• Published 12th Oct 2019
  • 3,113 Views, 297 Comments

Equestria Girls: Symbol Of Undying Love - vortex123



A human strikes a deal with the man who speaks in hands and is sent to the human world of MLP as a monster. Apparently he's not the first ever monster there, nor the first person to take Gaster's deal.

  • ...
6
 297
 3,113

This shouldn't be a surprise, it's not like they're from that world

Unknown location

2nd POV

We find ourselves in a fairly large room. The floor is covered in black marble tiles, and the walls are painted snow white. There's a white medium sized rug in the center of the room, a coffee table is at the center of said rug. There are white couches reasonably close to the coffee table, one on each side of the door that led in and out of the room. And opposite of the door, at the other side of the room, we find three individuals. Two were standing while one sat behind his mahogany desk.

One was an unusual man. He was strangely tall fellow, reaching 6,7 ft. He had on a brown jacket, with a patch of grayish blue on the right back side of his jacket, and a bright blue patch on the left back side of his jacket. He also had mixed match gloves on, one was yellow, the other, light brown. His pants was the same color as his jacket, they were held up by a magenta colored belt that had a purplish pink belt buckle. His shoes were mixed matched as well. One was a lighter shade of brown then his jacket and pants, but not as bright as the light brown of his glove, which was on his opposite side. The other was light green, this one was on the same side as the brown glove. He had gray skin, black hair, and white eyebrows which matched his white goat like beard. His eyes had yellow where there should have been white, and both his irises and pupils were the same shade of crimson red. Though one of his irises pupils were bigger in one eye then the other, but both had the same level of mischief in them. The next one was more normal then the first, but was more intimidating, but had regal air about him. He had dark gray skin, black hair (though it could be mistaken as being made of smoke), and red slited eyes. He was wearing a silver business suit with a red tie. His shoes were silver as well. Unfortunately the last one seemed to be in an unnatural dark space, preventing anyone from seeing who he was.

"Discord, Sombra, I hope things are going well on your end." The man said.

"They are, though breaking the mindset the new recruits have for dark magic is proving to be tougher then last year." Sombra answered with a huff.

"Good so far, though I wish I didn't have to explain why having fun is important when learning chaos magic. It would make things go by so much quicker if people would just loosen up, like my star pupil, you'd think that someone with her upbringing would be the worst in my classes. I can't wait to see what she'll accomplish." Discord said with a grin. Sombra gained a curious look.

"Where's Celestia?" Sombra asked. "She's never willingly missed the opportunity to express her happiness for her harmony classes."

"She went to the same school she went to when she was little, she wanted to shape the minds of children to fit a better mindset concerning magic, subtly of course. I believe Luna and Eris had the same idea." The man said, looking at the too. Seeing them nod, he continued. "Normally I wouldn't have allowed that at all, but we received information about an anomaly in that area. So as long as they send me updates about the anomaly, I don't see an issue in entertaining their little project. As long as they steer clear of any operations I might have for that area." He finished with a sigh, he then brought out a white laptop and opened it. He was greeted by the live security footage options of his latest project labeled [M.D.S]. Clicking on the one labeled [Soul Research Facility: Perseverance], he sat back and watched.

"Oh! Is that your 'magnum opus' you and Rosary were talking about?" Discord asked the man in curiosity. The man glared at him.

"How do you know about that?" The man coldly asked, Discord just deadpans at him.

"I was the one who brought her to you, and kept her from leaving!" Discord exclaimed before turning his head and folding his arms in a mock unset tone. "Honestly you'd think that would warrant some recognition, she nearly took my head off 10 times before you managed to convince her to stop and listen."

"…Right…right, sorry." The man apologized and rubs his head in regret. "With everything that's been happening at work, my daughter and most stressfully, my wife. Well, let's just say some things slip through the cracks every now and then. It wasn't my intention to downplay your contribution to this operation."

"Water under the bridge!" Discord waved it off with a smile. "How's the little fire starter anyway?"

"She's doing fine, it's almost time for school to start up, so I'll have to finish her enrollment. There's just one problem, the school I planned to send her was the same as the one the anomaly came from. And knowing her, she might end up burning the school down in order to catch the anomaly. I love her to death and back, but situations like this are when I wish she wasn't such an overachiever, would make this so much less stressful then it currently is. And I can't just send her to another school without raising suspicion from…a big thorn in my side." The man groaned. Before anyone could say anything else, the man's phone started to ring.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hello, it Sure Service, from the 'Hotel'. I just called to inform you of something concerning your daughter. Last night she came here with some kid wearing goat horns on his head." She said, causing the man to raise an eyebrow.

"Odd…could you tell me anything else?" He asked in mild curiosity.

"She called herself Abbey Osric, and impersonated as the boy's mother. Apparently the boy's name is Manny Osric." She explained further.

"That's a pretty common tactic for someone her age, in my business I mean. Impersonate an adult with her extremely advanced vocab, find out what you need, and secure a place to stay for the time being." He says with a shrug.

"I'm aware, I just wanted to inform you in case something happens." She says with a nervous tone, causing him to raise a brow.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked. "You know how much I hate 'beating around the bush'." He added.

"OH! Sorry, that wasn't my intention." She apologized with a bashful tone, causing him to silently chuckle. "A suspicious person had been waiting in the lobby for her and Manny. Apparently, he had been stalking her. He knew what she looked like, he knew about her nervous tick, he knew about her wanting to prove to everyone that she was the best. Before I could call one of the local 'cleaners', some cops made themselves known. But something was off about them, every cop in this area knows how things work in this area, yet they went and took him to the station without first reporting it to the manager of this area. I think we have a security breach." She finished with a sigh, the man shakes his head.

"No…if that were the case, then they'd know they'd have to call it in, even the police stations we don't control has that as a basic rule, just through a more legal network. Whoever they were, they don't know much about how things work here, and this rule is something the average citizen should be aware of." He said with a frown. "Thank you for telling me this, but there's one big issue."

"What's that?" Sure asked before she heard a door opening on the man's side of the call.

"Hey dad-." A familiar voice said, causing Sure's eyes to go wide. The hotel and the man's office were at least a three hour drive, and the one they were talking about just left two minutes ago. "You said you'd help me summon and make a pact with a familiar today." Sunset finished as she walked in. She was wearing a purple shirt with a red and yellow sun on it, a black skirt, and purple flip flops.

"Ah Sunset! Come over here, I just heard the most interesting news." The man said with a smile. Sunset gave him a curious look, before walking to one of the couches, and sat down.

"Hey Mr. Discord, and Mr. Sombra, hope you're doing well." She greeted with a smile.

"I'm doing well, thank you, especially when talking to one of my best students." Sombra said with a genuine smile.

"Hey fire starter, I'm fine, thanks for asking. I hope you've been causing a good amount of chaos in your free time." Discord said with a smile, causing Sunset to laugh and the man to groan in agitation.

"I think that answers your question." Sunset says, causing Discord to nod in agreement and approval. "So…what'd you wanna talk to me about?" She asked her father.

"Sure, I'm putting you on speaker, tell Sunset what you told me. And remember, no beating around the bush." The man said. The next few moments would prove to be very interesting for the little girl. The man chose to tune them out and focus on the test subject on the computer.

Author's Note:

Not a lot of stories on this site touch on what the human Sunset was doing and where she was. Though I wouldn't be surprised if some of you saw this coming. And yes I remember that all the Chimeras are supposed to be banished from that world, that will be touched on later in the story.