• Published 18th Oct 2019
  • 2,057 Views, 20 Comments

The Foal Bet - SuperPinkBrony12



(Story idea requested by superfun. Contains age regression, diapers, and diaper useage! Reader discretion is advised.) When Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon lose a bet to the CMC, they are turned into foals for a week. The CMC must care for them.

  • ...
19
 20
 2,057

Exploring The Castle

Author's Note:

Note: This chapter contains a few implied mentions of spanking. No actual spanking occurs here (or will occur anywhere in this fic) but that's another reason why I decided to rate this Teen.

The little bit with a mention of Scootaloo's aunts and her parents was a personal inspiration.

The regressed rich fillies barely remembered being set down in a crib. So naturally they were a bit surprised when they woke up to find themselves in said crib, surrounded by huge bars on either side, and a mobile hanging overhead that looked positively gigantic to them (it probably wasn't that big, they were just really small).

"Whewe awe we?" Silver Spoon wondered aloud as she rubbed her eyes, her eyes slowly adjusting to her surroundings. It felt so weird to be able to see without glasses.

"We in a cwib, duh," Diamond rolled her eyes. "We gots to get out of hewe."

Silver blinked. "Why, Titi? Ya got somewhewe ya need to be? Me thought ya dada goin' out of town so ya not wanna be home with ya mama."

Tiara groaned at her friend's apparent obliviousness. "We not gonna weave the castwe, nopony ewse need to see us wike tis. Bu we gots to get out of ta cwib. We gonna expowe ta castwe."

Silver stood up, throwing off the blanket that didn't match her coat at all. "Otay, tat bettew. Me onwy been inside castwe once, when Pwincess Twiwight get it aftew beating Tiwek. Me wanna see whowe castwe," But then she wondered. "Bu how we get out of cwib? We not have wings ow hown."

Diamond just grinned as a rather mischievous smile formed upon her face. "Give me ya bwanket. Me do tis aww the time as a foaw, espicawwy when Mama twy to gwound me. She nevew weaned how me do it." She chuckled at the few memories she could recall of making her mother chase her all around the mansion, often while Diamond herself was going diaperless. It was always so fun to see the expression on her mother's face, even if she always got caught and was punished severely for it in the end.

Silver gave her friend the blanket she had thrown off earlier, watching as her fellow regressed filly threw it up and over the bars of the crib. Tiara promptly grabbed hold of the blanket and started using it to ascend. Silver Spoon jumped up and down in excitement. "Titi, wait fow me!"

The foal with a beautiful pink coat extended a hoof to help her friend up, and the two regressed rich fillies managed (after a fair amount of slipping) to climb over the bars of the crib. They dropped to the ground, landing rump first as their diapers cushioned the blow.

Silver Spoon giggled, briefly poking her diaper with a hoof. "Wow! Me fowgot how nice and soft diapees awe!"

Diamond Tiara just stood up, adjusting quickly to the added girth of her padding and how it pushed her tiny legs apart. "Focus, Siwvy! We not gots a wot of time! When Pwincess Twiwight and ouw fwiends come back and find we not hewe, we gonna gets in big twoubwe. So wet's make ta most of ta time we gots!"

Silver reluctantly moved her hooves away from her diaper and stood up. She took a few steps forward, noticing how much she had to waddle because of what was currently hugging her rear end so tightly. Fortunately, her tail poked out through a hole in the back and she watched it swish from side to side. "Otay, whewe we gonna go?" She asked her friend.

Diamond shrugged her little hooves. "Me no know," Her eyes scanned the surrounding hallway. "Evewyting wooks ta same!"

"Didn't Pwincess Twiwight say tewe a wavatowy acwoss ta haww? Maybe we go in thewe?" Silver Spoon suggested to her friend as she trotted over.

"Why? Ya gots to go potty?" Tiara questioned her friend.

Silver shook her head. "Na-uh, and ya pwobabwy dun eithew."

The regressed filly shook her head too. "Nope, so thewe's no point goin' in thewe. Thewe nothing we can do except pway with potty, and tat fow dumb babies and not us!" Then an idea came to her. "Me gots it! We twy to find kitchen! We can have cookies!"

The silver coated foal licked her lips. "Mmm, cookies! Me wove cookies!"

Tiara smiled. "Me too! So wet's find kitchen and get some cookies! Come on!" She and Silver then trotted out of the nursery and into the hallways.

The foals promptly started checking every door they could come across and could push open with their strength. But door after door turned up nothing. There were lots of empty rooms, a few broom closets, and even a library (currently unoccupied). But their search failed to turn up any kitchen.

Suddenly, Silver's eyes locked onto a door at the end of the hallway that was slightly ajar. Could that be the kitchen she and her friend were searching for? Well there was only one way to find out for sure. She trotted over to it, preparing to push it open.

Diamond spun around and happened to catch a faint glint of something sticking out from behind the door. She seemed to realize what it was as a look of horror crossed her face! "Siwvy, dun open tat!" She shouted! Alas, her warning came too late.

