• Published 5th Oct 2019
  • 2,185 Views, 103 Comments

Power Rangers Super Megaforce: Equestrian Adventure - ariellewilson



When the Super Megaforce Rangers got trapped in Equestria, a place filled with colorful ponies, by one of Levira's inventions, they meet up with Elements of Harmony.

  • ...
7
 103
 2,185

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 8: Night In The Castle

The palace of the inside is as big as it is from the outside with Celestia giving the Rangers a full tour, starting off with the throne room within this majestic place. Guards stood alert, holding their spears, their eyes locked ahead. Whenever the white alicorn passed them, they bowed their heads with respect.

Troy noticed some art work on each window. More likely to be known as stained glass with one of them being Twilight Sparkle and her friends in what seemed to be a dark alicorn among them, though it lacked Starlight. He guessed it was before they met her. He also saw a stained glass of Twilight in her alicorn form in which she is now. There was also one of a stone creature looking terrified.

Every stained glass is different. There’s even another window of a pink alicorn and white unicorn touching their horns together, creating a heart.

While Celestia spoke to the ponies, another one walked into the room for she’s an alicorn, too, her coat in the color of a night time blue with a starry mane and tale flowing just like Celestia’s mane and tail. She wore light, blue glass slippers, and black collar with a crescent moon. Behind her horn is a black tiara. Her flanks each have a black splotch with the same crescent moon on each of them.

The tall one saw her. “Luna, it’s so nice to see you tonight.”

“We are glad to see thou, too, big sister,” Luna spoke. “We came to talk to Twilight about her dream of the suited ponies.” She stopped when she saw six ponies she had never seen before. “What do we have thou here?”

“Sister, these are the ponies Twilight saw in her dream. They’re known as the Power Rangers,” Celestia introduced them. “They came from Gosie, you know, the one who made the Elements of Harmony many years ago. I’m sure he won’t mind me telling you for we can keep their identities a secret.”

The younger princess got quiet for she went up to them, and bowed her head in respect. Again, Troy was taken aback like last time. “It’s nice to meet you, fellow Rangers,” she said, lifting her head up. “Now I have the answers to Twilight’s dream.” She dropped the royal ‘we’, studying each one of them. “Tell the Princess of the Night about yourselves for I need to know what you are capable of.”

“We use keys to transform into Power Rangers, different kinds, too, along with Legendary Megazords,” Troy told her. “I’m their leader - the Red Ranger.”

“Interesting…” She seemed to be intrigued. “What about your friends, then?”

“Well, Gia here is the Yellow Ranger, Emma being the Pink Ranger, with Jake as the Green Ranger, Noah the Blue Ranger, and Orion the Silver and sixth Ranger.”

His friends smiled when he mentioned each of them when they heard a rumble. Fluttershy yelped, scooching over to Noah. “W-What was that?” she stammered with fright.

Pinkie giggled. “Don’t worry, Shy, it’s just my stomach. I’m hungry for cake.”

“It’s pretty late to have sugar at this time of night,” Starlight said, followed by a rumble of her stomach.

“Here, I’ll take you all to the dining room,” the white princess offered, leading them out of the throne room. “Oh.” She halted to a stop. “Luna, please write to Shining Armor, Cadence, and others in whom we can trust. We want to make sure they can keep the Rangers' identities a secret from anypony else.”

Luna tilted her head forward. “I shall do it right away.”

“Thank you,” she thanked her. “They’re staying here for the night and they’ll get up first thing in the morning to catch the train for them to be taken to Ponyville by my pupil for they will have places for them to stay at.”

“You’re welcome.” The night time princess smiled at the new ponies. “Have a nice sleep and have pleasant dreams, my friends.”

“We will, “ Emma grinned. “Come on, I’m starving. I wonder what ponies eat.”

“Basically plant based food,” Noah shrugged. “Ponies are vegetarians.”

“Wait, since we’re ponies, does this mean we have to eat hay and oats?” Everyone laughed at Jake’s question. “I’m serious. Do we have to eat hay and oats? Ponies do eat those things.”

“No need to worry, Jake.” The party pony patted him on the top part of his back. “Your friends are new at your forms, so you are free to eat anything you want.” She began jumping down with joy. “Plus, I’m still gonna throw you guys the biggest welcome party ever in Ponyville. Maybe we can have it at the School of Friendship.”

He has no idea what the School of Friendship is, and neither does his allies. Though they’re sure enough they’ll have their questions answered.

With the tall pony taking them to the dining room, Fluttershy kept looking at Noah who seemed to send her a glance back. She couldn’t believe a stallion would end up saving her for most of the time the other ones will simply get tired of her distress.

