• Published 31st Oct 2019
  • 3,328 Views, 80 Comments

A Love Story in 30 Days - Phantom-Dragon



For one month only, Spike Scorpio is determined to pass a Co-Ed experiment. Will he succeed, or will it be the last he'll ever get to see his new girls again?

  • ...
3
 80
 3,328

The Welcoming Committee

All of Phoenix Academy waited patiently – anxiously for some – for the arrival of the bus from Alicorn Academy, with its selections of promising girls who would later be attending with the boys for the month-long trial of the co-ed experiment program.

While the rest of the male bodies were all in the courtyard ready for the welcome, it wasn't long before the Three Stooges announced, "THEY'RE HERE!! THEY'RE HERE!! HERE THEY COME!!"

With that, the majority of the entire male students all excitedly ran up to the entrance, with Rumble standing up on a bench, as if he was leading the charge, "Alright men! Battle stations, everyone! C'mon, you know the drill! Let's go go go!"

"C'mon! Suck in that gut!" Pipsqueak ordered. "Shut your traps! We're not codfish! Stand up straight you!"

"Beautiful hot babes," Zephyr Breeze began, whipping out a hair comb and proceeded to comb his hair really fast, like the way Johnny Bravo does. "Hee haw who ha!" he quoted. "Get ready for a little breeze to blow your way."

Before long, the bus from Alicorn Academy soon pulled up, alongside the wall formed by the boys. From inside the bus, the girls looked across the plethora of boys who've all gathered around to meet them. Needless to say, the girls were taken by some of the boys who appeared well behaved and stood out with the utmost respectable appearance, befitting to that of a gentleman, while repulsed by the lustful gazes and creepy smiles from the others, especially the leers the Three Stooges were sending their ways.

When the doors of the bus parted away, a tall woman who appeared to be in her late 20s came walking out, dressed in a dark blue business shirt with matching pants and shoes. She has long midnight blue hair and eyes.

"Whoa!" Pipsqueak gasped, taken by the woman's appearance. "Is that their principal?"

Squinting his eyes for a closer look at the woman's name tag, Rumble confirmed, "Close. That's her sister and Alicorn Academy's vice principal, Luna Cosmos."

"Wow, just imagine what the principal must be like," Tender Taps commented as he and the boys watched as Spike walked up to the lady.

Spike cleared his throat and he began, "Hi. I'm Samuel Scorpio. I'm the head of this Welcoming Committee, and let me be the first to welcome all of you lovely ladies to Phoenix Academy," he ended, holding his hand out for a handshake, which the woman gladly accepted.

"My, what a nice young man," Vice Principal Luna smiled. "I should expect nothing less from Scorpan's nephew."

With the pleasantries and the meet and greet out of the way, the entire Welcoming Committee was underway as the girls all left the bus to follow their vice principal and they all got acquainted with the boys.


"Ice cream, ice cream! Come and get your ice cream!" Rumble shouted while pushing a cart of ice cream through the courtyard. "Ice cream," with that, some of the boys and girls surrounded him to get their ice cream.

While serving the ice creams, Rumble looked up and his eyes were locked with those colored grayish purple, belonging to a girl about his age. In appearance, she has moderate cerise hair that is don in style like that of a punk rockstar, and wears a light gray zipped up jacket with turquoise hems on the sleeves and bottom of the jacket, matching boots, green cargo pants, and wears a turquoise wristband with white stripe on the left hand.

"Oh, hello," Rumble greeted with a blush at the girl.

"H-Hey," the girl replied with matching blush. She looked down, then back up and asked, "Can I please have my ice cream now?"

"What?" looking down, Rumble remembered he was just about to give the girl her order of strawberry ice cream with chocolate sauce and sprinkles. "Oh! Right. Sorry, here," he handed the girl her ice cream, who smiled, before she walked away.

"Wow!" he sighed lovingly. "Who's that girl?"


