• Published 12th Oct 2019
  • 3,110 Views, 297 Comments

Equestria Girls: Symbol Of Undying Love - vortex123



A human strikes a deal with the man who speaks in hands and is sent to the human world of MLP as a monster. Apparently he's not the first ever monster there, nor the first person to take Gaster's deal.

  • ...
6
 297
 3,110

Bizarre Pull

Manny's POV

-So I assure you, once you figure out how to trigger your magic, you'll be firing attacks like a pro in no time.

"If you say so…" I say with a sigh, a little upset that I couldn't immediately start using magic, especially since I'm apparently only missing one requirement.

"If who says what?" Sunset asked. Right, she can't see or hear him, only I can.

"Nothing, just talking to ☝︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎." I tell her, only for her to get a confused look on her face.

She can't understand my name.

"The Doc." I clarified.

"Ah." She says with a nod. We continue in silence, we had been walking for a little bit, not having anything to ride. When I questioned why Sunset wasn't complaining about having to walk, she stated that the only type of transportation that exists in "Equestra", are carriages and a train. So walking long distances is pretty common for her. Before any more conversation could be made, I heard some people scream in agony. For a moment, I felt a spike of pain in my chest. Looking in the direction of the scream, I saw a building not too far from here. I feel someone yanking my sleeve.

"Are your eyes glowing green?" Sunset asked. Before I can respond, I feel a weird sensation all over my body. Suddenly everything shifted, and we now find ourselves on a roof.

Well…this is an interesting development.

“You can teleport!?” Sunset asked in shock.

“Apparently…” I say with an unsure shrug.

“Sweet Celestia, foals have more consistent control over their magic then you do…” She moans.

An over exaggeration, but I understand what she means.

“Not important right now.” I tell them both, making my way to the door on this roof.

“Where are you going? There’s a latter right there.” She says, pointing to a latter on the side of the building. I continue walking.

“I got a feeling that I need to go this way.” I say, trying to open the door, only to find it locked.

“Why are we here anyway?” Sunset asked. “When you hear screaming, the appropriate action is to run in the opposite direction.”

“What if someone needs help?” I asked her. She deadpans.

“Yes. And two magicless kids are gonna do what exactly?” She asked me.

“About as much as a little ‘filly’ was gonna do when she jumped headfirst into a portal.” I say with a sarcastic tone. “Seriously. I accepted a deal from someone who I thought didn’t exist-“ I started to say before I was interrupted by the man in question.

I don’t exist, remember?

“-Correction. Someone who I thought was a fictional character. As I was saying. I agreed to come here without any know how about this world. You came here because you assumed something here could give you power. Are you seriously questioning what we’re doing now?” I finish with a raised brow, which she matched with her own.

“Yes! Because that’s what’s suppose to happen when you realize what you did was dumb, you try to make better decisions in the future!” Sunset says, putting her hands on her hips. “You’re being dumber than normal. What’s gotten into you?”

“I don’t know, but whatever it is, it made me teleport us up here. So unless teleportation is basic stuff, I’m pretty sure whatever’s going on is important. If the pain in my chest is anything to go by.” I say, trying the door again.

“That’s…a good point actually. The sudden pain in your chest I mean. Everything else was stupid, plain and simple.”

Pretentious little…” I mutter in annoyance.

“Could you speak up?” Sunset says in confusion.

“Nothing you need to worry your little bacon head over.” I say with a roll of my eyes. "Anyway, you wouldn't happen to have any lock picks on you, would you?"

"You know how to pick locks?" The two asked simultaneously.

"Yes." I say with a nod.

"And why do you know how to do that?" Sunset asked with a raised brow.

"Ok first of all, I know dang well that you of all people ain't got room to judge. Especially since the mirror that got you here, was in a lock and restricted area of the castle it was in." I quickly say to Sunset.

"That's fair." She says with a shrug.

"And yes, I do know how to pick locks, but that leads to my second point. A friend of mine back home had something of her's stolen, and the jerk put it in his locker. She texted one of her friends who knew how to lock pick (don't ask, because I don't know), and he picked the lock on the locker. Then he took what was stolen from our mutual friend, and brought it back to her, but not before leaving a 'present' for the thief. Not wanting to have a repeat of that, my friend decided to learn how to pick locks, and convinced me to learn, to." I finished with a shrug.

“Well sorry to tell you, but I don’t have a lock pick. Why not just break it down? It looks rusty enough to work.” She points out. While I didn’t want to leave any proof that we were here, I don’t have many options. So with a shrug, I kicked open the door.


