• Published 5th Oct 2019
  • 2,185 Views, 103 Comments

Power Rangers Super Megaforce: Equestrian Adventure - ariellewilson



When the Super Megaforce Rangers got trapped in Equestria, a place filled with colorful ponies, by one of Levira's inventions, they meet up with Elements of Harmony.

  • ...
7
 103
 2,185

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 42: A Washout Silver Ranger

Orion and Dust finally got to Shireville. Orion looked around when they landed, closing up his wings. He wanted to get a good look at this place, except he was pulled by the mare, being taken over to the Shireville Restaurant.

Getting there, she let go of him. She opened up the door, the two going inside the building. A hostess came up to them.

"How many?" she asked, getting ready to grab the menus from the countertop.

"Two," Lightning Dust answered. There was something in her vocal range, causing the stallion to be...suspicious.

"Right this way." The mare took the two to a booth. "Your waitress will be here shortly." She gave them each a menu, grinning at the stallion.

The two thanked her for the menus, with her giving them a 'you're welcome' smile. She walked away to see more ponies coming in.

Opening up his menu, the alien read what they have here. Well, he tried to read it. It was difficult for him to focus on what's on the menu, for the mare across the table was all giddied up. She was acting like a little filly who is meeting someone important.

At first, he brushed it off like it was nothing, flipping the page to where the main course is at.

Of course, it didn't help. He glanced up to see her resting one of her elbows on the table, her right cheek resting on her hoof.

This wasn't the demeanor she had back at the Gala. There was something strange about her that made her be this way.

Placing the menu down, his suspicion rose when the waitress came over.

"Hi, I'll be your waitress for this afternoon," the mare greeted politely.

"Sup," Dust greeted back.

"I see you got yourself quite the stallion," the waitress smiled, confusing Orion for he couldn't understand what she was getting at.

It took him a few seconds to process what she had informed. "Oh, no," he shook his head. "I see what you're saying here. Only she and I are not a couple. We're just..."

"Just good friends."

"Yeah..." Orion glanced away from the waitress to arch a brow at the one from the other side of him. "Mind giving us a few minutes?" he asked, eyes back on the other pony who is a unicorn.

"Why sure, take all the time you need," she offered kindly. "Just let me know when you two are ready to order."

Orion waited for her to be out of sight. When she was gone, he gazed back at Dust. "What is up with you?" he questioned, the suspicious feeling not going away. "You're acting differently," he noted. "Is there something you want to say?"

Her excitement grew. "I know who you are."

Baffled, he replied. "Know who I am?"

"Yes." She was practically jumping in her seat! "I saw you transform. You are one of the spirits. You are...the Silver Ranger."

"No, you must be mistaken. I'm not the Silver Ranger," he denied, holding up his hooves in the process. "It was somebody else."

"But you are the Silver Ranger," she protested, leaning forward on the table. "Here, I have proof." She opened up her of her saddlebags, pulling something out. There were two photos. "While you were transforming, I took these two pictures before I was almost attacked," she explained, sliding them over to him.

Seeing the photos made this guy gasp. There's one picture of him morphing, the other in his complete Ranger form. He felt the pit of his stomach drop, like he ate a big rock.

"Isn't it great?" Orion snapped his head back up when Dust regained his attention. "Not only I saw you turn into a Ranger, but when you spoke to me, I knew it was you." Her smile got bigger. "Admit it. It was great."

"Great? Great!? You found out my secret identity!" He was pure ticked off, ears pinned back.

She was taken aback at his outburst. "So?"

"So?" he snorted back. "Everyone's gonna know who I am. What I truly am. Does anybody else know?" Paranoia came creeping up on him.

"No one else knows," she tried to reassure him, frightened at his burning eyes. "I thought you'd be happy..." she seemed to mumble.

"Happy!?" he bellowed in rage. "You think I'll be happy to know you discovered my secret!? My friends' secret!? You think I'll be glad, sitting here across from someone who knows who my friends and I are!?"

