• Published 12th Oct 2019
  • 2,911 Views, 77 Comments

My Little Pirate. - Regis Stella



From the real world to the world of ponies to a Pirate's paradise, follow William Hunter and his adventures in the Sea of Thieves.

  • ...
8
 77
 2,911

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 6 Trixie. (Edited)

Twilight was busy working on her magic about a week after recruiting Gilda into the crew. Leaving me overseeing the whole thing as I like to see how far Twilight has come since our first meeting.

"Come on, Twilight. You can do it," Spike cheered Twilight.

"Remember deep breaths, in and out," I said to Twilight.

"Okay, here we go," Twilight said as she began to cast the spell and her horn began to glow as Spike's muzzle glowed in Twilight's magical aura, and a moustache appeared on Spike's face.

"Haha, you did it, Twilight," Spike said with happiness, "Growing magic, number twenty-five. Twenty-five different types of tricks and counting,"

Twilight blushed as I said, "Twilight, have I mentioned that you're amazing,"

“I think that this is the best trick you have done yet,” Spike said, then turned to a nearby mirror, “Why hello, Rarity. What’s that? Aw, it’s nothing, just my awesome mustache,”

“Okay, Romeo,” Twilight said, “As attractive and enticing as you look, It’s just for practise; it’s time for it to go,” Twilight then lit up her horn with magic and made the mustache disappear.

"Aw, shoot," Spike cursed but not like a sailor.

"I sure you will find some other way to make Rarity love you someday, Spike," I said to him, trying to cheer him up. "Now, who what's to go for a nice, relaxing walk?"

“Sure,” both Twilight and Spike said together as we left the library to go for a walk. As of now, the Ponies of Ponyville are far more friendly to me and are more talkative to me. For the waiting period, we have been training with both swords and firearms for our ship to be ready. To prepare for the Sea of Thieves and the dangers that await there. We also made some weapons for Gilda, and Rarity had already worked on her outfit. It was more like an Equestrian’s naval officer’s outfit mixed in with some things that made it fit more to a griffon like Gilda. As for weapons, she went with a griffon sword that looked more like a Celtic sword from my world and had two Flintlock Pistols to boot.

‘I wonder how her magic is going to work in the Sea of Thieves?’ I thought to myself.

“GANGWAY!” Two voices came from behind us as two unicorns rushed through us and nearly knocked us over.

“Snips, Snails. What are you two doing?” Spike asked them after recovering from the topple.

“What, haven’t you heard?” Snails said as he knocked spike over again, “There’s a new unicorn in town!”

“Yeah,” Snips said with happiness, “They say that she’s got more magical powers than any other unicorn ever!”

Twilight looked a little insecure, “I’m sure that honour goes to my First Mate, Twilight,” I said, trying to make her happy.

“Where is this unicorn anyway?” Twilight asked, but the two little unicorns had already left to see the new unicorn.

“Maybe the town square?” I said, walking in the direction, “It has plenty of space for a show,” I motioned them to follow me to the Town square.

We soon made it to the town square, and there was a carriage that was easy to not forget from my world’s version of this world. Then we hear, “Come one, come all. Come and witness the amazing magic of the great and powerful Trixie Lunamoon!” to which fireworks appeared and popped as they reached a certain height. Then reviled the light blue unicorn herself, Trixie Lunamoon.

“Watch in awe as the Great and Powerful Trixie performs the most spectacular feats of magic you have ever seen!” Trixie continued as magic came out of her horn and made fireworks.

"My, my, my," I overheard what Rarity said, "What boasting,"

"Even Rainbow never brags this much," Gilda said from behind me.

"Nothing wrong with being talented, but there's no need to boast about it, like a school filly with new ribbons in her mane." Applejack said from my right.

"It seems that we have some neigh sayers in my crowd," Trixie said. Then she saw me and my crewmates around me. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the newest Pirates in the whole world. A little far from your ship, are you?"

"Hey, there's no need to attack our Captain and our friends," Fluttershy said, surprising me and everyone around us.

"So what do you have to say, 'Captain'? Or are you just scared of my power?" Trixie bragged again, and then I thought of something great.

"If you can defeat me, one on one, with one Cutlass for you and Cutlass one for me, you can continue to brag about your tall tales all you like. But if I win, you will join my crew, by your own making, of course," I challenged her, to which she just had a cocky look on her face.

"You can't be serious about this?" Twilight said to me, as the rest of the crew looked at me like, 'What the hell are you doing now?'.

“Trixie’s abilities can be of use to us in the Sea of Thieves, and we do need more crewmates on our crew after all,” I countered my First Mate.

