• Published 23rd Oct 2019
  • 1,762 Views, 44 Comments

My Little Mages: Denouement of Resolution - Foxhelm



As Twilight's coronation draws near, things seemed well for Twilight. However, now Chrysalis', Tirek's and Cozy's plan comes to fuition. A My Little Mages retelling of Ending of the End

  • ...
3
 44
 1,762

The Battle of The Bell

Author's Note:

Happy Nightmare Night Everypony.

I hope this is something sweet for you to bite.
I'll blog about my plans for the rest of the series.

Foxhelm, out

About the same time as Twilight’s and her friends were planing what next to do, Cozy and Chrysalis were looking out the opening in the back of the throne room to the gathering storm clouds. Cozy, having wrapped herself in a blanket. Tirek then entered the throne room with a few cuts on his arms, but nothing that seemed to stop him, “Every prisoner is safely in their cells, no thanks to present company.” he groaned bemoaning that his cohorts left him to put the prisoners back into their cells. “Although Starlight’s and Sentry’s magic were nice and tender.” He smiled as he thought back on his latest meal. He then shook his head as he taught back to the absence of Twilight and her friends, “Now we can hunt down the rest of the—” he stopped as he looked at the clouds and heard the wolf-like howling of the winds. He then spotted that sometime in the clouds, the vague outline of humanoid bipedal wolves with antlers. “Windigos?” Tirek asked in shock.

Cozy pulled the blanket around her tighter, “I'm not hunting anybody d-d-d-down in this weather!” she said as she shivered. She then pointed to slowly manifesting windigos. “Can't we magically get rid of them and w-w-w-warm things up?” she asked hoping there was a way to bring back the warmth.

Chrysalis smirked as she rubbed her hands menacingly, “I don't think we should. This could work out quite well for me.” she almost whispered the last part.

“You mean us.” Tirek countered, with not so many words reminding Chrysalis of the trio’s pack.

Chrysalis rolled her eyes as she turned away, “The harsh weather is the final blow to break the Mysticans’ spirits.” She started to walk towards the thrones. She then sat in Celestia’s throne and giggled to herself. “Once Mystica is a frozen wasteland, we'll use our magic to destroy those windy beasts,” she said as she looked to a couple of the stained glass windows which had no image in. She had another laugh as she pictured one of them showing her leading the three to destroy the windigos and another with her seated as the undisputed queen of not just Mystica, but the whole of the continent as members of every race kowtowed before her. “These fools will be so grateful, they'll do whatever I want!” she declared as she turned from the windows only to look right into Tirek’s ugly maw.

“The windigos are beings of ancient magic, far older than even Grogar,” Tirek said as Chryalsi dove out of the throne before he threw the throne aside. “It would be unwise to leave them unchecked. Best we deal with them now.” finished while Chrysalis got to her feet and the two started to stare each other down.

As the other two were about to tear each other’s throat out, Cozy squinted when she thought she spotted something on one of the hills not far from the capital. “We probably should deal with Twilight and her friends before anything else,” Cozy said as she turned to face the two.

Tirek and Chrysalis both turned to face Cozy, “I thought it was too cold for you to hunt anyone down.” Tirek retorted as he called attention back to Cozy’s earlier statement.

Cozy pointed to the hill she spied the faintest outline of Twilight et al on, “We don't need to.” she started before Chrysalis and Tirek followed her finger to the hill, “They're right there!”


On the hill, the seven stopped and looked ahead to the capitol. Spike huffed out his fiery breath about six times into the air around him to warm up the air. He turned to Twilight, “You think they know we're here?” he asked. Just then a spiral of yellow and black colored magic appeared and it was revealed to be a portal which opened to have Chrysalis and Tirek walk as Cozy hovered between the two. “I’ll take that as a ‘yes’.” the dragon concluded, then behind the three floated Grogar’s Bewitching Bell.