Somewhere amidst the party, a girl around the age of 14 was trying to get to the concession stands, when she tripped and fell to the ground. She slowly got up on her hands, when she looked and saw a hand was offering assistant to her.

"You okay there?" Button asked, as he helped the girl up.

"Yeah, thanks," the girl replied in the most softest and gentlest voice the boy ever did hear.

Once he got a good look at the girl, Button Mash was smitten to see a beautiful girl about his age with grayish mulberry hair with light, grayish rosy streaks don up in curls, sparkling harlequin eyes. For attires, she wore a white t-shirt with pink strips, red velvet jacket, a long yellow skirt, and red boots.

"Uh, hi," Button began. "I'm Michael. But my friends call me Button Mash."

"That's a cute name," the girl giggled, before she introduced herself. "I'm Sweetie Belle, by the way."

"Sweetie Belle? That's a beautiful name," the boy smiled.

"Aw, thank you!" Sweetie blushed.


Somewhere in the crowd, Tender Taps was serving food to the girls at the concession stands, when he chances upon meeting a girl with red hair and brilliant gamboge eyes. She wears a pink bow at the top of her head, lime green shirt, jean shorts with a belt tied at the waist, and orange cowgirl boots with apple designs.

The two locked eyes with each other, until the girl finally broke silence, “Hello.”

“Uh....hi,” Tender stammered, returned the greeting.


Zephyr Breeze, being the self-proclaimed ladies man he thinks he is, puts on a pair of shades as he walks up to a girl and spoke, in a forcible manly tone, "Hey there baby," in response, the girl punched him in the face. "Yeah, whatever."


"Ouch!" Spike winced, together with Featherweight and Pipsqueak, having witnessed the whole scene with Zephyr. "Right in the kisser."

"Why can't he just take a hint and drop the whole Johnny Bravo act?" Pipsqueak asked.

"I've been asking him that for years," Featherweight answered, before he changed the topic, "She's beautiful, isn't she?"

"Who?" turning their heads, looking in Feather's direction, both Spike and Pip looked to a young girl with purple glasses that framed her light spring green eyes, moderate amber hair, and wears a light yellowish gray frilly dress that touches her knee, with white knee socks, and black shoes.

"She looks nice," Spike commented, before turning to Featherweight and urges him on. "Go talk to her, go on."

"No, I don't know..." Featherweight stammered bashfully. "I can't–I mean...."

"Okay, I'll go talk to her," Pipsqueak declared proudly, walking towards the girl, much to Featherweight's dismay.

"Oh no you don't! I'll talk to her!" with that, Featherweight quickly ran after his cousin, determined not to be upstage by the likes of him.

Spike simply chuckled, "Oh those two," he didn't look where he was going, when he bumped into a girl and they both fell down.

"Oh sorry," they both apologized to each other. "My fault."

In appearance, the girl has long, scruffy moderate aquamarine green hair, freckles that framed her wide, shy grayish tangelo eyes. Her attires consists of a dirt brown sweater with tan stripes, gray pants, and tennis shoes.

After brushing most of her locks from her eyes, she looked up and her eyes widen in shock, "Spike?!" she gasped.

"Huh?" confused, Spike looked at the girl with perplexed gaze, "Have we met?" in response, the girl quickly turned her head away and ran off in a different direction, "Hey, wait! What...." but it was no use. The mysterious girl disappeared amidst the crowd, "What did I do?" Spike didn't have time to ponder, when a pair of hands grabbed him from behind, covering his eyes.

"Guess who?~" a cheerful voice sang playfully.

With a chuckle, Spike turned his head and was greeted by the appearance of a girl, roughly above his age by a year, with beautiful moderate turquoise eyes, blazing hair dyed light arctic bluish gray with the back tied into a knot. Her clothings consists of a white t-shirt, beneath an arctic bluish gray jacket with dark azureish gray sleeves, long jeans that matched the color of her sleeves, and yellow shoes.

"Gabby!" Spike shouted.

"Hey Spike!"

