• Published 15th Aug 2012
  • 2,008 Views, 34 Comments

Shy - skysky2112



A look inside the ways of the shy and quiet.

  • ...
3
 34
 2,008

Epiloque

How long has it been?

Before you were practicly on the verge of breaking as soon as the first blow was struck.
I was afraid that if someone where to mention her in any context, especially if it were about her relationship with the person who you thought with such ill will of.

I would have fell with you, both of us practically parallels of each other.

But....then we met them...and they opened our eyes.

When we were at the very depths of sorrow...they found us.

He found me a mess, just like she found you. They were just ponies we knew, never really talked to us, just a pony they introduced to us...had we only known...

When he found me, I was broken, battered and bruised...my heart that is... I wasn't sure how much more i could take...I wonder if you were in the same shape. Sitting on a park bench, i curled myself up and just let out what i kept inside. My friends had tried to ease the heart ache i felt, but most of it didnt help... I couldn't stop letting out the tears, i felt a pair of wings take me into a gentle hold...and i felt...safe...that was when i met him...that dark maroon red Pegasus stallion...He just sat there with me...i'm still not sure how long it was...He held me in his arms, protected me from the hurt...he repaired my heart, dried my tears...and held me...i felt so safe in his arms....

When she found you under the shade of a tree, it was raining and drenching you through the leaves, you had ran away and hid in hopes of getting rid of the hurt...The fast pegasus of your dreams had flaunted the pink earth pony...when you had been invited to a fair on the bright day...they had asked you to wait for them while they went to look for the cotton candy cart...they didnt come back. So you left...the final nail hammered in that shattered your fragile heart. But then you felt the rain stop...but could still hear the gentle thuds around you...Someone had brought their umbrella over you, offering you shelter from the storm. The grey earth pony, with a coller of an orchestra musician. She helped you up off the dirt ground, not saying a word as she led you to her home and laid you in bed, holding you closely till the tears stopped when you fell asleep.


Its funny....we both told ourselves it wouldn't happen to us...we still keep hoping this isn't a dream just waiting to end on us...

"I know what you mean..." She said, taking a sip of the hot chocolate in her hooves. "We've come along way, haven't we?" She said almost playfully, starring bashfully into the coco drink.

We both were sitting on a park bench, the same one i met him on. "Yeah..." is all i say, looking down at the snow covered path. It was late winter, but the snow still fell. Both of us were bundled up, she had on dark purple coat, scarf, and ear muffs while i was wearing a simple hat that let my mop of hair fall out in curls on the side. I adjusted my glasses as i looked up to see two ponies calmly trotting towards us. We both know instantly who they are...we had agreed on a double date...as a celebration of us...

Of our love...

We still are a little shy about it...but....not as much...

Because of love...

Author's Note:

Sorry if this isnt as good as the first part. Kinda just had alot of mushy feelings and not sure how to write with mush. Sorry its insanely short as well...Sorry!

Comments ( 4 )

This is great, it was short and sweet. I haven't really had time to read long drawn out stories so these short ones are quite nice for now.

2278142 I'm glad you enjoyed this :twilightsmile:

And that vid does fit a little bit, but overall this is more of a love story where the ones we love, or the people we 'think' we are in love with go with the wrong people and just leave you behind. And the only people who can really see the masks are ones who wear one themselves.

BTW its Kinda, not cinda. sorry

Fascinating, I've never read a story quite like this. I had fave'd this five when it first came out (because I didn't know how to put stories in my "read later" category) so when I read it, I felt like I could understand what you felt. I went through the same thing during middle school (I'm currently 18 yes old in my final year in high school). But instead of hiding behind a mask, I hid behind my books, manga to be exact. I knew I was weak, and that all I'll ever be is a follower, even to this day. I had friends who believe they knew who I was, but most of it was lies in order to impress them. And it didn't help with the fact that my family moved all over the place, so making new friends was difficult, maintaining them was even harder. But now, I've understood what it means to be in love, for me, love is a woman name Regina. Even after she left over a year ago and me dating other woman in that time span, I still think about her and all the time we were able to spend with each other. All I wish from her is to smile, smile every day, just like I was able to make when we were together. I wonder if she'll ever come back to our little "Land of Enchantment", wonder if I could. . . meh, I'll leave that choice to her.

2524794

I'm honestlty suprsied by how well this has done, I'm not exactly the best writer, lol. But yeah, its real because it was real at the time i wrote this. Some drama happened, but since then things have since changed for the better :twilightsmile:
So dont feel bad, or else i'd have to hug you :scootangel:
not that i wouldnt give people hugs anyway, lol

Login or register to comment