• Published 19th Nov 2019
  • 1,194 Views, 11 Comments

EqG Tales: Monster High Edition - Brian Sheil



A collection of short stories featuring Twilight and friends getting together with the characters of Monster High

  • ...
5
 11
 1,194

PreviousChapters Next
17. Different Ways of Communication

Author's Note:

There are ways around handicaps. Especially for the intellectual zombie, Ghoulia Yelps.

On a bright Saturday afternoon, at a local coffee place, a charming teenage girl with sky blue hair adjusts her glasses as she works on her computer. Twilight, Sunset, and Rainbow walk in and sees the girl.

"Ghoulia!" Twilight calls out. "This is a surprise."

The girl named Ghoulia gives a gentle moan as she waves to Twilight and her friends.

"Ghoulia Yelps?" Rainbow Dash yelped. "Monster High's intellectual zombie?"

Ghoulia nods as Sunset Shimmer comes to the crew. "What brings you to this place, Ghoulia?"

Ghoulia takes out a small tablet, types something in the tablet. Soon , the tablet begins to speak with a gentle woman's voice. "I was looking for a quiet place to study for my science test. This coffee place seems to be perfect for me."

Sunset looks at Ghoulia's laptop. "I can see why you needed to study. This element table can confuse anyone."

Ghoulia nods in agreement as she continues to study. Fifteen minutes later, the zombie girl closes her laptop, puts it away, and joins the girls. Just then, Trixie enters the place.

"The great and powerful Trixie has arrived!" Trixie called out.

Everyone looks at Trixie. Ghoulia's tablet started talking again. "What do we owe the honor of this arrival, Trixie?"

Trixie spotted the zombie girl. "Hello, Ghoulia. I see you have that text to speech app on that tablet. Good way to break the speech barrier."

Ghoulia nods as Twilight speaks up. "What DO you want, Trixie?"

Trixie got a little sad. "I just missed the bus. Now, I'm going have to walk home."

Everybody feels Trixie's pain. Rainbow Dash speaks up. "I wish any of us can help. But, we live far from your home."

Ghoulia stood up and raised her hand.

"You'll going to take me home?" Trixie asked. Ghoulia nodded and leads Trixie outside.

Minutes later, Ghoulia and Trixie cruise down the road on Ghoulia's scooter. When they pulled up in front of Trixie's house, Trixie took off her helmet, stepped off the scooter, and gave Ghoulia a deserved hug. "Thanks, Ghoulia. I appreciate this."

Ghoulia gives a gentle moan as she waves goodbye to the great and powerful one. Ghoulia rides off as Trixie looks on. "It's good to see someone work around their handicaps."

PreviousChapters Next