• Published 18th Oct 2019
  • 2,064 Views, 20 Comments

The Foal Bet - SuperPinkBrony12



(Story idea requested by superfun. Contains age regression, diapers, and diaper useage! Reader discretion is advised.) When Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon lose a bet to the CMC, they are turned into foals for a week. The CMC must care for them.

  • ...
19
 20
 2,064

Back to Normal?

For Diamond and Silver the week seemed to fly by for them. They slowly got used to what was expected of them as foals, and for the most part they started cooperating a lot more instead of intentionally or unintentionally making things worse.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders learned a lot more about foals and how to care for them as the week passed (slowly for them). By the week's end even Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo knew how to do things like change diapers, heat up bottles, and tuck foals into bed.

On the last night before the two regressed fillies were to go back to normal, the Crusaders opted to let their young charges stay up later than they had previously allowed. Sweetie Belle framed it as a chance for them to enjoy their final waking moments as foals.

Diamond and Silver quite enjoyed the experience, even though they were forced to wear rather embarrassing (and itchy as far as Silver was concerned) sleep wear. Both wore fluffy onesies done up in foalish shades of pink, blue, and yellow. And both had cute little animals printed all over, as well as a zipper hatch in the back for easy diaper changes.

"Tis was nice, ya vewy good mommies." Diamond Tiara commented to the Crusaders as she sat on the floor of the nursery, largely occupying herself with nearby toys.

Apple Bloom smiled. "That's mighty sweet of ya to say. It was actually kind of interestin' to take care of you two in this way."

Silver Spoon just commented in reply. "We shouwd do tis again, except ya be the foaws and we be the mommies."

Sweetie Belle blushed at the idea. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves."

"Yeah," Scootaloo nervously chuckled as she massaged the back of her neck with a hoof. "Twilight made us promise not to regress ponies again. Besides, from what my aunts tell me I was a pretty mischievous foal. If you turned my back on me for even a minute I'd get into all kinds of trouble. And I was quite a stinker."

Diamond just shrugged her hooves. "Weww, maybe ta next time ya wose a bet to us we can see about it," Then she paused briefly as she wondered. "I hope Mama dun gwound me fow tis when she finds out. She the weason why me go thwough with tis in ta fiwst pwace."

"She not gonna gwound ya," Silver reassured her friend. "My mama make suwe of tat. And ya know my mama is a wot nicew tan youws."

Tiara nodded and then let out a yawn. Normally she could stay up pretty darn late without any trouble, but her tiny body was making that impossible. She looked up at the Crusaders and yawned again. "Me getting sweepy."

Silver yawned as well. "Yeah, me too. Is time fow nighty nights."

Sweetie looked down at the foals as she cooed. "You sure you don't wanna try and stay up for just a little bit longer? Because when you wake up tomorrow you'll be back to your normal selves, we won't be your mommies anymore."

The foals responded with more yawns. It was clear that, as much as they might like to stay up later it would not be possible.

So the Crusaders picked up the regressed fillies and after a quick inspection of diapers (and finding both foals to be dry) placed the two in the crib together. By now they knew to leave the foal monitor on and to make sure the nursery door was closed so that the little ones couldn't get out. "Sleep tight." They called, watching the little ones' chests bob up and down as they shut their eyes.


The Crusaders woke bright and early the next morning, but when they didn't hear any sounds of distress coming from the nursery they decided to hold off and let their charges sleep for a little bit longer while they enjoyed breakfast with Twilight.

But when the Crusaders entered the nursery afterward, they were quite shocked at what greeted their eyes!

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon had indeed gone back to normal, just like they were intended to. However, the diapers they'd been wearing had not disappeared or been shredded. The onesies had turned into filly pajamas, but the diapers had become sized up. The trio of fillies couldn't help but gasp, which had the unintended side effect of waking the ponies who had just been foals last night.

Diamond and Silver quickly took notice of what had drawn the gasps, the padded undergarments that still clung to their rumps. They blushed bright red as they clumsily took off their pajamas, climbed out of the crib, and tossed the diaper aside. "Tell anypony about this, and you're dead!" Diamond insisted in no uncertain terms.

"No worries, we won't tell. I doubt anypony would believe us even if we did tell them," Scootaloo firmly replied. "And we didn't take any pictures either. Well, aside from a few quick mental ones."

Just then, Twilight came trotting into the nursery. She was quite relieved to see both Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon had returned to normal. "Good, there appear to be no side effects at all," She commented as she enveloped both fillies in their magic. "You don't feel any different, do you?"

Both fillies shook their heads as Silver declared. "Nope, we're positively fine. I mean, I kind of feel a bit groggy, but I always feel that way first thing in the morning. I'm sure it will wear off eventually."

"Well if you find yourselves starting to have any problems at all, let me know," Twilight cautioned, before turning to the Crusaders. "And as for you three, remember that I don't want you to regress anypony ever again without coming to see me first. Regression spells and potions are very dangerous if used improperly."

Apple Bloom gave a salute. "When we promise somethin' we keep that promise, Crusaders honor!" She firmly declared, and Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle joined her.

Twilight nodded her head. "Alright then. You fillies can go do... whatever it is you normally do. I'll just get the nursery cleaned up and ready in case it's ever needed again." And she watched as the five fillies rushed away, intent to enjoy the summer day in all its glory.

Not long after the fillies had left, Starlight Glimmer came trotting into the castle. She was surprised when she didn't find Twilight anywhere, and was even more surprised when Spike told her where to find the alicorn. "Hey, Twilight," Starlight cheerfully greeted as she entered the nursery. "I just got back from visiting Sunburst, you would not believe the week I had," Then she looked around, noticing discarded toys, onesies, and even diapers (rather big diapers at that, big enough to fit a filly). "Did I miss something?" She wondered aloud.

Without turning to look at the unicorn Twilight just answered. "It's a long story, Starlight."

Comments ( 10 )

This was pretty adorable all around

9902700 I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for the idea.

9902750
No problem :)

Now I wanna see a story where the cmc are regressed to foals and Diamond and Silver have to look after them...

Anyway, great story!

9905803 Maybe as a stand alone sequel sometime next year?

9906391 Why wait a whole year to do a sequel?

9907101 Because I've got other projects padded and non to work on at the moment, including an upcoming potty training sequel to "Spoiled's Stormy Surprise".

9909149 Yeah. That should be coming out this coming Saturday, and then I've got one more Diamond Tiara fic before I'm done for the year.

Login or register to comment