• Published 27th Mar 2020
  • 5,406 Views, 166 Comments

Eric Sparkle and the Locket of Prophecies - Skywalker215



A little boy named Eric ends up in Equestria after making a magical wish for a better life and a family.

  • ...
6
 166
 5,406

Chapter 13: Hearts and Hooves Day

Two months went by and it was now February. It was Hearts and Hooves Day. Eric was at school receiving cards and candy from his classmates, including some peppermint sticks from Twist, he did the same in return for his classmates.

Soon, school was out for the day and Eric saw off his friends and wished them a ‘Happy Hearts and Hooves Day’ and they also wished him the same. Eric got hugs from Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo, followed by a cheek kiss from Sweetie Belle. She was quick to seize the opportunity to ask Eric for a date.

“Hey, Eric?” she asked.

“Yes, Sweetie Belle?” Eric said.

“I was wondering if you’d maybe like to go on a date tomorrow?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“I’d love to, just need to let my mommy know,” Eric replied.

“OK, see you tomorrow, Eric,” Sweetie Belle said as she kissed him on his cheek once more.

After Eric waved bye to Sweetie Belle, he went to go do some baking at Sugarcube Corner.

Meanwhile, in Seattle, two twin brothers were walking through the streets. They both had black hair, brown eyes and they were both 17 years old. Their wands were made of spruce and had unicorn hair cores, and were 10 1/2 inches long.

“What do we do now, Jasper?” the first boy asked.

“That’s just it, Smokey, I’m not sure what to do, since Mom and Dad died a year ago and Eric is missing,” Jasper replied.

“The news of Mom and Dad’s death, and the disappearance of Eric, is the very reason why we dropped out of Ilvermorny in the first place,” Smokey said.

“I wish we could see him again,” said Jasper.

“Do I detect a wish in the making?” a voice behind them said.

The two boys were shocked to see the sudden appearance of an old wizard (Discord in disguise).

“Fear not, boys, I can grant any wish you make and help you,” the Lord of Chaos said through his disguise.

“Okay, we wish to see our little buddy, Eric again,” Smokey replied.

With one snap of his fingers, Discord teleported them to Equestria, they appeared just outside of Ponyville.

“Who are you?” Jasper asked.

“My name is Discord, the lord of chaos. What are your names?” the draconequus said as he revealed himself.

“I’m Jasper Marks, and this is my brother, Smokey,” the second boy replied.

“Where are we exactly?” Smokey asked.

“You’re in the land of Equestria, and that town over there, is Ponyville, you’ll find Eric there,” Discord replied.

“How do you know that?” Jasper asked.

“Because I brought him here months ago. Allow me to demonstrate my magic,” Discord replied as he transformed the boys into ponies.

Jasper and Smokey were now metallic silver unicorns each with a bluish-black mane and brown eyes. Jasper had a geode for a cutie mark, while Smokey had puffs of smoke and two crossed lightning bolts for a cutie mark.

Smokey and Jasper were admiring their new looks, while Discord told them everything about Equestria, including the holidays and ponies’ cutie marks, which the now former boys originally thought were tattoos on their hips.

“Good luck finding Eric, he lives at the Castle of Friendship. You can’t miss it,” Discord said.

“Thanks, Discord,” Smokey and Jasper said in unison.

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of Canterlot, Hot Shot, Skywarp, and Thundercracker decided to be more discreet about finding any useful information. They put on disguises and snuck into the library once more, then went to find the knowledge they seek. The three colts tried looking in the magic section and finally found one about magical relics, upon reading it, they found out that Discord made it disappear into another realm.

“Skywarp, Thundercracker, it’s about time we tell Glacio that we have a lead on the locket,” Hot Shot said.

“Right away, Hot Shot,” Skywarp and Thundercracker replied in unison.

Hot Shot teleported himself, along with Skywarp and Thundercracker to the ice fortress and went to report to Glacio.

“My lord, we have a lead on the Locket of Prophecies, Discord sent it to another realm,” Hot Shot said.

“Good, you just need to find Discord and interrogate him,” Glacio replied.

“From now on, you three won’t be going alone,” Frostbite added, “Hydia! Reeka! Draggle!”

Just then, three teenage gorgons came in. The lead one had cerulean scales, the second had bright green scales, and the third one had medium gray scales, and they all had evil-looking, yellow eyes. Their faces were mutilated with scars and what look to be burn marks.

“You sent for us, General Frostbite,” Hydia said in a Trotish accent.

“What can we do for you, sir?” Reeka and Draggle asked together in Prench and Hayburg accents.

“You three are to accompany Hot Shot, Skywarp, and Thundercracker from now on, starting with helping them interrogating Discord,” Frostbite replied.

“Now all of you go!” Glacio ordered.

“Yes, my lord,” Hot Shot replied.

The three gorgons and two pegasus colts nodded in response and teleported out of the palace.

Back in Ponyville, Jasper and Smokey were walking around town looking for Eric. They noticed a lot of ponies out on dates and they were also looking to find some pretty mares. As they walked along, Jasper and Smokey noticed two mares, it was Rarity and Applejack, the brothers were mesmerized by their gorgeous forms.

Smokey was the first to speak up in a semi-flirtatious tone, “Hey howdy hey, missy. I’m Smokey”

“Howdy, Smokey, I’m Applejack, and this is my friend Rarity,” the farm mare replied.

Rarity blushed at the sight of Jasper’s handsome looks.

Then Jasper spoke up, “It’s good to meet a lovely lady like you, Rarity, I’m Jasper.”

“You’re quite the charmer, Jasper,” Rarity replied and giggled.