He seemed to be a nice guy, as well, despite looking like an egghead in her opinion. She isn’t sure if it’s the right term for him since they had just met - by him slamming into her so she doesn’t get hit by a cart.

As for Noah, his heart skipped a beat each time the two shared looks at each other. He never had this sort of feeling around girls, especially around Gia and Emma. He certainly couldn’t have Gia whom Jake likes, and as for Emma, she seemed to be into their leader of the Ranger team.

Orion doesn’t seem to have any crushes, at least of yet. Noah believes he hadn’t found his type, unless he has one of course.

Fluttershy seemed adorable in the Blue Ranger’s opinion for her shy nature and her pink hair that seemed to almost touch the floor.

When they got to the dining room, everyone sat in the chairs as Celestia told the waitress what to get them.

The Rangers seemed to be pleased when they got plates of mash potatoes, corn, and green beans - basic meals for them, excluding any type of meat. Spike, of course, has his own food, a bowl full of gems.

Everyone chatted as they ate, enjoying each other's stories from every one of them, while the Princess of the Sun left the room for them to settle for a bit until it was time for bed.

When they finished, she came back. “It’s time to hit the hay. I wanna make sure you’re not tired the next morning since you have to get up early to catch the train,” she reminded them. “Follow me. I do have spare guest rooms in this castle.”

Getting off the chairs, everyone followed her. Noah felt Fluttershy trip over him, her landing on the ground. He helped her back up and her face turned pink, and the two of them walked out of the dining room together.

“Here are the guest rooms,” Celestia directed to each room. “Goodnight, little ponies.”

“Night,” the others returned.

When she walked away, Rainbow yawned. “We better get to bed like the princess says.”

“Yes,” Rarity agreed, “I don’t want to have bags under my glorious eyes.”

Applejack stretched out her limbs. “I need to continue my apple harvesting and take care of Apple Bloom’s cold.”

“Too bad your brother cannot help you this time for his injury,” Twilight said, yawning. “Well, like what we’ve been told, we better get to bed.

Everybody agreed, waving goodnight as each of them headed to each guest room. Noah opened the door to his room, stepping inside where he saw a bed, a lamp on a table, and other things within this room.

Going over to the bed, he got on the mattress, laying his head on the pillows, seemingly to stare at the ceiling, thinking about his home, wondering if his friends are having the same thoughts as him.

He was about to go to sleep, when he heard a knock on the door. Flinging the covers off his body, he got down to the floor to answer it, and when he did, he saw his leader standing before him.

“Hey, Troy.”

“Hey,” he answered in reply. “I came here to ask you something.”

“Oh? What would that be then?” Noah asked.

“I’m wondering if our families know we’re gone. We hadn’t even asked Gosei about our home.” The nerd watched as his friend went over to the window, looking at the night time stars, the moon at its highest peak. “Like, what about the people back on earth? Mr. Burly and Ernie don’t know about our absence.”

“Maybe time froze,” the blue one theroized. “I’m sure they’re fine, dude. For now, we have to help our new friends with their evil forces since they’ll do the same for us.”

However, the other unicorn frowned. “I’m glad we’re joining sides with them, but we’re only going to be in Equestria for a year while Tensou is creating something to bring us back home.”

It was then something came across in Noah’s brain. “What if… What if we never wanted to go home?” This got the leader’s attention, for he faced away from the window, a little surprise from what he said. “Like, what if there’s someone I like, and that I refuse to go home?”

“You mean Fluttershy?” Troy turned his entire body away from the glass. “Noah, I’m not sure if you can be with her forever. Not saying you two are great together, it just means you’ll be with each other for a year, and when we have to go home, you won’t have a choice but to say farewell to her. Did you already develop feelings for her?”

Digging the tip of his hoof on the floor, Noah turned his head away. “...I never saw a girl so pretty before in all my life of studying. While you and the rest are studying the map, she-”

“You two need to get to bed.” The two of them got startled when Pinkie came out of nowhere, placing her hooves on Troy, pushing him out the door. “You guys don’t wanna be tired for your first welcome party, am I right?”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa.” Troy planted his hooves firmly, forcing himself to not be pushed anymore, facing the hyper pony. “How did you-”

“No questions, new friend,” Pinkie shook her head. “Go to bed. Remember, I wanna throw you guys the biggest welcome party ever and I’m gonna invite everyone, including the students who go to the School of Friendship.” She twinkled at Noah. “Goodnight, you better get some shut eye for the train tomorrow.” She paused. “Cupcakes!” She zoomed out of the room, leaving Troy and Noah to stand there.

“Wow,” Noah finally broke the silence. “Twilight is right, she is one random person. Why did she suddenly yell out cupcakes?”