Twilight turned to her band, “That bell has Discord, Celestia, and Luna's magic inside. If they use it against us—” Twilight started as she pointed out away the three could empower themselves.

Fluttershy, however, cut Twilight off, “Discord's magic is so chaotic, he's the only one who can use it.”

Pinkie gave a wicked smirk that everyone seemed to have missed as their focus was on the approaching trio. One the three stopped after they were about three meters from the seven, Chrysalis was the one to speak, “You couldn’t live your own failure.” Chrysalis started.

“And where did that bring you?” Tirek asked rhetorically as he gave a laugh.

Cozy cast off her blanket and chuckled, “Back to us,” she answered.

Twilight narrowed her eyes as she stepped forward, “You can't beat us if we never give up!” the demigod declared. “As long as I have my friends by my side,” she looked to each of her friends for a second before she turned back to the three, “I'll put my faith in friendship—” she started.

“Ugh,” Cozy groaned cutting Twilight off. “Can we get on with this, please?” she asked the other two. The three began to pool their magics into their hand and then blasted the seven. Leaving a massive crater.

However before the beam of the three could make contact, Twilight had teleported the seven into the nearby woods, just deep enough in where the three couldn’t see them. Twilight turned back to her friends, “We need to get that bell and get Discord and the princesses their magic back.” she stated the objective. She then looked to Rainbow and then Pinkie, “Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, you're with me.” She spotted Rainbow clutching her right fist as it faced away from her and was about to pull it down, “We’re gonna distract them.” Twilight stopped the elementalist. She then turned to Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy and Spike.

Applejack nodded with a slight frown, but full of understanding, “Give us as much time as you can get.”

Outside of the woods, Chrysalis, Tirek and Cozy blasted and searched for the seven, “Come out, come out, wherever you are!” Chrysalis ordered.

“There!” Cozy shouted as she spotted Pinkie, Rainbow, and Twilight charging the three as they yelled. Cozy was tackled by Rainbow as Pinkie seemed to vanish and Chrysalis tried to follow the jester.

Tirek and Twilight stared each other down, “This time, you don’t have the other demigod’s power.” Tirek mocked.

“And you don’t have Discord’s.” Twilight countered and the two blasted each other. Even with about a third of Grogar’s power, Tirek still had his hands full as Twilight seemed to match his blast for blast and seemed to the dominator in this back and forth.

All the while, Chrysalis was looking for Pinkie when suddenly the jester appeared right in front of her. Pinkie was dressed in the striped red and white vest, a red bowtie and straw hat and fake mustache. “Step right up, evil ladies and gentlevillains!” she shouted like someone at a carny trying to get someone to play a carnival game, “Try your luck!” she said as she pulled out of nowhere a prize wheel with pictures of her self and five closest friends and spun it. Chrysalis blasted at Pinkie, but the jester dodged the blast as she hopped on to the wheel and rolled away. Chrysalis growled before she continued to blast at Pinkie, but the jester kept popping up and vanishing all over the place. “Missed me!” Pinkie continued to mock. After one last blast, “Close, but no cherrychimichanga!” she said Chrysalis zapped again, missing. Pinkie then appeared with a small plushie of Chrysalis, “Thanks for playing!” she said before Chrysalis destroyed the plushie. Pinkie then bolted away.

Cozy then flew up to Chrysalis, “Do they have to be so annoying?!” the former Skyborn bemoaned before she zapped at Rainbow.

Chrysalis paused in thought for a second and then her eyes widened as she had a sudden realization. “They’re the diversion!” She then turned around to see Fluttershy, Spike, Rarity and Applejack attempting to take the bell.” The elf queen then blasted the four, which got Tirek’s attention. “Forget those fools, they are the threat!” she shouted as she went to get the bell only for Rarity and Spike try to fend her off with Rarity’s magic and Spike’s fire. But Chrysalis overpowered both.

As Rarity and Spike were dealing with Chrysalis, Applejack attempted to grab the bell with her rope, only for Tirek to shoved the bell to the side with one hand and then the lasso with the other. “Please.” he then pulled the rope so that he could throw the paladin.

