• Published 12th Oct 2019
  • 3,112 Views, 297 Comments

Equestria Girls: Symbol Of Undying Love - vortex123



A human strikes a deal with the man who speaks in hands and is sent to the human world of MLP as a monster. Apparently he's not the first ever monster there, nor the first person to take Gaster's deal.

  • ...
6
 297
 3,112

Morally gray

Equestra-unknown forest

3rd POV

"Ugh, did you honestly have to present us in such a shameful manner in front of our master?" A disembodied voice questioned with a groan.

It doesn't take long for Rose to catch up with the unicorn, but before she can face her, she had to have a little heart to heart with herself. To be more exact, Rose Lily and Rosary had to talk things out.

"Yes! I roared at her!" Lily said with a huff.

"I understand feeling regretful, but the fact that I have to listen to my own voice sound so pathetic." Sary says with a 'frown'. Which Lily physically matched.

"Well maybe if you hadn't pushed your sensitive side so far down, I wouldn't have been created as a result. You have no one to blame for your current situation, other then yourself. And I mean you you, not me you." Lily shot back.

"I do not need to be reminded of my failures!" Sary snapped.

"And I don't need to be reminded of my over sensitivity!" Lily snapped right back, then sighed. "Look, this is just who I am, you may not like it, but can you at least respect that's who I am? You spent all your time in absolute control pushing your sensitive side as far down as you could, and it resulted in me. Don't you think it's about time you come to terms with yourself?"

"…I…I suppose……very well, I shall give it a trial run, so long as you don't let your sensitivity impair your judgement." Sary says with a huff, and by what Lily could feel, an eye roll.

"That's a fair condition. Alright, I'll try to not let that happen." Lily said with a nod. Satisfied with Lily's statement, Sary said no more, and the two continued in silence.

"Disgusting, I can taste the magic here! To think such a world exists…gonna have to tell the leader." A grey unicorn with a white mane muttered to herself, her cutie mark (which she learned about from a couple of 'fillies') was that of a star being crossed out. When she learned that stars are symbols of magic here, it took all her willpower to not smile like a fool, since her cutie mark meant that her destiny was the eradication of magic. If it wasn't for the fact that she was a unicorn, which are the most reliant on magic in this world, she would actually be nonchalant about her current situation. Suddenly, she hears hoofsteps approaching her. Looking at the source, she pales (though it isn't visible under her coat) at who she sees.

"Hello." Lily said with a smile. "Please don't gallop away this time."

"Tch…drop the act, I know all about you…Rosary." The unicorn says with a scowl. The smile leaves the Roses' face, as the Rose in question takes control.

"Do you now? And pray tell, what exactly do you know?" Rosary questioned with a bored look. Where Lily's voice was calm, patient and warm. Sary's voice was apathetic, bored and cold.

"I'd rather not spend my time stroking your ego, so I'll keep it short." The unicorn said with an eye roll, then glares at Rosary. "You're a sick twisted fuck who doesn't care about the lives you've ruined, not out of necessity, but because you get some sick kick out of it!"

"Most of that's correct, save for the last part." Rosary says with a shrug, seeing the unicorn raise a brow, she continued. "I simply lacked control. Considering what I am, it's nothing short of a divine intervention that I'm able to restrain my inner beast."

"Do I look stupid to you?" The unicorn sneered.

"Yes." Rosary says with a shrug.

"Cute." The unicorn dryly says, rolling her white colored eyes. "Back to my point. Vampires don't have issues dealing with any 'inner beasts'. In fact, they only need one blood bag's worth of blood a month for them to stay healthy, two if they've gone around a month after the first without any blood. You consumed a city's worth in a day, after you slaughtered the city's inhabitants!"

"What madness! I have never done anything like that, unless absolutely necessary! Like when Grogar had corrupted that city's inhabitants beyond salvation!" Rosary said with a frown, then gained a confused look. "Also, 'Vampire'? Don't you mean vampony? In any case, I am only part vampony. Now then, enough of this pointless back in forth, my master desires to speak with you."

“Ha! As i-“

Jump cut

“Was this really necessary, Rose?” Dream says with a deadpan, attending to the various (non-lithel) wounds that covered the poor unicorn’s body.

With all due respect, my master. Did you honestly believe it wouldn’t have ended up like this, especially since you tasked me of all creatures?” Rosary asked with a raised brow.

"I suppose not, in reality, I had thought she was a bigger threat then she actually was." She says with a frown, before looking at the restrained unicorn. "Now then, sweetheart, could you tell me your name?"

"It's rude to ask someone their name, without first giving yours." The unicorn says with a frown. Rosary growled while Dream went wide eyed.

"Oh you're right, where are my manners?" She asked herself, much to Rosary's shock. "I'm Mural Dreamer, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"I'd say the same if not for your pet kidnapping me." The unicorn says, ignoring Rosary's glare. "But 'Mural Dreamer', that's a very interesting name. As for me, I don't really have a name. Those of my religion cast aside the concept of names, as they promote individuality, and we strive for unification. If you must call me something, call me Unity, it is what my group is called."

"You're group is called Unity?" Dream asked, the unicorn nods. "Are you sure it's alright to call you the same name as your group?"

"'We are one. We are all children, and our cause is our Mother. We stand together with one voice, and that voice is the voice of Unity, the name of our cause.' Calling any of us 'Unity' is no different then referring to us with our surname." Unity said with pride.

"…Well ok then." Dream simply says, not sure how to respond to that.

"In any case, care to tell me why you sent your, obviously illegal, pet to kidnap me?" Unity asked.

"Do not label me as a mere pet, you insignificant weakling!" Rosary growled.

"Oh? I remember you calling this lady 'Master'." Unity stated.

"Indeed, as per our arrangement, she is indeed my Master. But I am no pet." Rosary said with a frown.

"Then what are you?" Unity asked.

"I am Rosary, the no-life Queen! Former survent of Grogar, the father of all evil. And currently the survent of Mural Dreamer, of the Delta Rune!" Rosary said with a glare that matched her title.

"'Delta Rune'?" Unity asked with a raised brow.

"Oh think nothing of it sweetheart, it's been a long time since I've been called that by anypony other then Rose." Dream said with a smile.

"In any case, what are you going to do with me?" Unity asked. Dream's horn glowed in response.

"I'm going to look through your memories, to see what kinda pony you are, then I'll wipe your memory of tonight. What happens after that depends on what I see." Dream said.

"Is that even legal?" Unity asked with a raised brow.

"No. But I'm sure the proof is in the pudding. Ponies today are too nice for their own good. They don't know that sometimes, you gotta do something bad, to achieve something good." Dream says, before casting the spell. Or at least, she attempted to, but something was blocking her out of Unity's mind. "Well that's strange. Rose, could you help me? Something is blocking my spell."

"Of course, my master." Rosary said with a bow, before lighting up her horn, and casting the spell Dream was currently casting. But unbeknownst to the three of them, the spell was working, just in reverse. And Unity saw what the three had been hiding for a long time.

Author's Note:

In the last chapter, I left Manny's choice on a cliffhanger.

So…

*[SPARE]* or *[ATTACK]*?


After a bit of contemplation, he made his choice.

I was organized going to explain it here, but when I got done writing, I realized it was way to long for an Author Notes (personally at least). So if you want to learn about it, click this link right here: Judgment

In the next chapter, the story will earn it's "Death" tag, a fair warning. Also given how much I have to write, it probably won't only be in one chapter.