• Published 19th Nov 2019
  • 1,200 Views, 11 Comments

EqG Tales: Monster High Edition - Brian Sheil



A collection of short stories featuring Twilight and friends getting together with the characters of Monster High

  • ...
4
 11
 1,200

PreviousChapters Next
35. Girls and Ghosts

Author's Note:

It's time for the ghostly girls from "Monster High: Haunted" to make their presence felt.

Twilight and her friends gathered at her house, all feeling very upset. They were going to an outdoor movie event. But, a sudden downpour came and cancelled the event. The rain had stopped. But, the girls were let down.

"Oh, man!" Pinkie blurted. "I was all set to have fun tonight."

"We all were going to to have fun, Pinkie." Twilight said. "But, that quick rainstorm ruined the night."

"At least, we got home safe." Rarity added as she sipped some hot chocolate. "Besides, the rain and wind would've ruined our chothes and hair."

Fluttershy then saw something glow outside the window.

"Oh my." Fluttershy said. "Something's in your backyard, Twilight."

Twilight heads for the door leading to her backyard. "Let's check it out. The rain is gone anyway."

The girls go into the backyard. Sunset Shimmer looks puzzled. "So, where is that glow?"

An eerie female voice answered Sunset. "The glow is from me."

The girls saw a ghostly girl wearing a purple dress.

"Oh my goodness." Rarity said. "Kiyomi Haunterly!"

"Hello, Rarity." Kiyomi greeted.

The girls all saw the girl Rarity is happy to see.

"Isn't Kiyomi Haunterly the daughter of the Faceless Ghost?" Rainbow Dash wondered.

"That's what I heard." Twilight answered.

Kiyomi floated to Rainbow Dash. "I'm not the only ghost who came to visit."

Another ghost arrived. She wore a white dress and a black cape. Pinkie Pie recognized this ghost. "Wow! River Styxx!"

"Hey, Pinkie Pie." River greeted. "What's up?"

Sunset got nervous as Applejack came to calm her down. "Something the matter, sugar cube?"

"Plenty." Sunset replied. "River Styxx is the daughter of the Grim Reaper."

"I don't think she's here to take anybody's soul, Sunset?"

Suddenly, a female pirate ghost arrived wearing her Captain's jacket and hat. Rainbow Dash saw who it was. "No way! Vandalla Doubloons! The ghostly pirate."

"Ahoy there, Rainbow." Vandalla greeted. "Greet to see ya, my friend."

Twilight Sparkle then spoke up. "What are you ghostly girls doing here?"

"We heard about your movie night getting rained out, Twilight." River imformed.

"Aye!" Vandalla added. "So we figured to float over from the ghost world to cheer you lasses up."

"Y'all came here just to hang out with us?" Applejack asked.

"That's right." Kiyomi answered. "We thought you might need some shoulders to cry on."

Sunset Shimmer spoke up. "Doesn't Porter Geist usually come with you guys?"

"He's busy with painting a mountain scene for one of your museums, Sunset Shimmer."

"Contributing a painting? Much better than tagging on public property walls, I guess."

"Right ya be, Sunset." Vandalla said. "Spectra Vondergeist is with the bloke."

"No doubt to keep him out of trouble." Twilight figured.

As the girls and their ghostly friends enjoy each other, Trixie Lulamoon watches from a distance.

Kiyomi Haunterly, River Styxx, and Vandalla Doubloons. Trixie thought. Talk about a ghostly trio.

Trixie walks off, knowing that Twilight and friends have someone to talk to.

PreviousChapters Next