The silver coated foal pushed the door open, and immediately she was greeted by an avalanche of brooms, buckets, dust pans, and other cleaning materials! If not for the quick thinking of her friend, she might well have been buried by the supplies as they spilled out and hit the floor with a loud crash!


Having heard the crash and afraid of a disaster, Twilight, Spike, and the CMC all rushed to where they had heard it coming from! As they came upon the scene they saw a visibly shaken Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon as they stood just behind a huge crush of cleaning supplies that had spilled out of the opened closet in front of them.

Spike immediately put a claw to his face. "Oh no, I knew I was forgetting something! I forgot to turn on the foal monitor in the nursery!"

"No wonda it was so easy to escape ta nuwsewy." Diamond commented in amazement.

Twilight just sighed. "Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, I thought you two would know better. The potion didn't take your mental capabilities, you know right from wrong. And sneaking out of the nursery is very, very wrong."

"I'll say," Apple Bloom sternly scolded with what sounded like practiced precision. "Y'all could've gotten yourselves hurt!"

"And just look at the mess you caused!" Scootaloo added. "What do you have to say for yourselves?"

The two regressed fillies blushed and whimpered in shame. "We sowwy." They apologized at the same time.

Sweetie Belle just picked them both up with her magic, floating them close. "It's really our fault," She commented in realization. "One of us should've stayed in the nursery to keep an eye on you, or at least made sure the door was locked so you couldn't get out. You might have needed something and we would've never known."

"I was just about to say the same thing myself, Sweetie Belle," Twilight spoke up. "You three are supposed to be the caretakers, that means you need to take responsibility and watch your regressed friends. Especially when they're going to do foalish things like this," Then she sighed. "Guess I'll just clean up, again. One of these days I really need to get all these rooms labeled so others don't get lost."

"Why ya need so many cwosets in ta fwist pwace, Pwincess Twiwight?" Siwvy asked. "Why ya not hiwe maids and butwews wike Titi and I's famiwies do?"

Diamond added. "Yeah! Didn't ya castwe get bwoken into once by that poopy head Stawwight?" She giggled at her unintentionally childish remark.

"First of all," Twilight sternly cautioned. "Starlight is most definitely not a poopy head anymore. She has blossomed into a fine student and guidance counselor, and I couldn't be any more proud of her if I tried. So don't be talking bad about her, especially when you two weren't always nice ponies either," Then in a more gentle, reassuring tone she added. "As for why I don't hire any staff for my castle, it just doesn't feel right. Spike, Starlight, and I keep things spic and span around here as it is. The closets are just so it's easier to store cleaning supplies instead of having to go all over the castle to just find one closet. It's the same way with bathrooms, we have more than one since not everyone can just teleport to one."

"Oh, tat makes sense," Tiara commented and breathed a sigh of relief. "I so gwad ya not peeved with us fow escaping," Then the regressed rich filly gasped and put a hoof to her mouth! "Oopsie! Me no mean to say tat!"

Twilight blinked in surprise. "My goodness, where did a foal like you learn such a naughty word?"

Diamond gulped as she admitted. "Me once hewe Mama say tat when she yeww at a maid fow bweaking a vase. Me ask hew wha it is and she teww me nevew to wepeat it in pubwic 'cause it a diwty wowd."

Scootaloo nodded her head. "I'll say it is. And since you said a bad word, you're gonna have to be punished," She carefully picked up the pink coated foal with her hooves and looked into her eyes. "I think you know what that means."

Tiara gulped anew as a look of horror washed over her! "No, pwease, Scootawoo! Dun do it! Me sowwy! Me sweaw!" But in her act of pleading she unintentionally caused one of her hooves to smack Scootaloo on the snout!

It only stung for about a minute, but the tomboyish filly was clearly annoyed by it. "I'm sorry, Diamond Tiara. But you said a bad word, and you hit me. I know you didn't mean to, but that doesn't mean your actions are forgivable," She proceeded to explain. "And whenever I acted up around my Aunt Holiday, especially if I said a word she'd consider 'vulgar' there was only one punishment that awaited me."

The rich foal was stricken with a sense of dread as she felt her stomach sink. "Ya dun mean..."

Scootaloo simply led her charge away, holding the foal tightly in her hooves. "...I do!"


Diamond Tiara was soon carried by Scootaloo into one of the castle's bathrooms. She watched, trying not to gulp again as she the much older filly turn on the tap and produce a bar of soap. "Since you said a naughty word, we're going to have to clean that filthy tongue of yours," Scootaloo explained as she brought the bar close to Diamond's mouth. "I don't like it anymore than you do, but it has to be done. Part of being a foal means that when you do something wrong you get punished for it."

Diamond gulped. "But me sowwy, me pwomise not to say tat wowd again. And me no mean to hit ya eithew, is just a accident."

"Accident or not, I'm afraid you're still getting punished. If you cooperate, I won't make you sit in the time out corner afterwards," Scootaloo offered. "Trust me, when I was a foal that was the second worst punishment I could ever receive. I think you guess what the worst one was."