“Fine,” Trixie said to me, “Midday tomorrow, be ready for a beating,”

“Agree, Miss Lunamoon," I said, shaking her hoof.


The next day came, to which it was a Saturday midday, and I showed up with my crew and all of Ponyville, and I do mean all of Ponyville. Even the foals from school show up to see me fight Trixie. And to my surprise, Trixie did show up, and she was itching for a fight.

“Are you sure you want to do this, Captain? I mean, I do want more friends on the crew but, I'm not sure that this is the way to do it,” Twilight said to me as I prepared for the first duel of my Pirate career.

“I’m sure about this, Twilight,” I said to her, “Trixie is a good pony. She needs to be knocked down a peg or two. To see that bragging is not going to get the attention she wants, and believe me, I seen where that leads to.”

Twilight was about to say something when some laughter came from the other side of the duelling ring, “The only thing I need is to show you what happens to those who speak bad things about me,” Trixie said as she grabbed a Cutlass from Snips and Snails, who was now following her and being her servants.

I stood up and began to walk to her with Cutlass in hand, “You should know when bragging gets too much in your head,”

(Cue Wake The White Wolf by Miracle of Sound.)

Torches of war under hatred's sails
A whisper of doom on a wary breeze
Scorching the shores in a blazing trail
Cinder and fume foul the air we breathe
Blood of fallen kings
Blades of chaos ring
Steel and silver sing
For justice

Keen to the scent, the hunt is my muse
A means to an end this path that I choose
Lost and aloof are the loves of my past
Wake the White Wolf!
Remembrance at last

Wake the White Wolf at the dawn of war
The end of the age is a-coming now

Sign of flame will sting
Punishment I bring
Steel and silver sing
For justice

Keen to the scent, the hunt is my muse
A means to an end this path that I choose
Lost and aloof are the loves of my past
Wake the White Wolf!
Remembrance at last

Wake the White Wolf at the dawn of war
The end of the age is a-coming now

“I decide what I want out of my life,” Trixie said as she charged at me.

To which I began to sing and deflect her attacks.

Trixie had a hard time trying to make me make a mistake.

As we fight the ponies around us, watching us, Trixie is owned by a creature of myth and legend.

Ravaging the rivers, scorching the shores
Fires in the night, the torches of war
Ravaging the rivers, scorching the shores
Fires in the night, the torches of war
Wake the Wolf
Wake the White Wolf
Wake the Wolf
Wake the White Wolf
Ravaging the rivers, scorching the shores
Fires in the night, the torches of war
Ravaging the rivers, scorching the shores
Fires in the night, the torches of war
Wake the Wolf
Wake the White Wolf
Wake the Wolf
Wake the White Wolf
Wake the White Wolf at the dawn of war
The end of the age is a-coming now

I decided to step it up a notch and began to attack Trixie and show her how strong a trained Pirate, like me, is.

Trixie now was had her belly on the ground and was sweating with fear. Then I offered a hand to get off the ground.

(Song end)

Trixie looked defeated and was now beginning to leave for her carriage. Then I stop her. “I’m sorry, Trixie, I guess I went too far with my singing and attacks,”

Trixie sighed and looked down at her hoofs, “Well, to be fair, you are taller and stronger than me, and I attack first by bragging and charging at you,”

“Well, you need to know that bragging about yourself that never happen to you, like your tall tales, is never a good thing.” I said to her, “And I can show you how to be a better pony by joining me and seeing first-hand the adventures you’ll get to have in the Sea of Thieves.”

Trixie looked at me and said, “The Sea of Thieves is not real. I should know. I have travelled across Equestria, and sure I have heard about it from sailors in far off seaside towns, but not enough to know it’s real or not,”

“I know,” I said to her, “But it is real, and I can take you there if you want to,”

“Well, I did lose to you, so I guess I can join you. Besides, I was going to join you anyway. My sword skills are not as good as you saw, and I was hoping to be your second Fighter,” Trixie said while smiling at me.

I chuckled, "Welcome aboard, Trixie Lulamoon," I said as my crew came in for a group hug.

To be continued.

Author's Note:

This was something that I wanted to do. Trixie never got any great adventure for the whole show apart from the season 6 finale, so I thought why not let Trixie join Will and see the Sea of Thieves and have those adventure she was always bragging about in the first season.

I also hope that I did not anger you all by having Will and Trixie have a duel. If I did then sorry, that will never happen again.

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter of Friendship in the Sea of Thieves.

PreviousChapters Next