“Because Pinkie Pie loves cupcakes, that’s why.” A cupcake got tossed into the pink pony’s mouth when she popped out of nowhere again, chewing it down. She also held a tray full of them. “Mmm, want one?” They both shook their heads. “Huh, oh well, more for me, but no fret, I can batch up lots of goodies for your welcome party.”

“Uhh, where did you get those cupcakes from?” Troy asked, wanting to know where she got them.

Licking the icing off her face, she tossed another small, fluffy cake into her mouth. “I found them in the kitchen. They seemed-”

“Hey, come back here with those cupcakes!” a pony hollered.

“Oops, gotta bail. See ya the next morning.” Balancing the tray on her hoof, she ran on three legs.

“Those cupcakes aren’t for you!” The two Rangers watched as the pony went after her. “You better put the tray down or else I’ll call Luna, understand?”

When the pony was gone, the two boys laughed. Troy caught his breath. “She sure is gonna get in huge trouble.”

“Maybe it’s why she’s giddy all the time,” his friend chuckled. “Anyway, have a goodnight. We shouldn’t be tired by the next day.”

“Right. See you in the next morning.” By the time the leader walked out of the guest room, heading to his own, leading Noah to shut the door.

Heading back to the bed, he removed his glasses, setting them on the small table, climbing back on the mattress, pulling the covers over his neck, turning on his side before closing his eyes to get some rest.


Troy is deep within his thoughts, laying on the comfortable bed. He’s been processing what happened to him and his friends for being turned into four legged animals who lack fingers.

This has him thinking about his strange dream. Honestly, he never knew this would happen. He’s smart that dreams hardly come true except the war ones he kept having.

He’s also surprised how this world chose him to be a unicorn, alongside with the brains of Rangers, who has the same form as he does. Jake and Gia are complete earth ponies, while Orion and Emma are pegasi, where they can walk on clouds due to their mentor’s explanation on all the types of ponies living here in the world.

Going onto one side, his eyes shifted to the moon. He breathed heavily, exhaling a lot of air out of his nose, wondering about his family and the other people who are back on earth. He should’ve asked Gosei what’s going back at home.

Shrugging it off, he thought of something else, about how the ponies live here. They do use utensils when they eat, so it’s similar to his home.

The ponies he and his team met seem to be friendly towards them and are heroes of their world where they hold the Elements due to their personalities.

It might not be easy as a small pony for the first time. They don’t eat meat, completely vegetarians, let alone eating sweets.

Getting out of his bed, he went over to the window, placing his hooves on the windowsill, looking outside, seeing a garden. The leaves on the trees are in red, yellow, and oranges, meaning the weather in this world is autumn, just like at home.

He seemed to be in a trance, a deep trance, when a knock came at the door. “Come in,” he called, his eyes still out in the garden.

His ear swiveled, hearing the door open. “Troy?” His name was called from Twilight, getting him to break his gaze from the outside world. “Why are you up?” she asked.

“I was about ask the same thing,” he returned.

“I’m doing a little reading,” she told him, stepping into the room, going over to the window. “What about you?”

“Nothing, really. Pinkie Pie mentioned about a school, am I right?”

“Yep, and I’ll tell you about it tomorrow while we’re on the train,” the lavender alicorn said, promising him.

“Thanks, and why does she have to throw my friends and I a welcome party?” he then asked. “We can simply hang out, you know, like what new friends would do. Friends having new friends don’t throw parties for them.”

Twilight chuckled. “A simple hang out isn’t on her list. She always throws a welcome party whenever a new pony comes into Ponyville. She threw me a welcome party in the library I once had before it got destroyed by Tirek, getting replaced with a castle.”

“Wow,” was all he could say.

“I would say the same thing, too.” Placing her hoof on the windowsill, she sighed. “I wish I had my library, but these things happen.” She turned her head away. “Though I’m still nervous about taking Luna and Celestia’s place to become the new leader of Equestria. I wanna tell Celestia, but I want to wait for the right moment.”

“Will she get mad?” Troy wondered.

“She isn’t the type of princess who can get mad all the time. Yes, she can be disappointed at certain things, like the time where I went completely insane, casting a want it, need it spell on my Smarty Pants doll so everyone can fight over it, so I can fix the ‘problem’, and write a letter to her about a friendship lesson I ‘learned’. But it’s all in the past.” Walking away, she faced the Red Ranger. “See you in the morning.”

Troy waved his hoof in reply, watching as the Princess of Friendship stepped out of the room, closing the door in the process.

After looking out the window for a few more seconds, he went back to the bed, got in the covers, and went to sleep, waiting for a new day to start.

PreviousChapters Next