Cold's POV

You know, there are certain things I just can’t stand. Ponies who think that they’re better then others just because dumb luck had them born into a higher status in society, even though they could have just as easily became a parasprite or a flash bee. Ponies who act all high and mighty, then wonder why others don’t wanna be around them. Having to deal with complete idiots who, by some unholy intervention, can somehow be unable to understand the most basic things no matter how many times you explain it (there are exceptions to this of course). Ponies who tell me how to do my job, especially if they don’t work in the same business as I do. But you know what I hate the most? Having to listen to something boring and/or annoying for long periods of time, and whatever I’m listening to has no gain whatsoever.

“Uh…sir?” One of my coworkers asked.

So imagine my mood, after listening to incomprehensible garble, FOR 30 BUCKING MINUETS! I tried everything I could think of to make that annoying interference stop, but nothing worked!

I’ve never killed anycreature in my entire life, but I swear to Faust, if what you say next isn’t remotely beneficial to the mission, that fact will change today!” I seethed.

“Maybe you should cut that thing off.” He stupidly says. I stare death at him. “W-what I meant was, we can’t properly do our jobs if the best of us is so agitated that he might pop a blood vessel.” He quickly adds. I hold my gaze on him for a few moments, then break it with a sigh.

“As much as I want to, believe me, I do. We can’t risk missing anything impo-.” I start to before I heard Manny speak. My head turned to the device in my hand so fast, I accidentally pop my neck, and Faust did it feel good. After a few moments, I heard somepony scream. Suddenly the red dot disappeared, and reappeared not to far away, in a building to be exact.

"Let's move." I say, already rushing towards the building in question.


Sunset (Abbey)'s POV

'This is ridiculous, for all we know, we could be running towards our deaths.' I think in frustration. Following Manny's lead, we arrived at an open door. In the room the door leads to, we see two people on the floor, one of them is surrounded by what is obviously a magic circle.

"What's that weird circle for?" Manny asked in confusion. As much as I wanna take a jab at his intelligence, something tells me that this time, his lack of knowledge is justified.

"Oh." Manny suddenly says. I give him a confused look. "Don't worry about it." He dismissed. Shaking my head, I continue to look the two over. The one in the magic circle, has six chains protruding from her back.

'What kinda magic is this?' I think in confusion. I've never seen anything like it before, none that's not been coming from the ground or wall anyway.

"Hey ☝︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎, any ideas on what happened here?" Manny asked.

'Seriously, why can't I understand what the heck he's saying?' I think with a deadpan.

"It looks like these two had a fight. Considering how this looks like a hospital room, a patient (probably the one with chains) must've gotten aggressive, and a security guard must have been called in to stop the patient. And by the looks of it, while the patient seems to have been taken care of, she (or he, hard to tell) must've gotten some good hits on the guard." I answered his question.

"If they're only a security guard, then why does he or she have so much Exp?" Manny asked, picking up a weird metal thing.

"Look, I'm not sure what this whole 'exp' thing is about, but I don't see how it's important now. The one in the hospital gown had chains around the security guard, and the security guard is knocked out. See if you can heal him or her, then we could ask them questions." I say with an eye roll.

“Fine, fine.” He says with a shrug, before walking towards the security guard. I look back at the patient on the ground, and noticed she was wearing a weird band on her arm. Fiddling with it, I jumped a little as it suddenly lights up.

Please do not mess with that.

“Ok?” I asked in confusion.

Thank you. Now, let me explain a few things. You see, both me and my daughter have gain quite the interest in you.

“What kind of interest?” I asked, feeling a bit silly about talking to an accessory.

The kind that calls for a two-way Q&A session between you and my daughter.

“Why your daughter?” I asked in confusion.

Because the two of you have something in common, and I’m confident that the two of you will get along well with each other.

“And why should I agree to this? I’m not about to agree to anything I don’t have to.” I say with a raised brow.

Well, there’s the matter of you and your friend breaking and entering my company.

“Nice try, but there’s also the matter that this place looks like a shady operation.” I shot back.

What could have given you that absurd idea?

“The fact that there’s no windows in a medical room. Sun light is important for keeping humans healthy, and there needs to be a way to let in fresh air, or air out the room itself. So it’s required for normal hospital rooms to have windows. The fact that the patient in this room is severely malnourished. The fact that, despite all the time that’s past, not a single other security guard (or any other employee for that matter) have arrived. And last but not least, the fact that we managed to get here with no trouble. If this place was legit, it’d be shut down long before this patient could have gotten in her current state.” I pointed out.

You’re oddly smart for your age, another thing you have in common with my daughter.

"You know what? Fine, I'll humor you, where do I go to meet your daughter?" I concede with a huff.

Nowhere, stay right where you are.

I raised a brow in confusion, but before I can say anything, I'm surrounded by a magic circle. Then I'm blinded by a flash of light. When it dies down, I see a girl a few feet away from me, and she looks exactly like me.

"Ok." She says, her voice sounding exactly like mine. "Let's talk." She finished with a smile.

Author's Note:

Hey! I managed to do two in one day!