• Published 16th Oct 2019
  • 3,329 Views, 196 Comments

Rainbow Dash, Please Report to the Principal's Office - TheGuineaPig45



Rainbow Dash has been sent to the principal's office, yet nobody knows why. As theories emerge and gossip spreads through the halls, the CHS student body spirals into chaos searching for one thing: the truth.

  • ...
3
 196
 3,329

7: Commotion

To: Twilight Sparkle
From: Sunset Shimmer

Wow. I can't believe it's come to this. Here we are, sitting in homeroom, waiting for the bell to ring so we can attend an assembly about the dangers of gossip again. Only, this time, everyone is... excited? Just yesterday, Trixie was complaining about this being "absolute torture she'll never recover from", yet now everyone is happy?

According to Octavia, "the truth" is going to be revealed at the assembly. According to Bulk Biceps, Vice Principal Luna is going to reveal "the truth" after school. According to myself, "the truth" is that I really don't care! This craziness has done nothing but send our school spiraling into madness! People are skipping classes, resorting to spying, and extorting each other for free stuff! Whatever happened to the idea that Wondercolts are supposed to support another and promote friendship? This is NOT the CHS spirit Rainbow Dash wants!

Back at the Friendship Games, she was our unifier. Now, she's our divider.

I just wish we could talk to her again.


To: Flash Sentry
From: Sandalwood

Yo, Flash, bro, I'm really worried about Micro Chips. His aura was totally messed up yesterday, especially after watching that footage of the police putting his camera into an evidence bag. And now, he's not even in school today! Do you think he got arrested? What if he's in juvenile detention?! Oh gosh! Stupid Bow Hothoof and his stupid behind!

Wait a second. This is all MY fault! Bow Hothoof came to the school and sat on the camera because I emailed him and told him Rainbow Dash wasn't going to class! Oh no. Oh no! What was I thinking?! I was so obsessed with getting the truth, I didn't even CONSIDER the consequences! And now, my best friend is in jail, and it's all because of ME!

Oh man. I think I need to take a minute to clear my head. Tell Miss Cheerilee I've gone to the bathroom, okay? I'll be back before the assembly.


To: Bon Bon
From: Lyra Heartstrings

Grrrrrr. I still can't believe what happened last night. We studied for ten hours straight, sacrificing both sleep and food, and we got NOTHING from Zephyr! No truth. No hints. Not even a mention of Rainbow Dash! Let's face it, he used us, Sweetie! He used us like toilet paper! We served his needs and he threw us away! (Although, thinking it over, he's probably still going to fail his History test, so maybe we can find some solace in that.) Ugh, I'm so mad! I guess we're not gonna be the Canterlot High School's new heroes...

WHOA. Bon Bon, have you seen the hallway?! Come outside now!


To: Sunset Shimmer
From: Twilight Sparkle

Sunset, are you seeing this?! This wasn't here when we went to homeroom, was it? Every single locker has one! What's going on?!


To: Sandalwood
From: Flash Sentry

Is this a part of the assembly?! If so, NOT COOL, Principal Celestia! Now the whole school is going to know that my hair is actually PINK!


To: Applejack
From: Rarity

Okay, Applejack, haha, soooo funny! I get you were upset that I wanted to know the truth about Rainbow Dash, but did you really have to hang up that picture of me with a MULLET from 7th grade? And don't lie, I know it was you! You're the only one I've EVER shown that picture to! I trusted you!


To: Fluttershy
From: Pinkie Pie

Oh, hey, look. It's that picture of my tongue stuck to a pole. What's that doing on my locker?


To: Silver Spoon
From: Diamond Tiara

Turns out, being the Queen Bee has its perks.

Pulling this off was so easy. Rainbow Dash has the right idea, not telling anyone what's happening, because when you share your deeply personal secrets with other people, they tend to get... revealed at some point or another. Really, an anonymous source said one bad thing about Zephyr, and suddenly, I had the tools to set off a whole chain of blackmails. Zephyr says something bad about Bulk, Bulk complains about Flash, Flash complains about Sandalwood, etc. Then, all I had to do was wait until homeroom started, print out the pictures/secrets, and tape them onto their respective lockers. Yes, I did all of that and still had time to post a selfie on SnapGab, because I'm a boss and everyone needs to know it.

Really, though. How ironic is this? Our peers will spend days trying to expose "the truth" about someone else, but when their own truth is at stake, they'll throw anyone under the bus to protect it. Now, they can watch as the weight of their actions crumbles before them. Ha. Honestly, I think I did a better job teaching them a lesson than ANY assembly could. You do NOT mess with the happiness of Diamond Tiara.

Oh, by the way, we're having a redo-birthday party at my house next Saturday. Be there or be square!


To: Sunset Shimmer
From: Fluttershy

Um, can you tell me when the commotion is over? When everyone started yelling at each other, I hid in the first floor girl's bathroom with Roseluck and Violet Blurr, and now we're just shivering on the floor. The hostility out there is way too much to handle! I think a fight broke out!


To: Fluttershy
From: Zephyr Breeze

fluttershy! fluteershy oyu have to halp me! buk biceps is chasing em and i don't know what to do! please give ne shelkter!!! hes gonnabeatme up!!

sorrt its hard to runa nd text at the same time

oh curd another fight broek out gottago


To: Lyra Heartstrings
From: Bon Bon

Oh, dear. Did you hear Principal Celestia's voice on the loudspeaker? We're all screwed. It's time to head to the assembly in the auditorium, also known as our place of death. It was really nice knowing you, Lyra. I will always cherish the moments we had together.

Except the Zephyr Breeze ones. I would happily forget those.