"Calm down, please," she begged.

"Did you take pictures of my friends, too!?" The stallion didn't calm down.

"No, I didn't. I only took pictures of you."

"You shouldn't have done that! You shouldn't have seen me transform at all!"

"I just wanted to have lunch with you..."

"Lunch with me!? Oh yeah, like I would eat with someone who found out who I am. Not only are you reckless like Rainbow said, but you also don't think!"

"I do think!"

"You clearly don't! You saw me, took pictures of me, found out who I really am, and you thought you were thinking!?" He heaved in a breath, the anger getting the best of him. He hadn't felt this mad in his life! "What's your next move? Blackmail me?"

"No!" she exclaimed, shaking her head. "I will never do that! I would never blackmail you. I wouldn't want you to get hurt."

"Like how you almost hurt Scootaloo?" he brought up. "You know, she was terrified when she saw you at the Gala. You called her a chicken, a coward. She's only a filly! A kid! It's a miracle that she isn't wrapped up in a full body winged hoof cast."

"I'm sorry!" she cried, her body quivering.

"I shouldn't be the one being apologized. It goes for Dash and Scootaloo."

"I'll make it up to you."

"No, you won't!"

"Please, you saved my life! I just wanna thank you for it."

"Thank me for it!?" he declared in disbelief, slamming a hoof on the table. "You aren't thankful of me saving your flank back in Canterlot; you're thankful for finding out who the Silver Ranger is!"

"I-"

"You know what?" He didn't give her a chance to reply. He got out of his seat. "We're done here." He took the photos, heading his way to the door - until they burst open in the line of fire, knocking him a couple of hooves away.

X-borgs, bruisers, and changelings came in. Ponies who were eating screamed in fear, running amuck away from their ruined foods made by the henchmen.

Orion got back up, rubbing his head. When he recovered, he began ordering the ponies to leave. "Get out of here! Go!" He saw an x-borg advancing an earth pony mare and stallion. He caught the gray pony off guard by kicking it in the face in mid-flight. "Go!" he told them, once the x-borg is knocked out.

They got the message, running out of the building.

Checking to see if the coast is clear, he took out his key and morpher. "Super Mega Mode! Super Megaforce Silver! Super Silver Spear - Blaster Mode!" He began shooting at the incoming changelings.

X-borgs and bruisers came at him. He switched his Blaster back to Spear Mode - when he heard a cry.

"Let me go!"

Lighting Dust! The Ranger saw two pegasi x-borgs grabbing a hold of her. Even though he wasn't happy for what she did, it doesn't mean he couldn't save her.

He was about to do it, when suddenly he got hit by a powerful source, causing him to hit the wall.

"Great job, Damaras!" a voice praised.

Damaras...? Orion knew who that was. He got off the floor.

"Nice to see you," Damaras sneered.

"You," the Ranger snarled. "I know who you are."

"I'm glad that you know that I'm the most Powerful Warrior of the Universe," he mused.

"You destroyed my planet!"

"Yeah, so? What do you want from us? An autograph?" It was the prince. "I was the one who got the Armada to ruin your home," he boasted.

"Gee, and I thank you for that. Now let her go."

"No, she's going to come with us."

"Why?"

"I found out she's reckless."

"What a dumb reason."

"It isn't dumb for I came up with plans for her."

"Plans? Okay, you're not taking her."

"Ooo," Vekar expressed. "Getting all protective of her? What a laugh!"

"You won't be laughing for long." He charged at them.

"Ahh, protect me!" Vekar ran behind the warrior.

Damaras blocked Orion's weapon with his sword. The two dueled in a fight.

Lightning Dust struggled to get out of the x-borgs' grasp, watching the fight scene unfold.

"Legendary Ranger Mode - Dino Thunder! Power Up!" She saw him switch into a different Ranger power. "White Dino Thunder Ranger! Drago Sword!"

In his Dino Thunder Mode, he continued to battle against the earth pony with his Legendary Ranger weapon.