At Sugarcube Corner, Eric continued to help Pinkie Pie and the Cake family with baking until he looked at the clock.

“Pinkie, I have to go home now and get my homework done,” Eric said.

“See you next week, Eric,” Pinkie replied as she hugged him.

“You too, Pinkie,” said Eric.

After getting acquainted with Rarity and Applejack, Jasper and Smokey decided to discreetly follow Eric back to the Castle of Friendship and surprise him when he got there. Once Eric reached home, he was greeted by Twilight and Storm.

“Hi, mommy,” Eric said.

“Hi, sweetie. How was school?” Twilight asked.

“The best, since we had a Hearts and Hooves Day party,” Eric replied.

“Hi there, sport,” said Storm.

“Hi, Storm,” Eric replied.

An hour passed and Eric had completed his homework and went to go read before dinner. Twilight came up to him wearing her star patterned dress with the neck frill, while Storm was wearing his gray suit.

“Eric, Storm and I are headed out for a date. Spike’s cooking your favorite dinner and Misty Sky will be here to watch you until we return, so please be good for her,” Twilight said.

“Yes, mommy,” Eric replied, “I have a date with Sweetie Belle tomorrow.”

“That’s wonderful, sweetheart,” Twilight said, then kissed him, “We’ll see you later tonight.”

“Ok, mommy,” Eric replied.

As soon as Twilight and Storm left for their date, they bumped into two unicorn stallions.

“Who are you?” Twilight asked.

“We’re Jasper and Smokey Marks, and we came to see Eric,” the brothers said.

“You’re in luck, because I’m his mom, my name’s Twilight Sparkle, good to meet you by the way,” Twilight replied.

“I’m Storm Blade, her boyfriend, the pleasure is mine as well,” the neon green stallion added.

The brothers then entered the castle revealing Eric and Spike.

“Hi, Eric. It’s us, your big buddies,” the twins said.

“Hi Jasper! Hi Smokey!” Eric replied while giving them a group hug.

“We missed you, little buddy,” Jasper and Smokey said.

Just then, Misty Sky came in and greeted Eric. He introduced Misty and Spike to Jasper and Smokey. Once dinner was ready, everyone started eating.

A couple hours after dinner and shortly after brushing his teeth and putting on his pajamas, Eric, Spike and Misty were explaining all he had accomplished to Jasper and Smokey. Just then, Twilight and Storm returned from their date.

“Hi, mommy! Hi, Storm!” Eric said as he gave them a group hug.

“Hi, sweetie,” Twilight replied.

“Hey there, sport,” Storm added.

After Smokey and Jasper went to sleep in the castle’s guest rooms, Eric went to his bedroom.

The next day after breakfast, Eric, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo met up with Holly, then went to the train station to meet Nightshade, Zuni, Marina, and Slapstick.

“Hi, guys, I’m glad you’re all here, we need to talk to Discord and find out where he sent the locket,” Eric said.

“We’ll help you,” Scootaloo replied.

“Apple Bloom, do you want to go on a date with me later?” Nightshade asked.

“Aww, Nightshade. I thought you’d never ask!” Apple Bloom replied sweetly.

She kissed him on his cheek and he blushed up a storm. In the town alleys, three gorgons and three teenage colts were watching the eight friends, it was Hot Shot, Skywarp, and Thundercracker accompanied by Hydia, Reeka, and Draggle.

“New plan, we’ll let Eric Sparkle and his friends lead us to Discord, then eavesdrop on them,” Hot Shot said.

“Good thinking, Commander Hot Shot,” Draggle replied.

The gorgons and teenage colts began following Eric and his friends to Fluttershy’s cottage. Eric began knocking on the door, then it opened revealing Fluttershy.

“Oh, hi Eric,” Fluttershy said.

“Hi, Fluttershy, we came because we want to talk to Discord about something important,” Eric replied as he hugged her.

“He should be here any minute,” said Fluttershy as they went into her cottage.

Hydia put an invisibility spell on himself and his partners, then they went inside. Once Discord appeared, he greeted Eric and his friends.

“Discord, these are my friends Holly, Nightshade, Zuni, Marina, and Slapstick,” Eric said.

“Good to meet you lot,” Discord replied.

“Do you know where you sent the Locket of Prophecies?” Nightshade asked.

“I’m not sure I remember, but I believe I sent it to the same place that Starswirl the Bearded banished three sirens to one thousand years ago,” Discord explained.

“That’s the same place my mommy went to several months ago through that magical mirror, full of humans like me,” Eric replied.

After eavesdropping on the conversation, the gorgons and teenage colts teleported out of the cottage and into Canterlot, where they took a train to the Crystal Empire and then went back to the mountain fortress on foot.

“My lord, Hydia, Reeka, Draggle, Hot Shot, Skywarp, and Thundercracker have returned,” Frostbite said.

“Escort them to me,” Glacio ordered.

“Right away, my lord,” Frostbite replied.

“Have you managed to interrogate Discord?” Glacio asked.

“No, but we did eavesdrop on him talking to Eric Sparkle and his friends,” Hot Shot replied.

“According to Discord, he sent it to the realm that the three sirens were banished to, which is accessible by a magical mirror,” Thundercracker added.

“Good, all you need do is find that mirror, follow Eric Sparkle and his friends into it, and bring the locket to me,” Glacio ordered.

“It will be done, my lord,” Hot Shot replied.

Back in Ponyville, a few hours passed as Eric and his seven friends met up with Pipsqueak and Rumble. After playing in the park, they went to the café in pairs, except for Holly. Eric went with Sweetie Belle, Nightshade went with Apple Bloom, Slapstick with Scootaloo, Zuni with Pip, and Marina with Rumble. It became an pentuple date.