With Applejack down as well, Fluttershy tried to fly to the bell, only for Cozy to fly right in front of her, “Now, now, professor. We all know you're not the fast one.” she the zapped Fluttershy causing her to fall.

Fluttershy was caught by Rainbow just as Rarity and Applejack were thrown into Twilight and Pinkie respectively. As the six recovered and prepared to fight, each drawing their weapons, “Enough!” Chrysalis shouted as she levitated Spike in front of her, her magic around the wings, “Or the dragon's wings get plucked!” she then started to pull on the wings. Spike began got cry in pain.

Twilight’s magic died down in her hands, “Please! Don't hurt him!” she pleaded.

“Don't worry about me! Spike shouted in protest. “Just save—!” the dragon started only to made to scream as Chrysalis pulled on the wings again.

Recently everyone lowered their weapons. “Turns out that the Magic of Friendship is your biggest weakness,” Tirek commented as Chrysalis sent Spike into the group. “A fitting end to your pathetic story,” he added as they all started to pool their magic into their hands preparing to blast the seven.

The seven huddled together, “No matter what, we face it together!” Rainbow declared before the three blasted them.
Yet nothing happened. Slowly the seven opened their eyes to see the at they were on a hilltop farther from the three villains. They then saw standing just behind them was Amity with her eyes and hands glowing white. The seven then looked up to see the storm clouds dispersing. Before any could ask. “I said I’d take care of the windigo.” She said as she conjured screens, not unlike those that she summoned to show how bad the situation was to all sans Twilight.

On one of the scenes, Sandbar was standing on a soapbox giving a speech reminding the people of Magiville of what the Hearths Warming Traditions meant, on another Neighsay was giving a similar lecture to the gathered Magicborn in Celestia’s School for the Gifted, another was of Spitfire reprimanding the cowardice of the Skyborn of Cloudsdale along the same lines, another showed Yona giving her own speech to the Orks about the strength that the two races have and how strong they can be together. Two were of Smolder and Gallus while both acknowledged the differences between their respective cultures’ point of view and Mystican’s, but there are some ways they can better themselves by following Mystica’s example. Another screen showed Silverstream questioning her aunt if they were truly happy under the waves like they were after the Storm King’s raid and another had Ocellus remind the Alfs of their change to the better thanks to their friendship with Twilight et al.

Applejack nudged Twilight’s shoulder, “How 'bout that?” she asked rhetorically.

“Too bad, they ain’t here to help.” Rainbow groaned.

Amity smirked as she vanished the screens before she conjured several white portals appeared and opened. From one Rutherford, riding a yak and wielding an Ork double-ax followed by all abled bodies Orks armed and armored to the teeth, among them was Yoan, armed with a long-handled ax. From another came Queen Novo, in battle armor with aasimar also armed for battle, among them was Silverstream. From another, Gilda lead flocks of Harpies ready to fight, with Gallus among them. From one flew Ember with a flight of dragon behind her, counting Smolder amongst them. From another Thorax and Pharynx both in their battle forms lead a swarm of Alfs, with Ocellus in her peaceful form.

There were other portals, each seemed to have lead from tall the cities of Mystica with the citizens of Mystica and the members of the ESM, with Sandbar among those from Magiville, all of who there for this one moment. In the sky, another portal opened to so show the SS Rainbow Parrot with its two new crew members all ready to fire the first volley.

