• Published 13th Oct 2019
  • 2,350 Views, 24 Comments

The Universal Traveler - Jason Monroe



Sometimes we wish that we could become our characters. Other times our characters wish they were us. What happens when a writer dies and becomes a character that he made? What happens when that character is weak to magic and in Equestria?

  • ...
15
 24
 2,350

Chapter 5: Worship And Battle

3rd person POV

In an area, surrounded by hills, grass, plants, and animals, a woman slowly appears as if she is being formed from nothing. Her dark brown hair was messy and looked like it had never once been brushed as it reached down to her waist. She looked to be an average height of five foot six inches with a rather nice D-cup bust size. She wore a pair of black combat pants, black combat boots, black fingerless gloves, an open black leather coat, and bandages going around her chest that covered her breasts.

The woman looked around before looking down at herself and groaning. “Grandfather dammit! I must’ve frozen to death in the snow or something.” The woman said before snapping her fingers and opening a portal to the location where she remembered falling asleep.

Jasmine's POV

“Of all the ways I could’ve died, I died from being frozen in a blizzard. I’m honestly not surprised.” I said as I walked through the portal and ended up next to the crystal heart. I started moving around a bunch of snow before I found an empty block of ice in the shape of me in my male form.

“Explaining this to Starswirl is gonna be a pain in the ass when I get back.” I said as I poured more angelic energy into the crystal heart, causing it’s area of influence to become bigger. I smirked before starting to try and replicate the crystal empire as best as I could. I had always questioned how the crystal empire came to be when I watched the show. While what I’m doing might not be true, it’s certainly one way that it could've happened.

Once it was done I sat down in exhaustion, before standing back up and working on the last thing that was necessary. Making the crystal ponies. I sculpted perfect recreations of ponies and started filling them with angelic energy. Once that was done, I flew up above the empire and forced a reincarnation to happen by making myself explode.

Jason's POV

When I came back again from the afterlife, I saw that my plan had worked. The energy released from my reincarnation gave the crystal ponies life. What I hadn't expected was that they would know that I was their creator and that they would treat me as a god. As soon as I saw them start bowing down to me I asked one simple question. “Why the hell are you all bowing down to me?!”

This seemed to shock the crystal ponies to the point where some of them ran away. However, one of them walked up to me with a smile on her face.

“We are bowing because you're our creator and our lord. Tell us, what is your name?” The pink unicorn crystal pony asked while looking up to me with a smile.

“I am Jason Monroe and, while I may have created you, I will not rule over you.” I announced causing the ponies to gasp in shock before I lifted my hand. “In my stead I appoint this mare as queen of the crystal empire and her name shall be Clara Amore. As such I shall imbue her with a large majority of my powers in order to change her appearance.” I said before placing my hand on Amore’s shoulder and pouring angelic energy into her.

As I poured angelic energy into her body, she started to glow and change. She grew from being at my waist to being as tall as me. She gained a blue snowflake as a cutie mark and she seemed much older.

“Why did you do this for me lord Jason?” Amore asked as I smiled at her. She was so naive and innocent.

“Because I cannot rule. I cannot stay in one place for too long. You are the ruler now, but more importantly you have become directly related to me.” I said while smiling, causing her to look surprised. “I not only imbued you with my angelic powers, but I also imbued you with some of my own life energy. This not only made you my daughter, but it also made you ageless. In short you shall never age, my daughter.” I said before hugging her.

The ponies around us cheered in happiness, causing the crystal heart’s area of influence to spread until it covered the entire kingdom. Amore was hugging me and crying tears of joy, because of the gifts that I had given her.

After five minutes I pulled away from the hug and smiled at Amore. “I must go but before I do, I shall impart upon you knowledge of how to summon me.” I said before reaching into my pocket universe and handing Amore a book on summoning. I quickly bookmarked the page on summoning nephalems for her, before kissing her on the cheek and starting to fly back to Starswirl's tower.

When I arrived it looked like Starswirl wasn't home, so I tried to go inside only to be blown back by a bolt of darkness that hit my chest. I flew back into a tree and looked up to see Princess Luna giving me an evil look.

"Well fuck me sideways. Hey how's it going?" I asked as I got up before seeing that a part of one of my left ribs was visible. "Oh shit. That was really strong. You should probably be careful. You could kill someone by doing that Luna." I said before chuckling at her slightly surprised expression.

"What do you want with Starswirl foul beast?" Luna asked as she charged up another spell.

"What I can't talk to my friend? And I thought you would be grateful that I banished Tirek to Hell before he could do any damage." I said with a cocky smile before changing into my nephalem form. Luna's jaw dropped upon seeing my form.

"Twas you that fought the beast! We shall destroy you fore you can harm our subjects!" Luna shouted before firing another blast of shadow magic at me. I quickly dodged it before smiling.

"Hey dandy dick!" I shouted causing Luna to look at where I was. "Ya missed!" I said before running away while making Zoidberg noises.

After a while I escaped and hid in the cove where I first arrived. I sat down and leaned against the wall before going to sleep.