war."

Twilight visibly tensed up. She made up her mind she would bot tell her, yet she needed to dodge a bullet.

"Have...You or Princess Luna ever... broken that rule?" She instantly regretted it as Celestia studied the mare trying to read her. She started thinking about anything else so that her body language wouldn’t give her away. And...Maybe it worked, she wasn’t certain but she was pretty confident.

Celestia sighed. "Yes, Luna once did. She fell in love with a bat pony who returned her feelings. She did an amazing job hiding him, even from me." Celestia looked out the window remembering something.

"Princess... You don’t have to answer if don’t want to but... How did you find out?" Twilight asked cautiously.

"One night I had problems sleeping so I went to look for Luna and get some advice. She wasn’t at the throne room attending court so I went to check her chambers. The door was already halfway opened and there were no guards in the hallway so...I went in and walked in on them..."

Twilight’s ears dropped back.

'Note to self, always lock the door.'

Celestia’s ears also dropped back in shame. "She tried to explain but I was furious, I ended up... banishing him from Central Equestria. And well that started the rift between me and her that later became a canyon..."

Twilight nuzzled her teacher comfortingly. She could tell that a long awkward conversation was going to follow. But during that time all she could think about was how hard her new secret romance was going to be.

'Dear Faust, what have I got myself into?

Comments ( 1 )

Is celestia being serious or just doing this to test twilight's relationship with Astral? This in canon seems like something I could see Celestia doing for some method that seems like trolling to those that don't know her.

The reason why I'm not sure is because this also sets the stage for some event to occur to elevate Astral into being promoted to a major noble if things go down that route since it did occur but rarely in real life medieval times.

Login or register to comment