Stepping in front of them all was Shining armor in his purple-colored armor, “Citizens of Mystica, Orcs of Yakyakistan, Aasimar of Mt. Aris, Harpies of Gryphonstone, Dragons of Drákos gis, Alfs of Alfhelm, allies all, today we each have a choice to fight and maybe die or to run and live.” he started. He paused for a second, “Legends tell us that when Gusty and her band confronted Grogar, only she stood standing against the necromancer. And all the records of Gusty’s band say that they wished that they stayed. And like them we now have this choice, I don’t know about you, but I will not die on my bed years from now wishing to trade all those days from this do that for one chance, if just one chance, to come back and stand with Princess Twilight in this her hour of need!” he paused as he took a second to look at to as many of those gathered as he could, “But it would be a lie to say that like you, I am not afraid. I see in your eyes that same fear. A day may come when our courage fails when we forsake our friends and family and break all our bonds. But it is not this day, this day, those who will stand with me, we fight!” he shouted and earned a cheer from the mass. “Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered, a sword day, a red day, an hour of wolves, ere the sun rises!” Shining held his spear aloft and earned what could best be described as war cheers from all there. “Friends…” he trailed off as he turned to face Twilight and her friends before he smiled. “Assemble!” he shouted and charged down the hill with everyone else following him.

“And you thought nothing we did matter.” Spike chimed in. “Looks like the more people who embrace friendship, the safer we all are.”

Twilight smiled but turned to see everyone ready to fight for this. She squinted slightly before she teleported to be in between her army of friends and the three villains. “ENOUGH!” the princess shouted as she conjured a clear barrier behind her stopping the army in its tracks. Twilight turned to look at the three. She pointed at them, “Because of you, I almost lost my way!” she then looked over her shoulder to all those that came here for this moment. She smiled and then looked back to the trio, “But everyone here has reminded me of the true power of friendship!” Twilight’s body started to glow and her hair started to float like Celestia and Luna. “There will always be darkness in the world, but there will also always be those who find the light!” as she spoke she managed to teleport the Pillars, Celestia, Luna, Discord, Stygian, Flash, and Starlight from their cells. Celestia, Luna, Discord, Stygian, Flash, and Starlight were placed behind the barrier that Twilight conjured as the Pillars were just to Twilight’s right.

Twilight then teleported her closest friends and the Student Six to her with her friends just behind her and the students to her left. Twilight nodded to the Pillars, “The Pillars knew this! That's why they created the Elements of Harmony!” Soon the eighteen started to glow as they flowed while Twilight floated higher and higher. “The Elements showed me and my friends how strong our friendship could be!” Around the Pillars, a rainbow developed to form a ball right in front of them.

Twilight gave a slight bow that indicated her friends, “Together we worked to bring harmony to Mystica! But there will always be more to do!” Around the six a similar rainbow formed around them.

Twilight then turned and nodded to the Student Six, “Which is why we teach others about the Magic of Friendship! Others who will continue our mission after we are gone!” Much like with the Pillars and Twilight’s closest friends, a rainbow started to form around the student. Twilight then looked forward as she smiled, “Now I truly understand! The Elements were just symbols! The real magic has always been right here!” she said as she placed her hand on her heart. “And the more who understand how powerful friendship is, the stronger we will all be! Together!” she shouted as she threw her arms out and the rainbows shot towards her.

As the rainbows form the Pillars, Spike and the rest of Twilight’s key friends, and the Student Six shot into Twilight, Tirek and Chrysalis were left agape in horror of what was to come. “This is bad, isn't it?” Cozy asked as she was gripped with terror. The silence of her allies answered her question just as a fourth rainbow was shot out of Twilight right into the three encompassing them and the bell. As they were struck by the rainbow, all three were depowered, Chrysalis and Cozy back to what they were before they used Grogar’s Bell on themselves while Tirek was reduced to how he was when he was pulled out of Tartarus. The power Tirek took was sent from him into the people he took it from, returning to their normal state and the power of Grogar, which the three shared was dissipated. The three fell to the ground beaten. They all groaned as they slowly got back to their feet.

Tirek was horrified as he looked at his weakened state and Cozy was left agape at ther returned state. Chrysalis looked from her current form but snarled before she pointed at Twilight, “You think friendship will save you?!” she asked rhetorically. “We will always return! Nothing will ever stop—!” she was cut short as gigantic cupcake fell on her, Cozy and Tirek.

