• Published 12th Oct 2019
  • 8,104 Views, 518 Comments

Spike's Turnabout - PonyJoel



It's time for a change in Spike's life. No more abuse, no more being used, no more loneliness. His decision will change Equestria's future for everyone.

  • ...
14
 518
 8,104

Letters

Author's Note:

Spike writes a letter informing Princess Luna on his thoughts.

Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Comment if you please.

Have a nice day/night reading.

Lemon Zest, Indigo Zap, Sugarcoat, Sour Sweet, and Sunny Flare is leading Spike to Zesty Barn house. Spike can't wait to see the surprise he's in store. He sees a quill and paper.

"Hey, girls. Mind waiting a few moments. I need to write a letter to Princess Luna."

"Sure, Spike," Lemon said. "I'll wait for you outside while the girls head to the Zesty Barn house."

"Sounds good. Thanks," Spike said. He grabs a quill and paper and starts writing.

Dear Princess Luna,

My dreams of torment have come to an end. I don't think I can ever forgive Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Applejack. I can forgive Fluttershy. She hasn't done much damage to me now that I think about it. I did overreact towards her the other night. Especially when I gave her my death glare in anger. Twilight Sparkle and the rest I mentioned, I don't think I can forgive them. They have serious issues that need to be addressed. I do hope you can find a way to set them straight, Princess Luna. Twilight Sparkle and the others have caused so much physical and emotional trauma. That is hard to forgive. Every day its either I get hit, whack, and hurt or I'm left behind. I did offer my services to help, now that I think about it, they took advantage of me. Another reason why I am unable to forgive Twilight and her friends. I know my flaws when I see it. I succumb to Rarity's genuine beauty to help her more. I've told my friends that I'll never forgive them. However, I think with much needed time and recovery, I'll find it in my heart to forgive to move on. For now, I need my friends. I need them to help me grow. Become someone I want to be. Not be a slave or an assistant with no benefits. I want to be a happy dragon. I'll continue to write to you from time to time, Princess Luna.

Yours Truly,

Spike the Dragon

Spike finished writing his letter to Princess Luna. He uses his fire breath to mail the letter to Princess Luna.

In a few moments, Princess Luna receives her first letter from Spike. After a few minutes of reading, she starts writing her letter.

Dear Spike,

I do have plans in store for Twilight and her friends. I am glad to know you are forgiving Fluttershy. When Princess Celestia read your journal out loud, Fluttershy's name wasn't mentioned as much despite having her fill with neglecting you. It takes time to forgive. I'm not sure if I'll ever forgive my sister. Perhaps in time, I can if she decides to turn things around for the better. As for Twilight Sparkle, I am aware of her OCD technicalities, unlike Princess Celestia. I shall prepare an assignment for Twilight and how she shall overcome her OCD as the next ruler of Equestria. Thou shall wait upon further inspection of Twilight's performance in the future. As for the former wielders of the Elements of Harmony, I shall put them on a redemption path to better themselves for the sake of Friendship. I shall come in contact with you from time to time. I shall visit you as well. With my newer duties as Ruler of Equestria, I'll be keeping track of Daybreaker and her activities. If you and your new friends locate Daybreaker, contact me, and we'll confront her together.

Sincerely,

Princess Luna

Princess Luna finished writing her letter then mails it to Spike. She looks up at the sky. She uses her magic to lower down the sun then uses her magic to raise the moon.

"A wonderful night," Princess Luna states. "I shall commence my nightly duties," Princess Luna enters the dream realm to help anypony with their nightmares.

Spike receives a letter from Princess Luna. After a few moments of reading, he decides to tell his friends what Luna wrote to him. They should know what's going on. Spike meets up with Lemon Zest outside. He hands her the letter for her to read.

"Well, Spike. It's up to you to forgive or forget. I'll support your decisions. I do hope Princess Twilight does set herself right, for the betterment of all of Equestria," Lemon said. "Now, its time to take you to the barn house," Lemon said as she escorts Spike to the barn house.