• Published 19th Nov 2019
  • 1,200 Views, 11 Comments

EqG Tales: Monster High Edition - Brian Sheil



A collection of short stories featuring Twilight and friends getting together with the characters of Monster High

  • ...
4
 11
 1,200

PreviousChapters Next
33. Brains and Brawn

Author's Note:

I paired Twilight Sparkle and Iris Clops in this chapter. And, I had Iris's boyfriend, Manny Taur, join them.

Twilight Sparkle was walking home from the library. Iris Clops, a one eyed honor student from Monster High, walks along with her.

"Thanks for joining me in the library, Iris." Twilight happily said.

"You're welcome, Twilight." Iris replied. "I'm glad to be spending time with a fellow intellectual person."

Twilight blushed as the both stopped at a sports arena.

"I hope you don't mind, Twilight," Iris informed, "I'm meeting my boyfriend here."

"Is your boyfriend an athlete?" Twilight asked.

"You might say that."

Soon, a coach exits the arena followed by a strong looking man with the head of a bull.

"Thanks for your help, Manny." The coach said.

"My pleasure." The bull man replied. "I hope I motivated your team to do good."

As the coach leaves, Iris waved to the bull man. When he waved back, Twilight was shocked.

"What?!" Twilight shouted. "Your boyfriend is Manny Taur?"

"That's right." Iris answered. "He's one of the most gorgeous hunks of Monster High."

"That maybe so. But, what do you find appealing about him?"

Manny came up to answer the question. "I'll give you an answer, Twilight Sparkle. Iris sees something in me no one else can."

"Many see Manny as a big brute." Iris explained as Manny came to her. "But, there's something in Manny that's very charming to me. He and I have been helping each other in many ways."

"A great combination of brawn and brains." Twilight figured.

"Good thinking." Manny praised. "I just helped a coach motivate his football team to do well this season."

Twilight then got an idea. "Can you give a motative speech to anybody, Manny?"

"I sure can." Manny answered. "You have someone in mind?"

"I know a student in my school, Sandalwood, who has been having trouble with his football skills. Maybe you can help him out."

Iris and Manny looked at each other, smiled, and gave Twilight their response.

"I'm sure he can help out, Twilight." Iris said. "And, I'll be glad to help out."

"Lead us to this fellow, Twilight." Manny said. "We'll follow."

Twilight nodded and went on her way, with Iris Clops and Manny Taur right behind her.

PreviousChapters Next