As everyone was just left dumbfounded at the sudden appearance of the cupcake, followed by a sudden rainfall. Spike caught some of the rain in his talon and liked it. “Chocolate rain?” he asked,

Everyone turned to Discord. He snapped his fingers to prove that he still had no access to his power. Twilight then turned around and spotted Pinkie holding Grogar’s Bewitching Bell. Pinkie’s body then started to grow until she was twenty feet tall, “I think I’ll transform the cosmos so everything is made of icing!” The gigantic jester declared, dropping the spell in the process. Discord picked it up and rang it facing Pinkie, turning Pinkie back to normal and was caught by Twilight. “Waiter! There's some chaos in my soup!” she said as her eyes spun and her tone clearly dizzy.

Discord turned the bell to face him and rang it. Once his power was returned his body returned to his serpentine chimeric-like form. He snapped his talon and conjured snarling pineapples. He vanished them and pointed the bell at Celestia and Luna and rang it again. This transformed the two back to their normal form. The two pooled some of their magic into their hands and each smiled as their magic was restored.

Chrysalis, Cozy and Tirek emerged from under the giant cupcake that Pinkie dropped on them. Once they then saw Celestia and Luna both fully restored with both of them acquiring the state that they had when they confronted Cozy. Celestia’s eyes became fields of dark orange like black with golden irises. “There isn't a punishment worthy of all you've done!” Celestia declared.

Discord then popped to beside Celestia and duplicated himself to also be right next to Luna. “You know what I would do if I were…” the Discord next to Celestia said before he leaned into Celestia’s ear to whisper as the other one leaned into Luna’s ear.

After the two Discords finished, Luna smiled. “Oh. That does seem fitting.” the night princess said as she turned to Celestia and the elder sister nodded.

Both Discords looked at the two with their hands closed pleadingly, “May I help?Please?” he asked. The two nodded before they started to pool their magic in their hands. The Discord that was next to Celestia vanished as Discord pooled his own magic into his hands. The three then sent their magic in the forms of beams at the trio. Once their spell struck Cozy, Chrysalis and Tirek the three then slowly started to turn to stone. Cozy and Tirek both panicked, horrified of their fate. Chrysalis snarled as she tried to fly at the three casters only for all the to be part fo the same statue. Discord smirked as he walked up to the new statue. “Together forever. I can't think of anything that they would want less!” he finished as he flicked the statue at Chrysalis’ nose.

Princess Celestia and Princess Luna both reverted to their normal state as everyone cheered. Celestia turned to Twilight and her main group and stepped to Twilight and gave her a hug. Once the hug was done, “When I sent you to Magiville, I had high hopes.” Celestia started, “When you became Princess of Friendship, I knew I made the right choice.” she added as she then smiled, “But nothing could prepare me for how proud I am right now.” she confessed. “Mystica is definitely in the right hands.” She said as she stepped back and was joined by Luna and Discord, “You are ready.” Celestia and Luna bowed regally towards Twilight. Discord simply lowered his head with closed eyes.

Twilight smiled, “You know what? I think I am.” she stated.

“Thank goodness.” Applejack said as nudged Twilight’s shoulder. She then pointed Twilight towards the massive gathering of Mysticans and Mystica’s allies, “First question, your Highness. What do we do with all of them?” she asked.

Twilight smiled, “Given everything that has happened and the increased guest list of the coronation,” she said as she turned to Pinkie, “And give our party planner to arrange all the chairs we’ll need,” she added, “My first decreed as de facto ruling princess of The Everfree Prinicplaity of Mystica in Dream Vally is to postpone the coronation until next Spring Equinox.” She ordered. She then pulled her friends into a huddle, “Besides, there's something we need to do first.”

About two hours later, inside Donut Joe’s parlor, Twilight and her closest friends were seated at one of the tables. Rarity lifted up one fo the donuts on her plates, “Post-apocalyptic donuts. Interesting choice.” the enchantress said somewhat confused at Twilight’s choice but she smiled in acceptance.