Damaras snickered. "You won't bring me down, Silver! We brought your people down on your home world; we're gonna do the same for you."

"You'll pay for what you did!" He went to strike at him when he got hit.

The sudden move had him drop his weapon onto the floor as he was flung back. He hit the wall for the second time.

"Time to finish you, Ranger."

Seeing what's gonna happen next, Dust squirmed even more. "No... Noo!" She wants to save him. To save the Ranger who had saved her.

In a quick movement, she bucked one of the x-borgs in the stomach.

For kicking the gray pony in the weak spot, she managed to get free after kicking at the other one.

She went up to the Legendary Ranger weapon, taking possession of it. She stared at it, unable to know what to do with this thing.

Frantically, she searched for something - anything - to stop this bad guy. But what can she do with the Drago Sword?

"Say goodnight, Ranger."

She looked to see the villain raise his sword.

"No!" she screamed, quickly finding a chandelier that's hanging on the ceiling by a chain. She quickly went up to it - and cut the chain with Orion's weapon.

"Destroy him, destroy him, destroy him, destroy-" Vekar, who was chanting, stopped to see a shadow on the floor getting bigger. Glancing up, he screamed to see the chandelier heading his way. "Dahhhh!" He tried to get away. It landed on top of him.

The sound got his second-in-command to face away from his victim. "Sire!"

Wanting to know who made such a move, Orion picked his head up. He was shocked to see Lightning Dust holding his Drago Sword.

Catching him looking at her, she dropped the weapon, flying out of the building.

Rolling like a secret ninja, the silver hero seized his weapon. "Laser Arrows!" He made swift movements, drawing laser arrows. "Fire!" He had them point in the direction he wanted them to go.

"Hey-!" Damaras cried out when he and the prince were being pelted by glowing arrows.

"Not my face, not my face!"

"Let's get out of here." Lifting the chandelier off the prince, the two enemies teleported away.

With those two gone, Orion went back into Super Mega Mode. He headed out the door.

Outside, ponies cheered for the heroic spirit. Employees of the restaurant congratulated him for what he had done back there. In his helmet he smiled, glad he saved the ponies from the danger they were put in.

It didn't last long, for he was searching for Lightning Dust within the crowd. He couldn't find her, indicating she's somewhere else.

Opening up his wings, he burst into the air into a silver blur, the sound of cheerful ponies fading away in the distance, searching for the Washout.


Orion found Lightning Dust a few moments later. She was located at a green open field where an oak tree is at. He saw that her head was low, ears down. He felt guilty for shouting at her back in the building. He doesn't like seeing her upset.

Landing on the ground, his Ranger form disappeared in the light of his personal color, he went up to her. "Lightning Dust?"

She perked her head up. "I'm sorry!"

"For what?" He stopped approaching her.

"For taking pictures of you, for finding out you really are," she said.

"Dust..." he sighed.

"I really am sorry. I shouldn't have done such a stupid move. You were right, what I did was bad. I wasn't thinking! I wasn't thinking when I did a reckless move by dropping the chandelier on that one pony." She turned away, not daring to look at him in the eyes. "Rainbow is right. No stallion would want to hang out with a pony like me."

Orion got closer to her. "Dust, what you did back there wasn't bad. Yes, you found out who I truly am, but what you did with my Legendary weapon was golden."

"You're saying that to make it up for yelling at me." Tears emerged from her eyes, blinking them away. "I'm a bad pony. I wish I could go back in time. I wished I never did reckless and dangerous moves. On top of that, you are right about another thing, about almost endangering the little filly. I shouldn't apologize to you about almost hurting Scootaloo. I should apologize to her and Dash." A sad sigh slipped out. "I feel bad for what I have done. I feel awful for discovering who you are, Orion. You don't have to forgive me. Feel free to leave, to never see and talk to me again. Tell your friends what I've done. I won't stop ya. Go on ahead, just lea-"

She was caught off guard when he pecked her cheek, surprised by this. She looked up to see him grinning at her.