With that, both boy and girl walked up to each other, wrapping their arms around one another in a loving hug.

“Well, if it ain’t little Spikey,” a low, gruff voice called out, to which both Spike and Gabby looked to see an older, well-endowed girl, with white silver blonde hair, don up in a punk-style with the tip dyed purple, matching eyeshadows that framed her piercing yellow eyes. Her clothings are a brown jacket with a few worn tears on the sleeves, long jean pants with a few tears on the legs, and black biker boots.

“Well, well, if it isn’t Gilda,” Spike replied.

The two had an intense stare down, before they chuckled, “Hey Spike. Good to see ya again,” Gilda said, as she and Spike exchange fist bumps. “Haven’t seen ya since that kendo tournament in the big city. You look like you’ve been doing well.”

“Well I was going to say the same for you,” Spike chuckled. “Been working out?”

“Totally.”

"Anyway, I’m glad you gals could make it!” Spike began. “There's so much to this school I want to show you right now!”

"And I can't wait for us to get started!" Gabby smiled. "Where do we begin?"

"Well, we've got just about everything here," Spike replied, as he began listing off some of the highlights that Phoenix Academy has to offer.

Little did he know, however, that he would soon attract the attention of some more special girls soon enough.


Somewhere in the party

“Hey look! That’s him! Over there with Gabby and Gilda!” her friends all turned their eyes and looked to see, sure enough, the green haired boy is none other than Spike.

“Omigosh! It really is him! C’mon! Let’s go meet him now!”

“Pinkie wait!” the girl stopped her hyperactive friend. “It’s not very appropriate to just run up to him like that. We have to do this in a more civilized manner.”

“Uh, don't look now, but I just spotted three more troubles for Spike!” a raspy voice pointed to a trio of girls, setting their sights on Spike, Gabby, and Gilda.


At the same time

"Well, well, dear sisters," a sly voice said with bemusements. "It seems our friends, the Rainbooms have taken interests in that little cutie over there."

"So? What's the big deal? There are plenty of guys like him," a low, gruff voice grumbled.

"You mean there are other guys with green spiked up hairs like him?" asked a bubbly voice.

The other two all groaned in exasperation in response of their airhead third-wheel, before the leader spoke up, "You know, any boys who has captured the Rainbooms interest is bound to have some promising....potentials."


Around the same time

"Aw man! I can't believe it!" Zephyr Breeze moaned, after he regrouped with Snips and Snails. "We've got a whole bevy of babes right here, and not one of them are taken in by my manly charm that is Zephyr!"

"Speak for yourself!" Snips grumbled. "I can't even get a word out, without girls looking at my teeth and running away," he said, unaware that he had a bit of salad stuck in between his two buck teeth.

*Dramatic girl horror screaming*

"So far, Button Mash's got himself a girl, same with Tender Tap over there," Snails noted. "Then there's Featherweight. Oh yeah, and don't get me started on Feather Bangs. He's hardly saying anything, and he's got three girls fawning over him already!"

"This is so unfair!" Zephyr pouted.

"It was downright deespicable!" Snips added.

"It's–Whoa! Babe alerts!" Snails shouted, pointing in a random direction which the rest of the stooges followed.

"Make that three!" Snips smiled happily.

"Hubba hubba!" Zephyr joined in.

Walking through the courtyard, with a whole horde of boys following and worshipping the grounds they walked on, are a trio of girls about the age of seventeen, posessing uncommon beauties, as well as red gem necklaces for each.

The first girl, the leader, has a large poofy orange hair with yellow streaks and a spiked band holding it together and striking raspberry eyes. Her attires are a leather jacket with god spikes on the shoulders, light purple blouse with purple triangles printed all over, light pink fingerless gloves, purple sparkling shorts, with a gold belt tied around the waist, and dark purple, knee high, go-go boots with yellow spikes jutting from behind and two yellow jewels at the front of the ankle and above.

