• Published 16th Apr 2022
  • 1,173 Views, 54 Comments

Valhalla - DanishDash



It's been four years since Thor left Equestria and Applejack. Missing her beloved, Applejack decides to find a way to get to his world! (Not connected to the marvel universe)

  • ...
4
 54
 1,173

Prologue

Listen.

The wind tells a story. One that took place a long time ago, when the great Yggdrasil, the tree of life, had its roots in the middle of the world, in Asgard.

Land of gods.

Of Odin, the one-eyed, king of the gods, and of Thor, god of thunder.

From all over Asgard, the gods would gather here in Valhalla, the greatest castle of all, to receive the worship of mortal ponies, and to restore their strength.

From Valhalla, the gods surveyed the worlds, and from here the king sent out his ravens, to gather news from lands far away.

In the land of Utgard, lived a race of trolls who mortals called giants, masters of darkness and chaos. Bordering Utgard was Midgard, the land of ponies. Home to those who had met death in the mortal world. Lastly, the mortal world. A world that had by in large, forgotten their old gods.

However from time to time, the gods would travel to these worlds to visit the ponies who worshiped them...