• Published 12th Oct 2019
  • 8,112 Views, 518 Comments

Spike's Turnabout - PonyJoel



It's time for a change in Spike's life. No more abuse, no more being used, no more loneliness. His decision will change Equestria's future for everyone.

  • ...
14
 518
 8,112

Dies Irae

Author's Note:

Daybreaker's plans.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Comment if you please.

Have a nice day/night reading.

Daybreaker soars through the skies. The warmth of the sun, the burning passion of rage filling in her heart. As Daybreaker opens her eyes to glare at the sun before it's lowered down, an idea struck her. She started chanting Dies Irae. After a while of chanting as she flies over to an equalist village, she stops. Using her magic, she locates another copy of the book of D.W.A.D. When she flies towards the location, Daybreaker sees a storage unit of cutie marks.

"Hmph," Daybreaker chuckles. "Seems somepony is deceptive as I," Daybreaker uses her magic to levitate a relic. She uses a memory release spell to see the usage and purposes of the relic. "Ah, you use the relic to strip the ponies of the cutie marks, Starlight Glimmer. You are capable of becoming my next apprentice," Daybreaker smiles devilishly. "Before I take her, I need an uprising army," Daybreaker said as she flies out of the cutie mark storage cave while carrying the relic.

Daybreaker is flying to Ponyville and takes a different route to the Everfree Forest. Due to her immense speed, as the sun shines upon her, Daybreaker becomes invisible to the naked eye. Daybreaker soars through the Everfree in search of the entrance to the mirror pool. She notices the rocks blocking her path. She teleports beneath the rock and flies down to the mirror pool.

"If I remember correctly, Pinkie Pie made hundreds of clones using the mirror pool. Foolish pony. She's given me an army."

Daybreaker uses a reviver spell to reverse the effects that Twilight used to send the clones back. Pinkie Pie clones rise from the mirror pool. The clones behaved erratically and uncontrollably.

"BE STILL!" Daybreaker shouts, which cause the Pinkie Pie clones to stay still and quiver in fear.

Using the relic and magic, Daybreaker turns most of the Pinkie Pie clones into sun-rising ponies, matching the counterparts. Their cutie marks are like the ones in the storage unit. Six Pinkie Pie clones are the same. Daybreaker uses a different memory spell to tap into the memories of the Pinkie Pie clone.

"Ah, she has memories of Twilight and her friends. The transformations will be stronger than I anticipated," Daybreaker ignites the memories of the clones with her to transform the five Pinkie clones to Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash. Each of them with memories from the letters they sent to her over the months.

The clones that Daybreaker transformed now look exactly like the counterparts except for one crucial detail. The eyes of the clones are pitch black with an orange burning flare pupils. Draybreaker calls them Sun-Rise Ponies. They are superior than those who roam around Equestria.

"Now, my fellow-subjects. Flee to San Palomino Desert. Await for my further instructions. Soon we shall conquer all of Equestria, my Sun-Rise Army!" The Sun-Rise pony army shouts and stomps in excitement. Daybreaker uses her magic to create a portal leading to San Palomino Desert. Everyone goes except for her. She needs to return the relic. Daybreaker flies back to the equalist village, places the relic back, and flies back out. As she flies out, she sees Starlight Glimmer leaving her household. "I shall come for you soon, my child."

Daybreaker flies to Sal Palomino Desert to meet up with her army. She sees a dragon's cave worth hiding her army and herself. She enters the dragon's cave and sees a sleeping dragon.

"Leave the cave dragon!" Daybreaker yells. Her shouts echoed the entire cave causing the dragon to wake up disturbingly. The dragon glares at Daybreaker. Her Sun-Rise army walks in the cave and chants "Gloria, Gloria, in Excelsis Celestia. Gloria, Gloria, in Excelsis Celestia." The dragon is disturbed from what he's seeing. He looks at Daybreaker, cowering in fear as she gets closer to him. "What's wrong? Scared?" Daybreaker said mockingly. The dragon whimpers in fear and flees from Daybreaker. "Smart decision."

Daybreaker melts the dragon's treasures to shape like a throne to sit on. The Sun-Rise Ponies bow in respect as they chant "Dies, Irae. Dies Illa Solvet Saeclum Favilla. Dies, Irae. Dies Illa Solvet Saeclum Favilla. Gloria, Gloria, Excelsis in Celestia. Gloria, Gloria, Excelsis in Celestia." over and over.

"The day of wrath is coming soon. Today is the first step of our conquest. Now," Daybreaker uses her magic to illuminate an image of Queen Chrysalis. "Queen Chrysalis, I'm coming to dethrone you and take your army as well," Daybreaker laughs maniacally as she starts plotting her next plan of action.