"It's okay," he forgave, taking her hoof into his. "I can take your apology." He looked into her eyes. "I'm not mad at you anymore. I'm not mad at you for finding out who I am, either. Also, what you did with my Drago Sword is a smart move. You saved my flank back there. I'm saying that to make it up for shouting at you. It was a brave thing to do."

Her face blushed. "You think so?"

"I don't think, I know. Besides..." He pulled her back up from her sitting position. "...you aren't a bad pony."

"I'm not...?" She had a hard time believing him. "But I put Dash's sister in danger," she replied, feeling guilty.

"Look, Dust," he reasoned with her, "I know how you feel, except it doesn't mean you won't be forgiven once you apologize to her and Dash."

"I don't know..." Removing her hoof out of his, she averted her eyes from him. "Dash wouldn't want to listen, anyway. She wouldn't want me to go near her sister ever again."

"You just have to give her time. It's never too late to say sorry for something." He held out his hoof. "Let's go. Let's go get something to eat."

The frown lifted into a grin. She placed her hoof back on his, and they headed back to the restaurant.

At the Shireville Restaurant, it had been cleaned up by the employees, the customers going back in to replace their orders they hadn't finished eating.

The hostess took Dust and Orion to a table, the same one they had. She gave them the menus, telling them their waitress will take their orders.

Their waitress came, asking if they're ready to order. The two told her what they wanted, her jotting it down in her small notebook. She took back the menus, promising their food and drinks will arrive soon.

The two chatted while they waited. Orion told his life of being on Andresia, how he found the Silver Ranger key and morpher, about wanting vengeance against the Armada. He told her where he lives now, explaining that he and her friends are actually humans, not ponies until they came here.

He even told her how he got the Super Megaforce Gold key. It wowed the mare for all the things he's telling her. She'd forgotten all the yelling she received from earlier.

Their food and drinks came. The Silver Ranger had a plate of steamed vegetables, hay fries, and sweet potatoes with butter. Lightning Dust's plate has hay fries, stuffed peppers with fruit, and oat balls.

For drinks, they each got a root beer.

The two ate, enjoying their meal, their lunch. They even had room for dessert - chocolate cake with chocolate icing.

With their dessert plates all cleaned, Orion walked her home after asking her where her house was.

They got to the door of her house, the two giving each other a quick kiss on the lips.

"Lunch was great," Dust thanked, then giggled. "Even though I was the one who thought of the idea. It's too bad you have to go."

"Yeah, I promise Rainbow it'll be for the afternoon." He took his silver bracelet off. "Here, keep this," he offered, placing the bracelet on her. "It was mine when I lived on my planet."

"How nice of you," she happily smiled. "I'll keep it on forever," she promised, engulfing him in a hug.

"And I'll come visit you every so often," he returned, hugging her back, petting her mane. "You can visit me whenever you want, too," he added.

"I will," she promised, the two ending the embrace. "Thank you for walking me home," she smiled softly, getting ready to go inside.

"No problem," he smiled back. "See ya," he waved, flapping his wings to get off the ground.

"Bye."

The two went their separate ways. Dust went inside her house, looked out her living room window to see her hero flying off as he headed back to Ponyville.


Orion returned to Rainbow's home, entering inside. He searched for her, locating her in her bedroom.

She was asleep. He came up to her, tapping on her shoulder.

She let out a snort, waking up at an instant. "Huh-? Wha-?" She looked around. "Oh, hi, Silvy." She yawned.

"Hi, were you napping?" he responded, when he saw several books on her bed.

"I was reading until I got tired," she told him, sitting up from the mattress. "How was your afternoon with the reckless mare?" she asked, messaging her eyes.

"It went great for our first date."

"..."

"Well..." he went to say when he yawned. "Man, all the fighting and eating got me tired." He went up to the doorway. "I'm gonna take a nap, too, Dash."

He left the bedroom, leaving the dumbstruck pony on the bed for she was now awake.

She blinked. "What the buck?!"

PreviousChapters Next