The second girl has a pair of white accessories that tied her long hair into pigtails that was dyed purple with aquamarine streaks and intense mulberry eyes with matching eyeshadows that gave off an intimidating aura. For attires, she wears a sea blue green vest with torn sleeves, over a white blouse, purple sparkling pants with a dark purple belt that meets a white sparkling star in the center, with dark purple boots.

Finally, the third girl has a hair tied in a ponytail that was colored arctic blue with Persian blue stripes and purple eyes. Her attires consists of a dark purple jacket with three light blue ribbons across her torso, a pink mini-skirt, and violet knee high go-go boots.

Zephyr Breeze lets out a wolf whistle and commented, "Hot stuffs~"

"And the hotness just got doubled," Snips added. "'Cause look! Here comes the next set for a whole dozen!"

Following Snip's direction, Snails was overwhelmed by his hormone driven lust, while Zephyr Breeze gasped in both shock and awe. Standing in the opposite directions of the three girls from before, stood a group of nine girls.

The first girl has a long, brilliant scarlet red hair with yellow fiery stripes, and green jaded eyes. For attires, she wears a black leather jacket, with studded jewels at the collar, over a purple top with a red and yellow shimmering symbol of the sun imprinted, orange mini skirt with yellow and purple stripes, and black boots with red flames at the toe. (Sunset Shimmer)

The second girl had moderate Persian blue eyes and her hair was colored moderate purple with lighter purple and pale light, grayish aquamarine highlights. Her clothing included black shoes, purple pants with a few tears in them, a pale light, grayish aquamarine colored shirt, a black open vest over it, and on her head was a purple beanie with star symbols. In her hands, she carries a single potted philodendron plant, with a name tag on the front that reads Phyllis. (Starlight Glimmer)

The third girl has silver hair and dark grayish violet eyes. For attire, the girl wears a purple star barrette with gold trimmings in her hair, blue hoodie with light blue stars and gold frills at the bottom and end of her sleeves, purple mini skirt with light aqua blue sparkling trimmings at the hem of her skirt. For footwear, she wore blue boots, with the tops colored purple with a single yellow stripe, the toes colored with the matching purple and a white star. (Trixie Lulamoon)

The fourth girl has a long moderate sapphire blue hair, with moderate violet and brilliant rose streaks, tied in a ponytail, and wears a pair of thick glasses, framing her beautiful moderate violet eyes. For attire, the girl wears a light blue shirt with dark blue stripes, with a pink bow tie, a dark purple mini-skirt with two pockets on the sides, decorated with a pattern of large pink stars and little violet ones. For footwear, she wears dark blue shoes, with light blue socks. (Twilight Sparkle)

The fifth girl has blonde hair, tied in a ponytail with a red band, a light brown stetson hat, freckles on her face, and beautiful moderate sap green eyes. For attires, she wore a simple white t-shirt with green sleeves and an image of an apple printed on the chest, a plated jean skirt with pockets at the side, a red-orange belt with a golden buckle, brown cowgirl boots decorated with apples. (Applejack)

The sixth girl has a long pink hair, moderate opal eyes, and light violet eye shadows. For attire, she wears a long flowing moderate opal dress with magenta shoulder straps, light green frilly trimmings at the hem of her skirt and at the shoulders, with translucent lime green sleeves, a magenta belt with a pink butterfly for the buckle, with three more butterflies printed on the right side of her skirt. Her foot wears are pink butterfly-themed open toe shoes, with pink ribbon strips. (Fluttershy)

The seventh girl has a rainbow colored hair, with beautiful moderate cerise eyes. For attires, she wears a dark blue jacket with yellow stripes along the shoulders and arms, over a white t-shirt with blue trimmings and a cloud with a rainbow colored lightning bolt imprinted on the front, and skin tight dark blue pants with rainbow lightning bolts printed along the sides, rainbow bracelets, and red, blue, and white tennis shoes. (Rainbow Dash)