Twilight had a smile, “I know.” she admitted before she took a bit out of her donut. “But there's gonna be plenty of time for all the challenges and struggles and adventures to come.: she said as she looked from Rarity to each of her friends there with the acknowledgment of the trials they were bond to face. She then took another bite of her donut, “For now, I just want to spend a quiet moment with the six best friends I've ever had.” she said as she reached out her arms for the group to hug. No one left her hanging. After the hug, “There are a few things I know absolutely, first as one era ends, another begins, second, that whatever comes next is going to be perfect. And finally that with you guys by my side, how could it not?” she stated as a rhetorical question. The seven then all laughed.


Epilogue

Late that night, the seven arrived back in Magiville and part ways for their homes. Rarity was the first to arrive at her home and primary place of business. “Well this won’t be a day I’ll forget anytime soon,” she said before she opened the door, failing to notice that the lights were on. As she stepped inside she spotted her mother, her father and Sweetie Belle sitting on the couch in the main lobby. “Mother, Father, Sweetie Bella?” Rarity asked. “Why are you he…” she trailed off as she turned to see that they weren’t the only ones there. Kneeling on his right knee was Ragamuffin. “Ragamuffin?” She asked in confusion.

Ragamuffin cleared his throat, “Rari-ty, I’m not great with words, but…” he trailed as he pulled out a small box, “Will you be my…” he trailed off. “This is so corny…” he laughed to himself at how stupid what he felt he was about to say would sound. “Dancing Queen?” he finally asked as he opened the box to reveal an engagement ring, his face beat red in embarrassment.

Rarity giggled, “Is it because I’m young and sweet?” she joked. She saw Ragamuffin’s head start to dip. However, she placed her hand under his chin and lifted it so that Ragamuffin would face him. “I will marry you,” she said and kissed Ragamuffin before she took the ring from the box and slide it on her left ring finger. Sweetie and her parents cheered.


As Rarity was sliding the ring on her finger, Pinkie sighed as she reached Sugar Cube Corner. She then yawned, “I’m so pooped.” she said before she let herself in. There she saw Mr. and Mrs. Cake with little Pound and Pumpkin in their arms as they sat down in a couple of the cafe’s chairs. “What are you do up?” Pinkie asked.

“That would be my fault.” Pinkie heard coming from the kitchen. From the kitchen emerged Cheese Sandwich his face blacked and hair forced backward like he had his face in a small explosion. He then wiped his face. “Let’s just say, I’m not a baker.”

Pinkie giggled, “yeah, but you sure throw a great party.” she commented.

Cheese smiled before he took a breath, “True, but I never would have if weren’t for you.” He then took a knee, “And more recently, you returned my laugh. I wouldn’t be the man I am without you.” He then pulled out a small box.

Pinkie took the box from Cheese and she made him stand up, “I might have inspired you, but you were the one to actually make your own way.” She opened the box and smiled at the ring, “But the best party I ever have thrown was when we worked together.” she then slid the ring on her left ring finger, “So partner, let’s get down to business.” she said with a kiss.


As Pinkie slide the ring on her finger, Applejack arrived at the porch of living quarters of Sweet Apple Temples. She stretched and yawed, “Well, Ah’m looking forward to a good night’s sleep.” she opened the door to see Apple Bloom, Granny Smith, Big Mac, and Sugar Belle seated on and in the couches and chairs of the ‘living room’ of the living quarters. “Why are yall still up?” the paladin asked.

Big Mac pointed to a kneeling Dirk in the center of the room, “Him.” the giant of a cleric answered.

Applejack turned to her boyfriend, “Dirk, what has gotten inta…” she trailed off as Dirk pulled a small box out of his right pants pocket.

“Applejack, you are one of the strongest women I know.” Dirk then opened the box to show an engagement ring “And while I know you can stand on your own, I want to be there if you need someone to lean on. To call on me when you need a hand.” Dirk sang slightly.