Tiara didn't need to guess, she had a few experiences of being dealt such a punishment and none of them were pleasant. "I guess it's a good thing Scootaloo's not going to do that to me." She thought to herself. That made her slightly relieved, slightly being the key word.

Scootaloo placed the bar of soap on Diamond's tongue while she carefully brought the regressed filly close to the running tap. "Three or four good scrubbings should do the trick. Aunt Holiday would make me scrub much longer every time I used foul language, especially if she thought the word was particularly vulgar. And Auntie Lofty would do it too sometimes," She explained. "Let's just say I learned very quickly to watch what I said around them."

In between the first and second scrubbing (in all their unpleasant glory), the rich foal asked Scootaloo. "Ya not have pawents who waise ya?"

Scootaloo paused briefly in her punishment, blinking a bit. "Huh? Oh no no no, I have parents. They're famous adventure ponies! Probably even more famous than Daring Do, don't tell Rainbow Dash I said that!"

"Ten how come me nevew see tem? How come ya awways bwing Wainbow Dash ow ya aunts fow Famiwy Appweciation Day?" Tiara questioned. She couldn't even remember seeing any pictures of Scootaloo's parents at any point, despite having slept over at the filly's house a couple of times.

At that Scootaloo sighed, and it was an unhappy sigh at that. "Because my parents are always away, exploring some far reach of Equestria and tangling with rare creatures and plants. I wanted to go with them many times, but they always say their work is too dangerous. So we just keep in touch through letters. It's nice, but it's not the nice as having them actually be there. My aunts have kind of been there for me more than they have," She sighed further. "I know my parents have important jobs, and what they do is amazing! But I'd really like it if they could be home more often, instead of only stopping by for the occasional birthday if they have time."

Diamond hugged Scootaloo as best she could upon hearing that (which really amounted to more of a nose boop than anything else). "Me sowwy ya pawents so busy. At weast ya aunts awe pwetty coow. Ya Auntie Wofty's an awesome bakew!"

The tomboyish filly licked her lips. "She sure is, nopony can bake better than her," Then she blinked and rubbed her eyes. "Hey, wait a minute. I see what you're trying to do. You're not getting out of your punishment, you've still got two more scrubbings to do young filly."


The next two scrubbings came and went without fanfare, then Scootaloo turned off the faucet. "There, now hopefully you'll remember your lesson about not using foul language," She tried to make her voice sound as parental as possible. "Now then, why don't we..." But her sentence was cut off as something else foul caught her attention.

Tiara's cheeks flushed bright red with embarrassment. "S-sowwy," She apologized. "Me stinky."

"Ugh, tell me about it!" Scootaloo gagged anew. "I guess your mouth isn't the only thing that's getting cleaned. When someponies call using bad words being a potty mouth, I don't think they mean it literally!"

Diamond just continued to blush in shame. "Me twy to wawn ya next time me do tat. Me had to do it aww the time with Mama so she couwd find somepony eswe to change me. She no wanna do it hewsewf 'Too uncouth' she'd say."

Scootaloo just plugged her nose. "Well I'm not like your mom. You need a change and I'm going to take care of it myself, much as I might like to have somepony else do it. And this time I'll have to do it all by myself," She looked at the foul smelling foal in her care. "You promise not to put up a fight?"

Tiara nodded very slowly. "Me wanna get cweaned up and smewwing nice. So yeah, me coopewate."

"Good. Just sit tight for a second," Scootaloo instructed and called out into the hallway. "Twilight, there's a bit of a situation! I need changing supplies, stat!"

Twilight soon teleported to Scootaloo's location with wet wipes, powder, rash cream (just to be safe) and a new diaper. She gave all the supplies to Scootaloo and watched as the filly rushed into the bathroom with them as soon as they were placed in her hooves.

Twilight took a moment to levitate a clothespin onto her nose, as well as levitate over some air freshener. Then she trotted into the bathroom after Scootaloo. But to her surprise, Scootaloo had already managed to undo Diamond's soiled diaper and drop it in the trash, and the filly was now currently in the process of wiping down her regressed friend's rump. "Wow, Scootaloo! You've learned fast!"

Scootaloo was too busy focusing on the change to pay any attention to what Twilight had said. And the smell was certainly a big motivator in getting it done as fast and efficiently as possible. She was definitely glad when it was all over and Twilight was spraying the bathroom with air freshener. "Phew! What a relief!" The filly declared as she washed her hooves. "Thanks for behaving so well during all of that, Diamond."

Diamond, meanwhile, just admired her spotless diaper. "Ya did gweat, Scootawoo. Though ya ovewdid it on ta powder," She spoke as a few puffs of foal powder spilled out. "Othewwise, can't compwain."

As Scootaloo finished washing her hooves she declared. "Well, I think you've earned a reward for that. How about a nice, warm bottle?"

Tiara eagerly clapped her hooves, looking forward to her well earned, tasty reward. "Yay! Baba!"