The eighth girl has a brilliant cerise, bouncy, puffy, cotton candy-like hair, and pale, light grayish cerulean eyes. For attires, she wears a white sleeveless shirt with light blue trimmings, decorated with two baby blue and a yellow balloon on the front, a frilly skirt colored in different shades of pink, white stockings, and an open toe blue shoe with pink strappings. (Pinkie Pie)

Finally, the ninth girl of the group was a beautiful girl with a purple hair done up in elegant curls, light blue eyeshadows, and beautiful blue eyes. Her outfit consists a light blue dress bejeweled with purple gems that opens up like a flower's petal at the bottom, a purple skirt that hugs her thighs, a purple belt on her waist with three blue gems decorated at the front of a larger gem, gold bracelets on her wrists, and purple high-heels encrusted with sapphire blue gems. (Rarity)

"Ooh, we've got ourselves a bevy of babes this year!" Snips and Snails both smiled lustfully.

"That's my big sister!" he pointed at the sixth girl.

"Big sister?!" Snips and Snails exclaimed, darting their eyes back and forth between the sixth girl and their ringleader.

"But she's few inches shorter than you!" Snips noted.

"Well, looks can be deceiving," Zephyr said in his defense.


After an hour has passed of mingling and making acquaintances, the tour to the entire academy was underway, with Spike and the Five Guys taking the lead.

Tech Lab

“Over here we have our lab for our Tech Ed., where we’re equipped with the standard, up-to-date robotics and VR(virtual reality) equipments,” Spike explained.

“Wow! That’s one of my specialty!” the girl wearing glasses exclaimed, making herself known. “That and science, calculus, and he he.....” she chuckled nervously when she noticed the strange looks everyone were sending her way.

“Is that right?” Spike asked. “I’m no engineer, but you sound like a real professor already,” he complimented, flattering the girl. “What’d you say your name was?”

“Tara. Tara Sparkle,” the girl introduced herself. “But my friends call me Twilight.”

“Well Twilight. Let me be the first to say, I hope you’ll enjoy our lab as much as our techies did,” Spike bowed respectfully.

Twilight smiled, while twirling a lock of her hairs from the side, “Thanks Spike,” she sighed. “I know I will.”


The Greenhouse

“And here we have our very own greenhouse!” Pipsqueak took over. “So for a lot of us who has a knack, or a passion for gardening....”

“...and the ecosystem,” Featherweight added.

“Oh, that’s great!” the beanie girl smiled as she held up her plant. “Because my poor little Phyllis was getting so lonely that its nice for her to finally make some new friends!” she said motherly, while cuddling up to her plant, much to everybody’s bewilderment.

“Uh, Phyllis?” Rumble asked.

“What? You got a problem with it?” the girl scowled.

“No, no, no! No problem at all!” Rumble waved his hands in defense, when Button Mash came in.

“Don’t let him tease you,” the gamer said, before he revealed, “He named his basketball, Michael, and baseball, Babe.”

Irked, Rumble intended to get back at Button, “Says the boy who named his Minecraft pickaxes as Sir Mine-a-Lot!”

“How dare you besmirch my honor!”

Before the scene could escalate any further, Spike grabbed both boys by the back of their jackets, “Knock it off, you couple of blockheads!” he berated, hitting the two boys’ heads together.

The girls couldn’t help but giggle lightly at the funny scene, which they all struggled to stifle.

Meanwhile, the wallflower girl from before walked up to Spike, trying to make conversation with him. But just when she was about to tap him on the shoulder, she hesitated, then decided to retreat back into the group, before anyone would notice she was there.


The gym

"And for all of us sports fans, here's what I call our dream gymnasium!" Rumble announced, guiding the entire tour's attention of the vast entirety of the gym.

"Whoa!" the girls all said in awe.

Everywhere they look, the gym looked like it was designed to train an olympic athlete. From rows of balance beams, to a whole pit of foam cubes with a rope hanging overhead with a ring tied to the bottom, walls for rock climbings, and several other exercising equipments.

