• Published 25th Apr 2020
  • 4,185 Views, 198 Comments

Child of Two Worlds - Silent Wing



After discovering the Mirror nerhegeb and accidently activating one of his hidden features, Draco Malfoy ends up in Equestria..

  • ...
20
 198
 4,185

03 News and decisions

Lucius Malfoy was furious, his wife Narzisa was devastated and the reason for this lay right in front of him on the dining table. It may just be a letter, but the information it contained was far from pleasant.


Lucius and Narzissa Malfoy,

With great dread I have to inform you that your son, Draco Malfoy, had been involved in an unfortunate incident. Please visit me at your earliest notice.

With great sorrow

Albus Dumbledore


Normally he would be upset about the tone Dumbledore was using, but at the moment he is too focused on his son, and how this put all his plans for the unruly child in grave danger.

As much as a disappointment Draco has been in the last half year, he can’t stop himself from worrying. But unimportant what has happened, one thing is for sure. That old fool would pay, should the worst case scenario be true.


I slowly wake up as something under me moves in a steady rhythm, and I get the impression that I am carried to a different place. I want to get up and protest that I can walk on my own, but whatever I am laying on is so soft and comfortable that this thought doesn’t last long.

I open my eyes and am immediately assaulted by something colorful, that is waving right in front of me. As I lift my head, it touches my nose slightly and I can’t restrain myself from giggling slightly as it tickles me there.

The wavy thing in front of me begins to move even more and after a few moments it is replaced by the immensely large face of a pony. “So did my little Colt finally decide to wake up now?” She asks me lovingly and I want to reply that I am not so little, but only gibberish comes out of my mouth, causing her to chuckle slightly in amusement.

“Of course, I'll show you our home later in the day,” she replies enthusiastically before turning her head around and continuing to walk down a long corridor. I look in amazement at my surroundings, wondering just how rich this pony is, that is until something else picks my curiosity.

I want to ask her why there are so many identical statues placed along this corridor, but once again, I am unable to say anything understandable. Nonetheless, it at least get’s her attention. I point with one of my hooves at one of the statues, silently asking for clarification.

She follows the direction of where I am pointing to, she looks a bit surprised by this, but still gives me an unexpected answer. “This brave pony here is one of our Guards,” she explains to me and I can only wonder why exactly we would need so many Guards, should every of the statues we passed be a living pony instead.

She continues for a few meters, before we reach a large golden double door, with a large sun on it. The door is opened by two Guards and before entering the room she addresses one of the two ponies. “Please inform Raven to cancel all my morning appointments and to meet me here at nine, corporal Shimmer.”

“Of course Princess.” He replies instantly, answering my question from just a few moments ago, before she steps into the room and the door is closed behind us. A golden glow surrounds me and I find myself hoovering towards a large bed and being carefully placed on the mattress.

The mare that brought me here lays down directly next to me, nudging me closer to her with her muzzle. Soon, I find myself facing her teats and I have a good guess about what she wants from me. I turn my head and look her in the eyes, silently asking her if she is serious with that. “Go ahead, I know that you are hungry, little one.”

As on comand my stomach rumbles loudly, proving her that she is right and I sigh inwardly, when I begin to suckle on her teat. I know that the mother offered me a new life, but I hadn’t expected her to mean it quite literally. At least, from what I heard this mare saying, I know that I am still male.

It doesn’t take me long to finish my meal, only for her to pick me up and making me burp, before placing me once more gently next to her. When I begin to shiver a bit from the cold, she immediately places one of her massive wings over me, and I begin to warm up again. My eyelids begin to feel heavy and it doesn’t take long for me to fall back asleep.


A few hours later, there is a series of knocks at the door and shortly after I told her to “come in” Raven steps into the room, not looking very pleased. “Princess, you can’t just cancel...” She begins to complain, before I cut her off.

“Shh Raven, not so loud.” I reprimand her without raising my voice. I mention for her to continue, so she can get her justified complaints out of her now. I calmly listen to all her complaints, why I just can’t cancel all my appointments out of a whim.

“Why are we whispering anyway,” she asks me at the end and I gesture for her to step closer before I lift my wing for a short moment, covering my son up again only moments later, to keep him warm. “He is so cute, Princess.”

“Does he have a name yet?”

“I was thinking about Passionate Heart, Raven.” I reply, telling her the best I could come up with.

“I like that Princess, but if you don’t mind me asking, how? I am sure that I would have noticed if you were Pregnant.” With a bit of hesitation, I tell her exactly what happened last night and why I decided to take the little one in as my own.

Raven is silent for quite some time after this, but what she says next surprises me greatly. “I will clear your schedule then for the next few days and arrange a press conference in let’s say three days from now on?”

I think about her words for a bit but am unable to find something I don’t agree with. Yes, I have to refile the existence of my son to Equestria at some point, but doing that too soon could be as fatal as waiting too long with this. Besides, I don’t mind taking it slow for a few days, since this gives me time to catch up with my paperwork and most importantly, it allows me to spend more time with my little colt.

But I still get the feeling that both of us forgot something important. I look around the room, seeing all the different stacks of papers I still haven’t done yet and that is the moment it hits me, like a poy that just ran into a wall. I need somepony to look after my son for when I am unable to do so. Somepony I trust, but that also has enough time to spare and there is only one pony that fits the description. “Raven, I need you to take a message to Cloudsdale.”

Author's Note:

I hope you like it so far and that I can keep this up, since it prooves to be far more difficult then expected, with most of the characters from teh show not even beeing born yet.