Applejack had a small chuckle at first before she reached for the ring. She looked over the gem in the center, “And you got my birthstone.” she said as she slid the ring on her left ring finger, “It hasn’t been a year, but you clearly like it.” she joked as she patted her thigh. She then helped Dirk to his feet and kissed him, sealing the deal.


While all these joyous events unfolded, deep in the vaults of Chantalot, Grogar’s Bewitching Bell had been added to the collection. Suddenly a shadow formed. The shadow then shifted to reveal itself to be Sombra, the Alicorn Amulet around his neck. “Well, that was an interesting turn of events and quite the development.” the shadow king said to himself before he picked up the Bell. He smiled and chuckled before he pointed it towards the other items in the vault. “Long live the king,” he said and rang the bell.

Comments ( 22 )

Given what occured in Season 9, I feel the ending most appropiate, and that couldve been used Canon if things had continued.:pinkiegasp:

9917092
There are still two more confirmed entries to my AU, the answer to The Last Problem and my Sombra conclusion

9917136
Only in EQG is she 17. But 🍪 for getting the reference

Aw, and they came all that way for a fight, too. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Oh, well. At least now we have completed "The Ending of The End", with further interest as relationships grow.:) However, now more than ever, thanks to that little cliffhanger of yours, i'm looking forward to your version of "Siege of the Crystal Empire", now that Sombra's outlived all the other villains. I can only imagine what he's going to do next.:)

Okay, considering how PinkieDash had been your go-to Pinkie ship since the Gala story, the CheesePie kinda comes out of nowhere, not that I don't appreciate it. Also, that assembling scene is a seamless blend of The Lord of the Rings and Endgame.

I meant to mention this in the last chapter, but why do I get the feeling that Cozy used to bully Flash back when they were in school?

9917671
Actually the PinkieDash thing was intended to be a recurring joke with the punch line being Rainbow shooting "I AM NOT GAY!'. As for the step up for CheesePie, well consider the epilogue as more of a teaser for the next (chronological) entry.
BTW there is third movie referenced in Shining's speech... which believe it or not I had originally envisioned that it was Neighsay to deliver it, then Blueblood, but finally Shining raised his hand and it clicked... so any guess on third movie?

As for Flash's and Cozy's senpai-kohai relationship, I think I'll leave it vague, but let's say that during his relationship with Sunset, Flash had to admit that Sunset was a b!+(# granted somewhat reluctantly, as for Cozy, well he called her a c×#+ with almost no reservations.

9917268
Well Friendship is Magic is not known for it's massive battles...
As for what will happen next... let's just Twilight is not the only of our six heroines with a rogue's gallery and there is somebody else with axe to grind concerning Twilight.

9917981
Unfortunately, I'm drawing a complete blank.

9917995
Would you like a hint, or would you like me to tell you?

9918133
Why don't you try hinting me first?

9918432
It stars Mel Gibson film.

9918432
And it's set in Scotland

9918510
Braveheart. I have not seen that movie, by the way.

9918524
While far from being accurate to the real William Wallace's actual life, I do recommend it.

9918524
BTW, taughts about my most recent blog?

Got to say I did not see the Cheese Sandwich part coming in terms of these set of stories and was quite a bit disappointed but considering that it happens in that last episode I guess I can't complain too much (though I disliked it in that episode too oh well).

9919092
Consider the epilogue more of a teaser of what's to come in the next (chronological) story

9940252
One is a genius
The other loves pie

A shame I have to wait 4 months, you really made quite the cliffhanger. I can’t wait to see what Sombra has in store.

10009793
I want to do it sooner, but I got a lot on my plate coming up

10009795
Sorry if I’m being pushy, but I hope you clean that plate fast. I just wanna see what Sombra’s next move is

The lord of the rings and Endgame, you made my day. So no appledash like in the show.

10663674
Check out the thus far two sequels.

Login or register to comment