"Yeah whoa!" Rumble agreed.

"This. is. AWESOME!!!!" the rainbow haired girl exclaimed.

"Yes, yes, of course I am," Zephyr Breeze began as he started flirting next to the girl. "Of course, you don't have to tell me twice, Rainbows! I already know I'm awesome."

"In your dreams, Zeph," the girl dubbed Rainbows said in disgust, shoving the boy off.

"I take it you two know each other?" Featherweight deduced.

"Unfortunately," the girl groaned.

"Allow me to introduce for you," Zephyr began, while the girl rolled her eyes in annoyance. "This lovely lady of radiating multicolors goes by the name Rainbow 'the Fastest Girl Alive' Dash."

"Really? That's quite a mouthful," Spike commented.

"It's just Rainbow Dash," Rainbow clarified.

"I know, I know, I shouldn't be teasing," Zephyr continued. "I know the whole 'the Fastest Girl Alive' bit was just your way of impressing me," Rainbow flinched at that statement, with one of her eyes twitching dangerously. "But still, I'm flattered you would come all the way from Alicorn Academy just to see me."

"Ha! To see a loser like you? Don't make me laugh," Gilda scoffed, much to Zephyr's shock and humiliation.

"Excuse me?!" Zephyr began. "You'd dare to besmirch my honor?"

"Since when do ya have honor?" the girl challenged, while sticking up for her friend. "Didn't Fluttershy told me that you're so lazy you couldn't even stay awake for more than a second?"

"Ha! Like you would know a thing or two about a thing I call siesta~"

Before the scene could escalate any further, Spike quickly blew a whistle, "Alright! Foul play! Zephyr! Go to the back of the tour and shut up!"

"What?! But she–"

"Go. Back!" the boy repeated himself.

"Hmph! Wait til' my father hears about this indignity!" the boy threatened, as he held his head up high and marched back to the end of the group tour.

Pinching his temples, Spike apologized, "You'll have to excuse Zephyr. He kinda lacks this thing called 'etiquette.'"

"Definitely," Zephyr's sister agreed from the group.

"Don't I know it?" Rainbow Dash agreed, shaking her head in dismay. "Same ol' Zeph."

"Old habits die hard I guess," Gilda added.

Wanting to escape the awkward moment, Spike suggested, "Anyway, shall we continue with our tour?"


The Library

"And here we have our school library," Featherweight introduced, much to the excitement of Twilight. "We have mythologies and legends to the right. Histories on the left. Science on the second floor. And fictional entertainments are on the bottom."

"Which is an outrage!" Snips pouted.

"Yeah! All of the best mangas, drawn in the best work of ecchi arts deserve to be on the top!" Snails added.

That last comment instantly puts all of the girls on edge as they blushed an embarrassing shade of red, with most of the other boys facepalming, incredulous at the two boys.

"Snips! Snails! Ix-nay on the upid-stay!" Spike berated.

Nevertheless, Twilight paid no attention, for she was in her own happy little world, "So many books! So little time to read them all!" she said.

"Ha, that's odd," Spike raised an eyebrow, with a grin appearing on his face, "We thought you were a techie."

"Well, I can be more than that, can't I?" Twilight countered. "Besides, I just love to read books! I live for books! I can never live without books!"

"You don't say, you don't say," Spike smirked. "Well, if you ever need help finding a book, we have our computers stationed throughout the areas, or you can just ask our librarian, Mr. J. P. Jameson. Just, whatever you do, don't get on his bad side."


The auditorium

Finally, their last stop of the tour before they decided to call it a day is the auditorium.

"And here is where we fellow thespians all develop our talents and skills for the performing arts," Tender Taps lectured.

"A stage most befitting for the spectacular feat of the Great and Powerful TRIXIE!!!" with a puff of smoke, the silver haired girl stood on stage, with a boastful grin. "Watch in awe as the Great and Powerful Trixie performs a–"

"Okay, okay, Trixie!" the girl with the star beanie called out, while still carrying her plant, Phyllis. "Love the enthusiasm, but I don't think now's the appropriate time for you to start your magic trick and everything."

"Very well, if that is how it must be," Trixie sighed. "Trixie VANISH!" With another puff of smoke, the girl disappeared into thin air.

"She's GOOOOONE!!!!" the pink puffy haired girl exclaimed, before she looked and pointed, "Oh wait. There she is." she pointed, to the said girl who was hiding behind a chair in the room.

Just then, the girl with poofy orange hair chuckled, "The Great and Powerful Trixie?" she began, walking up front, swaying her hips to the side. "Please, all that smoke and mirrors are mere parlor tricks. You want entertainment? My sisters and I know a thing or two about bedazzlement," she said in a haunting voice.

"Oh, really?" Tender Taps asked, while feeling intimidated by the trio's piercing gazes. "And uh....to what do I owe the pleasure of meeting? Miss..."

"Adagio Dazzle," the lead girl introduced herself.

"Aria Blaze," the pigtailed girl followed.

"And I'm Sonata Dusk!" the ponytailed girl finished.

"Oh. Charmed, I'm sure," Tender said nervously.

"So you three performed?" Spike asked. "Wow, that's something."

"We have been known to sing from time to time," Aria stated.

"Hello? We sing, like, all the time!" Sonata exclaimed.

"Oh you three sing?" Spike asked. "Well, I'm quite big on the whole singing career, so if I may, would you care to give us a quick song, or something?"

Adagio chuckled sinisterly, "We normally don't give free shows to just about anyone," the lead girl said. "But please, allow my sisters and I to offer you a quick demonstration of our musical prowess."

With that, turning to her left then to her right, receiving a nod from both her sisters, the Dazzlings all started vocalizing in a perfect sync that is both haunting and harmonic. No words can describe what nice set of pipes they have and how effective it was for enchanting the boys, if not the entire tour.


The dorms

"And that concludes our tour of Phoenix Academy," Spike said. "Alright girls, this is our dorm, and you will be glad to hear that we've taken the liberty to prep everything before your arrival. Your rooms will be on the left, opposite of where we boys will be staying. I hope you've enjoyed our welcome and are looking forward to a month-long stay here at Phoenix Academy."

With that, the girls all headed off to their designated rooms.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Spike!" Gabby smiled, as she runs off to join Gilda.

Just as Spike turned to leave with the rest of the boys, he was stopped by a tap on the shoulder. He turned his head to see it was Twilight, with Rainbow Dash, and seven more girls, including the wallflower girl from before.

"Oh hello," Spike greeted. "Can I help you with something?"

"No, actually," Twilight began nervously. "It's just that–"

"IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN, SPIKEY!!" Pinkie cheered excitedly, tackling Spike into a hug, smothering him in her chest.

"Pinkie Pie! Get off of him!" the fashionable girl shouted, as she and two of her friends pried the hyperactive girl off of Spike. "Sorry about, Pinkie Pie. You know how hyper she can be."

"No, I don't," Spike replied, much to the girls' shocks. After he composed himself, he looked up to see the shared distraught, if not heartbroken saddened expressions on the girls' faces. "What?"

"Spike? Don't you remember? It's us," Twilight said, trying to get through to the boy. "We're your friends. We were kids together."

"Friends? Kids? Together?" with a groan, Spike shook his head when it suddenly started throbbing terribly. "Ah! I...I can't remember..."

"Spike?" the fashionable girl said, holding her hands out in concern. "Spikey-Wikey? Darling, are you alright?"

"I....I....I'm sorry," Spike looked up at the girls before he turned to take his leave. "I have to go. I'll see you around," he said, leaving the crestfallen girls behind.

“He....he doesn’t remember us!” Twilight said in a light gasp of shock and heartbreak.

"Oh no," Sunset Shimmer moaned, further saddened, slumping against the walls, falling to the floor, huddling up to herself.